Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    Here's my last word in this thread -- before returning you to the original self-serving nonsense. Sticky and I were just fooling around. He knows I was just doing this to bring a little publicity to the site. I didn't mean for anybody to take it seriously. That's why I've decided to bow out of the thread. I apologize to anybody who thinks it was anything more than that.
    Well you aren't supposed to tell anyone that Click here to enlarge You would have defeated the purpose before it even began to be served... if that was the original intent Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh man Pencil, I was about to go off! Thank god it was just a publicity stunt, lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Oh man Pencil, I was about to go off! Thank god it was just a publicity stunt, lol
    Read between the lines Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Let the buyer beware -- it's ultimately the buyer's responsibility to know what they are buying. You don't see me blame shifting to explain how the "best-tuning-company-in-the-world" screwed up the stroker tuning so bad -- do you? You don't see me whining on the forums trying to get a refund out of those bozo's -- do you? If I ever do tell the story of what happened, I won't be doing it because I'm trying to get anything out of anybody -- I'll be doing it because I want to warn others how dangerous and inept those guys are.
    Well yes, I have seen you complaining just not in other forums due to politics. You will post about it after the fact which is a shame and only will help to serve own interests as well as a certain company's.

It is the buyer's responsibility but the buyer did his research... and was misled. Weird that he didn't have anyone warning him only telling him how great VF is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

I can tell this is really bugging you. You're wondering why the torque curves on certain kits really suck, but on ESS they don't. Call and ask -- or get one of your aliases to do it. You should have done your homework in advance, not after you were pot-committed. I'll give you one hint: the answer is right under the hood staring at you.

On snap! Well then I guess you're not able to put 2+2 together. Did you have trouble with square blocks in a round holes as a kid too?

Want me to give you a hint about this? They answer is very simple. Hint-1: Go back and look at the tables you didn't understand. Hint-2: Go look at both of those posts, and use Hint-1 as your guide.I realize this might be difficult, but I've helped you out before. Let's see if you can get this one on your own.

LOL. This coming from the guy who claims to have the fasted E9X in the world at 130MPH!
    So the hardware changes the way the torque drops off and the cam profile eh? Ok, if you say so. The hardware is very similar....

I guess I can't put 2+2 together, if I did it like ESS I would end up with 5. Here is the reality: ESS posted an inflated uncorrected chart, they posted the corrected chart when they were called on it, they could no longer claim well over 600 wheel, now could they? Let's see if this sinks in.

Yep, this coming from the guy who does things with his car other than throw up simulations and theoreticals Click here to enlarge Hence having the record... not typing about what may be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

one bad ass car
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    one bad ass car
    +1.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

LOL at thread......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That car is nuts. Imagine what they can do once they are able to lower the static compression.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 Click here to enlarge
    That car is nuts. Imagine what they can do once they are able to lower the static compression.
    Someone is already doing that Click here to enlarge Should be completed in the next couple months, going to be insane.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Someone is already doing that Click here to enlarge Should be completed in the next couple months, going to be insane.
    OMG, that will be insane. I bet will be seeing 650rwhp!
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BadBoostedBmwM3 Click here to enlarge
    OMG, that will be insane. I bet will be seeing 650rwhp!
    I think we will see more than that Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think you need to beat Lucas first.... :teasing-whipblue:
    LOL, low blow.. racing lucas on my break-in map doesnt count. You still havent beat my pump gas e.t. yet so i'd say you have a ways to go, especially since i got a tune comming up thursday with a built motor now and more boost on the c16 map Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stimo Click here to enlarge
    LOL, low blow.. racing lucas on my break-in map doesnt count. You still havent beat my pump gas e.t. yet so i'd say you have a ways to go, especially since i got a tune comming up thursday with a built motor now and more boost on the c16 map Click here to enlarge
    I thought you ran your previous custom tune from your handheld?

Oh, I don't know, there were a couple of times where I pulled up top with just bolt on's. This is a whole new level now and E.T. does not reflect power.

Steve, what you need to hang with me is not more boost and a new tune, but a whole new car. Click here to enlarge

After this weekend I'll come down we will make some vids, I need to start generating content. A run with the Ford GT might be fun as well, oh, and maybe a C32 unless it is running on 4 cylinders now...

Oh, and if you want to head to the track Saturday let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That would be sweet!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Regarding 650whp.

Do you know if Gintani is using the Vortech V3SI, or V3SI Trim supercharger? The blower itself might be the limiting factor in how much power is produced in Josh's motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Regarding 650whp.

Do you know if Gintani is using the Vortech V3SI, or V3SI Trim supercharger? The blower itself might be the limiting factor in how much power is produced in Josh's motor.
    I believe they are using the T Trim, as is VF, AA is using the HKS.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Regarding 650whp.

So, who is "josh"? IS he on here? I take it his car is getting the lower static compresssion. Will it be by pistons or thicker headgaskets?

He may need to use the V-7Ysi blower.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    I believe they are using the T Trim, as is VF, AA is using the HKS.
    Are you sure?? The blower itself doesn't look that big, but i really have seen any up-close pics yet? I know AA is using the HKS blower. A friend told me they are making betwen 505 - 520whp on their mustang dyno. BUT, that is not the blower's full potential. I know the HKS blower can NOT flow enough for 650whp on the s65.
    BTW, do you know when AA is going to release their kit?

Either way, Im still not sure if the t-trim blower will flow enough to make 650whp on the s65 motor without overspinning the blower. With lower compression, we are talking at least ~16psi to make that much power. Maybe less if the s65 heads flow really well. How well do the heads flow?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

So, who is "josh"? IS he on here? I take it his car is getting the lower static compresssion. Will it be by pistons or thicker headgaskets?

Josh == "tightie" on the forums. I think he's on here. He's lowering compression with rods and pistons, not head gasket.

What's the dimensions of the V7Ysi? I assume it's larger. I can't find the dimensions on the Vortech web site, so I'm asking instead. Assuming it's larger casing, I'm not sure there's room under the hood for a larger blower.

Are you sure?? The blower itself doesn't look that big, but i really have seen any up-close pics yet? I know AA is using the HKS blower. A friend told me they are making betwen 505 - 520whp on their mustang dyno. BUT, that is not the blower's full potential. I know the HKS blower can NOT flow enough for 650whp on the s65.

Either way, Im still not sure if the t-trim blower will flow enough to make 650whp on the s65 motor without overspinning the blower. With lower compression, we are talking at least ~16psi to make that much power. Maybe less if the s65 heads flow really well. How well do the heads flow?
    That's exactly why I asked which blower they were using. Does the V3 Si-Trim output enough air for 650whp? I honestly have no idea.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 01-27-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the info!

It is quite a bit larger! Actually, I believe it is the biggest vortech blower or one of the biggest blowers they make. It flows quite a bit more air than the regular t-trim. I honestly don't know the exact dimensions, but a whole new bracket would need to be made!
    When are we going to see a turbo or twin turbo kit??
    Also, I guess they will be using a FMIC, so I wonder if they will add a water/meth setup to lower the IAT's??
    Josh == "tightie" on the forums. I think he's on here. He's lowering compression with rods and pistons, not head gasket.

What's the dimensions of the V7Ysi? I assume it's larger. I can't find the dimensions on the Vortech web site, so I'm asking instead. Assuming it's larger casing, I'm not sure there's room under the hood for a larger blower.

That's exactly why I asked which blower they were using. Does the V3 Si-Trim output enough air for 650whp? I honestly have no idea.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

All the Vortech specs are on their site.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

BTW, do you know when AA is going to release their kit?

T-trim can flow more than enough and can even be overspun:

V-1 T-Trim HD 55000 RPM 26 PSI 1200 CFM 825 HP 73% 3.75"
    2.75"

In order to get the most out of the 7-ysi you really need to spin it higher but it has a better efficiency rating as well, a guy with an E46 built a project around this blower:

V-7 YSi-Trim HD 65000 RPM 30 PSI 1600 CFM 1200 HP 78% 4" 3"

The S65 makes ~30 wheel per psi of boost. Lower compression (I know how low we are talking) will cost you 2-3% of that Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Regarding 650whp.

I know which blower is being used and no, it won't be the limiting factor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Thanks for the info!

It is quite a bit larger! Actually, I believe it is the biggest vortech blower or one of the biggest blowers they make. It flows quite a bit more air than the regular t-trim. I honestly don't know the exact dimensions, but a whole new bracket would need to be made!
    When are we going to see a turbo or twin turbo kit??
    Also, I guess they will be using a FMIC, so I wonder if they will add a water/meth setup to lower the IAT's??
    The 7-ysi is nowhere near the biggest, but it is big.

You will see a twin turbo kit this year, it is a challenge to fit turbos though.

Water-Air.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast