Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds freakin mean! 130mph traps are fawkin amazing! Congrats!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    These are the guys that have the fastest E9X record. Bimmerfest? Last year? Welcome to 2010.

Where are the dyno charts? You missed them? Probably because they weren't posted, there are plenty of SC dyno's out there. List of equipment? Try searching for it, thanks.
    Whoa...wait a minute. World's fastest M3? World record holder? Yo dude.

So are you claiming that 130MPH is the world's fastest M3? I've seen north of 155MPH a few times in mine. There's videos on YouTube of other E9X M3's going 185+ MPH in Europe. But somehow 130MPH is the world's fastest M3? I know what you meant when you said world's fastest -- but you might want to choose your words more carefully because 130MPH is nowhere near the world's fastest M3.

Now, let's talk about World Records. Did the Guiness people come and certify your record? Without them, there is no "World's Record."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge

So are you claiming that 130MPH is the world's fastest M3? I've seen north of 155MPH a few times in mine. There's videos on YouTube of other E9X M3's going 185+ MPH in Europe. But somehow 130MPH is the world's fastest M3? I know what you meant when you said world's fastest -- but you might want to choose your words more carefully because 130MPH is nowhere near the world's fastest M3.

Now, let's talk about World Records. Did the Guiness people come and certify your record? Without them, there is no "World's Record."
    I don't think this is PencilGeek because I don't think Robert is this stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Well, thanks for confirming it is you, I over-estimated you Robert and once again your sad, sad performance experience comes into play.

130mph is the world's fastest E9X trap speed, honestly, I am freaking baffled this still eludes you. I just honestly sometimes do not even get you, how in the hell could you possibly not understand this? It has nothing to do with top speed, I mean, holy $#@!.

Guinnes people need to come and certify it? Huh? Do they certify every run people do at drag strips that is a record on their particular platform? Have you forgotten how to make sense?

Either all of that, or, I hope some serious sarcasm kicked in which case, disregard and read my post the same way yours should be read lol Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, thanks for confirming it is you, I over-estimated you Robert and once again your sad, sad performance experience comes into play.

130mph is the world's fastest E9X trap speed, honestly, I am freaking baffled this still eludes you. I just honestly sometimes do not even get you, how in the hell could you possible not understand this? It has nothing to do with top speed, I mean, holy $#@!.

Guinnes people need to come and certify it? Huh? Do they certify every run people do at drag strips that is a record on their particular platform? Have you forgotten how to make sense?

Either all of that, or, I hope some serious sarcasm kicked in which case, disregard and read my post the same way yours should be read lol Click here to enlarge
    Look man, I'm a wordsmith...when I write, I try to be literal, not allegorical. You said fasted E9X in the world. You said world record holder. Wouldn't it be true that this car is neither -- neither the fastest E9X in the world, nor a world record holder?

Just wanting you to keep on top of your game. Step it up a notch. If you meant fastest trap speed, then say "fastest trap speed in the 1/4 mile." Don't claim it's the fastest in the world, or a world record holder. If you want to wordsmith it further, you could say "fastest KNOWN E9X 1/4 mile trap speed" -- or "fastest KNOWN E9X 1/4 mile trap speed that's been verified." Whoops, that last one wouldn't be true either. I forgot, you've never posted your time slip.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Look man, I'm a wordsmith...when I write, I try to be literal, not allegorical. You said fasted E9X in the world. You said world record holder. Wouldn't it be true that this car is neither -- neither the fastest E9X in the world, nor a world record holder?

Just wanting you to keep on top of your game. Step it up a notch. If you meant fastest trap speed, then say "fastest trap speed in the 1/4 mile." Don't claim it's the fastest in the world, or a world record holder. If you want to wordsmith it further, you could say "fastest KNOWN E9X 1/4 mile trap speed" -- or "fastest KNOWN E9X 1/4 mile trap speed that's been verified." Whoops, that last one wouldn't be true either. I forgot, you've never posted your time slip.Click here to enlarge
    And to think I thought you maybe were being sarcastic, because it is mind blowing.

I never posted my slip? Huh? Welcome to last year PG: http://www.mbworld.org/forums/3840769-post69.html Oops, forgot you don't read as many forums as I do Click here to enlarge

Try reading the first post next time and not just the condensed the article header:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    World's fastest and most powerful M3, 130 mph trap speed E9X world record, over 700 horsepower:
    Keep on top of my game? Seems if someone is trying to do that they should be on top of their own first.

Only someone who is very new to the performance world would consider 130 mph a top speed claim... when trap speed is posted, holy crap, you are embarrassing yourself. There is no Jason to conveniently help you make everything disappear here. How in the hell they made someone so inexperienced a mod is baffling. Then again, not exactly the best staff over there.

I'm considering going through all your old stroker posts where you talk down on the SC and compiling them up and making it front page news Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And to think I thought you maybe were being sarcastic, because it is mind blowing.

I never posted my slip? Huh? Welcome to last year PG: http://www.mbworld.org/forums/3840769-post69.html Oops, forgot you don't read as many forums as I do Click here to enlarge

Try reading the first post next time and not just the condensed the article header:

Keep on top of my game? Seems if someone is trying to do that they should be on top of their own first.

Only someone who is very new to the performance world would consider 130 mph a top speed claim... when trap speed is posted, holy crap, you are embarrassing yourself. There is no Jason to conveniently help you make everything dissappear here. How in the hell they made someone so inexperienced a mod is baffling. Then again, not exactly the best staff over there.

I'm considering going through all your old stroker posts where you talk down on the SC and compiling them up and making it front page news Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you should go through all of my old posts where I "talk down" the SC. That could be entertaining to both of us. I think the worst thing I might have said was "anybody can strap a hairdryer on a motor and make power." I doubt I ever talked down the performance of it -- because that doesn't sound like something I'd do.

Nice comeback on the trap speed post. But syntactically speaking, that comma between "World's fastest and most powerful M3" and "130 mph trap speed" separate the sentance in two separate clauses. In fact "and" does the same thing. So you've got four separate claims made in that sentance:
    1. World's fastest M3 (which it's not)
    2. World's most powerful M3 (which hasn't been proven with a dyno chart)
    3. 130mph trap speed world record (your time doesn't even appear at dragtimes, which would at least help you build a case; 145mph is currently the fastest 1/4-mile ET M3 at dragtimes)
    4. Over 700hp (sorry, but this one makes me Click here to enlarge until a dyno chart is posted)
    So out of those four things, which one CAN you prove?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe you should go through all of my old posts where I "talk down" the SC. That could be entertaining to both of us. I think the worst thing I might have said was "anybody can strap a hairdryer on a motor and make power." I doubt I ever talked down the performance of it -- because that doesn't sound like something I'd do.

Nice comeback on the trap speed post. But syntactically speaking, that comma between "World's fastest and most powerful M3" and "130 mph trap speed" separate the sentance in two separate clauses. In fact "and" does the same thing. So you've got four separate claims made in that sentance:
    1. World's fastest M3 (which it's not)
    2. World's most powerful M3 (which hasn't been proven with a dyno chart)
    3. 130mph trap speed world record (your time doesn't even appear at dragtimes, which would at least help you build a case; 145mph is currently the fastest 1/4-mile ET M3 at dragtimes)
    4. Over 700hp (sorry, but this one makes me Click here to enlarge until a dyno chart is posted)

So out of those four things, which one CAN you prove?
    Weird, you build a stroker motor but give us this huge story about how it has been your lifelong dream to go 200 mph in the mile. Oh, really? Then why is it you are using a supercharger to do it? What was the point of the stroker in the first place? You made a mistake. You now recognize the stroker was pointless and need an SC to get any real power, especially considering what others have already done with the SC Click here to enlarge All those posts about all that weight the SC adds to the front, and now you are adding it. You never intended to do it all along or your compression ratio would have been done properly for boost to begin with. What a waste...

Nice comeback? It isn't a comeback, it was there from the beginning, way to miss it. Way to also miss the slip, care to apologize while you still can? It would be the smarter move rather than continuing this.

1. World's Fastest E92 M3 (yes, it is in the 1/4 mile)
    2. World most powerful M3 (do you know what a trap speed means? It basically is a dyno chart, if you understood this you could already figure out the hp instead of hanging onto bogus dyno charts, like what ESS likes to post)
    3. 130 mph trap speed world record (Do you know what E9X means? Did you have trouble reading, again? Damn, this is just sad.)
    4. Over 700 hp (sorry, but I'm the one doing the laughing, as is everyone else, and we are laughing at you, not with you)

So, you want more? Do you want me to make Jason an admin here to help you out? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Weird, you build a stroker motor but give us this huge story about how it has been your lifelong dream to go 200 mph in the mile. Oh, really?
    Oh really ??? is right! I never said that, because 200MPH in the mile was never a dream of mine. Learn to read more correctly. I clearly said my dream was setting a class record at Bonneville, and I had never heard of the Texas Mile until Sam@Autotalent mentioned it. How can people take you seriously when you consistently get the basics wrong?

Then why is it you are using a supercharger to do it? What was the point of the stroker in the first place? You made a mistake.
    Um: horsepower?

You now recognize the stroker was pointless and need an SC to get any real power, especially considering what others have already done with the SC Click here to enlarge
    Blah, blah, blah.

All those posts about all that weight the SC adds to the front, and now you are adding it.
    Ah, you finally said something that makes sense. I think (but not sure) that I only made this comment in reference to the G-Power kit -- which we weighed (and posted the weight). The ESS kit only adds 45 pounds.

1. World's Fastest E92 M3 (yes, it is in the 1/4 mile)
    But that's not the claim you made. You said (and I quote): "World's Fastest and most powerful M3." The E9X qualifier is not contained within that clause.

2. World most powerful M3 (do you know what a trap speed means? It basically is a dyno chart, if you understood this you could already figure out the hp instead of hanging onto bogus dyno charts, like what ESS likes to post)
    Yeah, where are those bogus dyno charts. I looked and couldn't find them. And don't say they are deleted because I can look at those posts too and they aren't deleted either. Links or ban!

3. 130 mph trap speed world record (Do you know what E9X means? Did you have trouble reading, again? Damn, this is just sad.)
    Dang, this really IS sad. You can't even get dragtimes to post it, or they're constipated...one of the two.

4. Over 700 hp (sorry, but I'm the one doing the laughing, as is everyone else, and we are laughing at you, not with you)
    Which two people at this site are laughing? I want their names! I'll immediately go ban them at M3Post. I'll concede that the 20-something crowd that is still wetting their beds, having wet dreams, and taking bong hits in the morning might be with you -- but I wouldn't count on too many others agreeing with you about your motor performance knowledge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh really ??? is right! I never said that, because 200MPH in the mile was never a dream of mine. Learn to read more correctly. I clearly said my dream was setting a class record at Bonneville, and I had never heard of the Texas Mile until Sam@Autotalent mentioned it. How can people take you seriously when you consistently get the basics wrong?

Um: horsepower?

Blah, blah, blah.

Ah, you finally said something that makes sense. I think (but not sure) that I only made this comment in reference to the G-Power kit -- which we weighed (and posted the weight). The ESS kit only adds 45 pounds.

But that's not the claim you made. You said (and I quote): "World's Fastest and most powerful M3." The E9X qualifier is not contained within that clause.

Yeah, where are those bogus dyno charts. I looked and couldn't find them. And don't say they are deleted because I can look at those posts too and they aren't deleted either. Links or ban!

Dang, this really IS sad. You can't even get dragtimes to post it, or they're constipated...one of the two.

Which two people at this site are laughing? I want their names! I'll immediately go ban them at M3Post. I'll concede that the 20-something crowd that is still wetting their beds, having wet dreams, and taking bong hits in the morning might be with you -- but I wouldn't count on too many others agreeing with you about your motor performance knowledge.
    You should not be telling anyone about reading comprehension considering your poor display thus far.

That whole Bonneville sob story was rather hilarious because if this had been a dream from a while back you would have done it properly from the outset with the proper compression. What you say now after the fact does not matter, the car was not built correctly for this venture. Like I told you, you backed yourself into a corner with that compression ratio. You can post as many charts as you want, it does not change that fact. Plus, you post way more charts and simulations than actual results, and people actually pat you on the back for it? LOL

Yep, you need power, you need an SC, like I told you a long, long time ago Click here to enlarge

Yep, you are adding weight to the front, only 45 pounds. You said it would upset the balance adding an SC to the front, glad to see you finally got it that the weight increase is marginal.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Gintani Supercharged DCT M3 - 700+ HP, World Record Fastest E9X

World's fastest and most powerful M3, 130 mph trap speed E9X world record, over 700 horsepower:
    You still having trouble finding E9X? What about trap speed, that still an issue?

Links or ban? This isn't M3post, we don't ban people for saying things we may not agree with. ESS posts inflated charts, which I am sure they will do with your car as well, for whatever reason torque never drops off on their amazing motors.

Here is a proper dyno chart: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=24

ESS has skrewed up torque dropoff because their charts are manipulated and hand picked. Maybe if they got out to a strip we could actually see a trap speed and put two and two together?

I never posted it on Dragtimes, maybe that is why it isn't there? I'll tell you what is, my 12.1 time from 2008 that no stroker has exceeded.... funny, huh? You said I didn't post the slip, I did, you were wrong, now admit it. Maybe if you did not look in one place you would not be in this position, now would you?

If people taking bong hits can figure out how trap speed relates to horsepower and you can't... well then, maybe you need to toke up or go back to school?

Agreeing with my motor performance knowledge? This coming from the guy who did even understand density altitude corrections in 1/4 mile comparisons? PG, I feel for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge i couldnt find the popcorn smiley.

this is pretty entertaining
    Last edited by shahsk; 01-25-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Geek, you are a complete tool that simply just likes to argue. The sad part is that most of what you say is just straight STUPID.

You must live a very boring personal life, cause I think you enjoy the bull$#@! you cause online way too much.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gintani Supercharged DCT M3 - 700+ HP, World Record Fastest E9X
    You still having trouble finding E9X? What about trap speed, that still an issue?
    Why are you now reverting back to the demonstrably false claim? You do NOT have the fasted E9X M3. PERIOD. Show me any proof that you've gone above 210MPH to back it up.

for whatever reason torque never drops off on their amazing motors.
    Actually, there's a very good reason for it. You should have done your research. You DID do your research didn't you?

Not so fast. Where's a link to the BOGUS chart by ESS? Exactly which two of these prove dyno cheating. And you know, we had an entire thread about dyno cheating, and nobody mentioned how to crack WinPep to manipulate the results the way you're claiming that it was done by ESS. So maybe you can educate the rest of us dumb yokels exactly how they cheated DynoJet WinPep software. I'll be sure to add your comments to the thread about dyno cheaters. Or better yet, you can create another troll account and do it yourself. Here's a link to the various ESS dyno charts. Which ones of these are bogus?
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...14&postcount=1
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=14
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=146
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=154
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=245
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=306
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=337
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=349
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=359
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=376
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=485 (hint, this is the only uncorrected chart)

ESS has skrewed up torque dropoff because their charts are manipulated and hand picked. Maybe if they got out to a strip we could actually see a trap speed and put two and two together?
    Is that the line of BS you were told to make you feel better about those crappy and wavering torque curves? What if you were invited to a dyno session to see for yourself? When they finish the E93 that just arrived, I'll fly you out there on my dime and let you watch them do that "hand picking" yourself.

I never posted it on Dragtimes, maybe that is why it isn't there? I'll tell you what is, my 12.1 time from 2008 that no stroker has exceeded.... funny, huh? You said I didn't post the slip, I did, you were wrong, now admit it. Maybe if you did not look in one place you would not be in this position, now would you?
    On this joyous day we shouldn't be bickering about who killed who!

If people taking bong hits can figure out how trap speed relates to horsepower and you can't... well then, maybe you need to toke up or go back to school?
    That's the problem...when I was in school, that's all I did. I didn't start learning until I quit taking bong hits and got out of school.

Terry offered to stick that car of yours on the dyno at his expense. When are you going to do it? If you car is still at Gintani, I'll arrange to have it picked up tomorrow and taken to Specialty-Z on my dime. Forget these airborn dyno numbers you're making up, run out and get some real ones. (Sheesh, and you are throwing stones at ESS -- when you're the one avoiding the dyno?)

Agreeing with my motor performance knowledge? This coming from the guy who did even understand density altitude corrections in 1/4 mile comparisons? PG, I feel for you.
    Quote it right, if you're going to throw it back at me. Since my memory is fading in my old age, why don't you remind me how horsepower correction works -- and how temperature affects it? I realize two weeks ago is an eternity, but wasn't it just two weeks ago when you didn't understand how to use horsepower correction factors at all -- and now you're an expert on the subject?Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Geek, you are a complete tool that simply just likes to argue. The sad part is that most of what you say is just straight STUPID.

You must live a very boring personal life, cause I think you enjoy the bull$#@! you cause online way too much.
    Yeah. Let's see. You're the guy who didn't even read your VF motor proposal, didn't know what you bought, didn't realize that you screwed yourself in that deal, published a receipt that contained a signed non-disclosure agreement, then came crying on the forums for everybody (including myself) to help save you from your own stupidity. But compared to you, I'm supposedly stupid. BTW, have you heard from VF's lawyers yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge pencilgeek makes me laugh
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

BTW, I live a very entertained life. It's posts like yours and sticky's that give me so much laughter that I don't need to go to comedy clubs. What's boring about life, when there's fools like you to laugh at?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why are you now reverting back to the demonstrably false claim? You do NOT have the fasted E9X M3. PERIOD. Show me any proof that you've gone above 210MPH to back it up.

Actually, there's a very good reason for it. You should have done your research. You DID do your research didn't you?

Not so fast. Where's a link to the BOGUS chart by ESS? Exactly which two of these prove dyno cheating. And you know, we had an entire thread about dyno cheating, and nobody mentioned how to crack WinPep to manipulate the results the way you're claiming that it was done by ESS. So maybe you can educate the rest of us dumb yokels exactly how they cheated DynoJet WinPep software. I'll be sure to add your comments to the thread about dyno cheaters. Or better yet, you can create another troll account and do it yourself. Here's a link to the various ESS dyno charts. Which ones of these are bogus?
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...14&postcount=1
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=14
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=146
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=154
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=245
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=306
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=337
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=349
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=359
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=376
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=485 (hint, this is the only uncorrected chart)

Is that the line of BS you were told to make you feel better about those crappy and wavering torque curves? What if you were invited to a dyno session to see for yourself? When they finish the E93 that just arrived, I'll fly you out there on my dime and let you watch them do that "hand picking" yourself.

On this joyous day we shouldn't be bickering about who killed who!

That's the problem...when I was in school, that's all I did. I didn't start learning until I quit taking bong hits and got out of school.

Terry offered to stick that car of yours on the dyno at his expense. When are you going to do it? If you car is still at Gintani, I'll arrange to have it picked up tomorrow and taken to Specialty-Z on my dime. Forget these airborn dyno numbers you're making up, run out and get some real ones. (Sheesh, and you are throwing stones at ESS -- when you're the one avoiding the dyno?)

Quote it right, if you're going to throw it back at me. Since my memory is fading in my old age, why don't you remind me how horsepower correction works -- and how temperature affects it? I realize two weeks ago is an eternity, but wasn't it just two weeks ago when you didn't understand how to use horsepower correction factors at all -- and now you're an expert on the subject?Click here to enlarge

Yeah. Let's see. You're the guy who didn't even read your VF motor proposal, didn't know what you bought, didn't realize that you screwed yourself in that deal, published a receipt that contained a signed non-disclosure agreement, then came crying on the forums for everybody (including myself) to help save you from your own stupidity. But compared to you, I'm supposedly stupid. BTW, have you heard from VF's lawyers yet?
    I do have the fastest E9X, you don't, and it is eating you alive inside which is why you now need an SC to keep up, eh? Who here is making a top speed claim? Fastest trap speed is mentioned in the title, come on now, you can't be serious. Fastest E9X, highest MPH trap, period, let it sink in.

Yes, please do tell me why ESS dyno figures have completely different curves than everyone else. Also, please tell me why they post uncorrected dynos showing peak figures and then have to go back and post corrected figures that are lower when they are called on it? ESS and their dyno game is meaningless that is why they should get out to a strip or post some 60-130 numbers. No one should trust any of their dynos after proving they will post inflated uncorrected peak figures, like here: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...2-600nocat.jpg

That isn't cheating, it is misleading. Let me guess, you don't think so? Well, let us not upset any sponsorship arrangements.

Seriously, apologize for stating I did not post the slip when I did in more than one place. You were wrong Click here to enlarge

Haha, PG hitting teh bong, man that get me laughing, seriously. Good stuff! Now if you tell me you are posting high this will all make sense.

Yep, Terry is a cool dude, and of course my car is at Gintani taking advantage of the extra 2 weeks we had for Famoso. No details, I'll post the development pictures here, my content, my benefit. I will not post dyno figures before Famoso and probably not before your car is done, what fun is it letting people know exactly how much power I am making? Wouldn't I already have posted my dyno numbers? PG, you have Gintani dyno figures, go with those.

Luckily for you MBworld deleted the thread. Your memory obviously is failing or you would not ask me to quote what no longer exists. I'll trust my memory though, and I do remember you saying how do you compare different cars in different regions, and boom, you got the link to the dragtimes DA calculator and quickly let it go Click here to enlarge You had no other choice...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

He is a good guy at heart, he just doesn't know many of the performance basics and that really is troublesome for someone who thinks of themselves as an authority. The sad part is, they put someone like this in a position to moderate and they call me the bad guy...

The staff over there is terrible and some people don't even see it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, please do tell me why ESS dyno figures have completely different curves than everyone else.
    Maybe you could call them and ask. Maybe you could have one of your aliases call them and ask.Click here to enlarge

Also, please tell me why they post uncorrected figures showing peak figures and then have to go back and post corrected figures that are lower when they are called on it?
    You dude, put down the crack pipe. The uncorrected chart I posted, is the same as the unocrrected picture you posted. It happens to be the last dyno chart posted. When it's the last dyno chart posted, when was it supposedly corrected with a later post? Where's the link to that later post?

But instead of playing armchair expert about how a DynoJet works, maybe you should go out and use one. If you want to know how dyno charts on DynoJet can be different, I may have some insight. When I put my car on the DynoJet at Specialty-Z, I filmed the whole thing. I filmed the dyno results. But when I got home with my dyno files from the day and loaded them on WinPep, they actually had slightly different results. Does that mean somebody cheated that day? I'll send you the video and dyno files so you can see for yourself. One was higher, and the other was lower. If I had taken a graph from the guy that day, scanned it in and posted the results -- but then generated a graph from WinPep that showed a higher value (in my case, I think it was lower) -- does that mean I cheated? If it would help you learn from it, instead of being a know-it-all with no real-world experience, I'll be happy to send you video files.

ESS and their dyno game is meaningless that is why they should get out to a strip or post some 60-130 numbers. No one should trust any of their dynos after proving they will post inflated uncorrected peak figures, like here: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...2-600nocat.jpg

That isn't cheating, it is misleading. Let me guess, you don't think so? Well, let us not upset any sponsorship arrangements.
    Luckily for you MBworld deleted the thread. Your memory obviously is failing or you would not ask me to quote what no longer exists. I'll trust my memory though, and I do remember you saying how do you compare different cars in different regions, and boom, you got the link to the dragtimes DA calculator and quickly let it go Click here to enlarge You had no other choice...
    I could probably quote verbatim what I wrote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He is a good guy at heart, he just doesn't know many of the performance basics and that really is troublesome for someone who thinks of themselves as an authority. The sad part is, they put someone like this in a position to moderate and they call me the bad guy...

The staff over there is terrible and some people don't even see it.

For the record, I don't make any claims to be an authority on anything -- except my profession. I've got no problems admitting when I'm wrong because there's no ego involved in this at all. I exist on the forums to help people -- people like MSpired who screw themselves and then come to others to help them out of their own situations. Sad that everybody was giving him the stupidest advice in that thread, until I actually read his contract and told him the strengths and weaknesses in his position with VF. I actually tried to help the poor guy from getting screwed even further -- instead of the absolutely idiotic advice others were giving him that could have cost him tens of thousands of more dollars. Did I get any thanks? No. Did I want any thanks? No. Did I want him to spit in my face here? No? Would I help him again when he gets into a similar situation? In spite of his thanklessness, yes I would help again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the record, I don't make any claims to be an authority on anything -- except my profession. I've got no problems admitting when I'm wrong because there's no ego involved in this at all. I exist on the forums to help people -- people like MSpired who screw themselves and then come to others to help them out of their own situations. Sad that everybody was giving him the stupidest advice in that thread, until I actually read his contract and told him the strengths and weaknesses in his position with VF. I actually tried to help the poor guy from getting screwed even further -- instead of the absolutely idiotic advice others were giving him that could have cost him tens of thousands of more dollars. Did I get any thanks? No. Did I want any thanks? No. Did I want him to spit in my face here? No? Would I help him again when he gets into a similar situation? In spite of his thanklessness, yes I would help again.
    Oh no, there most certainly is ego involved. Mspired did not skrew himself, he ended up being skrewed because he listened to so called authority figures, people much like Lemans Blue, who advise going with certain companies when they don't even have hands on experience. So he listened to others, went with a company that supposedly had a good reputation, and wound up in a bad spot. I don't know what you said to him exactly, but I would love to see what he says about it. A lot of people came to the guys aid PG, way before you, on another forum you don't read Click here to enlarge I'm starting to think some people believe the BMW online world revolves around $#@!post...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe you could call them and ask. Maybe you could have one of your aliases call them and ask.Click here to enlarge

You dude, put down the crack pipe. The uncorrected chart I posted, is the same as the unocrrected picture you posted. It happens to be the last dyno chart posted. When it's the last dyno chart posted, when was it supposedly corrected with a later post? Where's the link to that later post?

But instead of playing armchair expert about how a DynoJet works, maybe you should go out and use one. If you want to know how dyno charts on DynoJet can be different, I may have some insight. When I put my car on the DynoJet at Specialty-Z, I filmed the whole thing. I filmed the dyno results. But when I got home with my dyno files from the day and loaded them on WinPep, they actually had slightly different results. Does that mean somebody cheated that day? I'll send you the video and dyno files so you can see for yourself. One was higher, and the other was lower. If I had taken a graph from the guy that day, scanned it in and posted the results -- but then generated a graph from WinPep that showed a higher value (in my case, I think it was lower) -- does that mean I cheated? If it would help you learn from it, instead of being a know-it-all with no real-world experience, I'll be happy to send you video files.

I could probably quote verbatim what I wrote.
    You say you like helping people and I honestly can't guess as to why their curves look the way they do. I don't know everything by any means, please, enlighten me, I would like to know.

When was that dyno corrected? That memory thing again: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=55 How could you miss that? You participated in the damn thread. Big difference in peak figures, eh?

At this point, I would prefer links rather than relying on your memory, thanks.

I'm not sure why you are calling me the know-it-all with no real world experience, I don't race my car on pie charts or in simulations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You call companies such as ESS and RD Sport out for not collecting or posting drag results, but Gintani has never posted any 1/4 results either. Show me those results, and on that same day I'll push ESS to publish theirs. No more double standards.

You also know that my car was never available on any of the 1/4 mile dates anyways. If it were, I actually would have gone to one of the events (I've said that before). No more misdirection either.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 01-25-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You say you like helping people and I honestly can't guess as to why their curves look the way they do. I don't know everything by any means, please, enlighten me, I would like to know.
    I can tell this is really bugging you. You're wondering why the torque curves on certain kits really suck, but on ESS they don't. Call and ask -- or get one of your aliases to do it. You should have done your homework in advance, not after you were pot-committed. I'll give you one hint: the answer is right under the hood staring at you.

When was that dyno corrected? That memory thing again: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=55 How could you miss that? You participated in the damn thread. Big difference in peak figures, eh?

At this point, I would prefer links rather than relying on your memory, thanks.
    On snap! Well then I guess you're not able to put 2+2 together. Did you have trouble with square blocks in a round holes as a kid too?

Want me to give you a hint about this? They answer is very simple. Hint-1: Go back and look at the tables you didn't understand. Hint-2: Go look at both of those posts, and use Hint-1 as your guide.I realize this might be difficult, but I've helped you out before. Let's see if you can get this one on your own.

I'm not sure why you are calling me the know-it-all with no real world experience, I don't race my car on pie charts or in simulations.
    LOL. This coming from the guy who claims to have the fasted E9X in the world at 130MPH!
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 01-25-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh no, there most certainly is ego involved. Mspired did not skrew himself, he ended up being skrewed because he listened to so called authority figures, people much like Lemans Blue, who advise going with certain companies when they don't even have hands on experience. So he listened to others, went with a company that supposedly had a good reputation, and wound up in a bad spot. I don't know what you said to him exactly, but I would love to see what he says about it. A lot of people came to the guys aid PG, way before you, on another forum you don't read Click here to enlarge I'm starting to think some people believe the BMW online world revolves around $#@!post...
    Let the buyer beware -- it's ultimately the buyer's responsibility to know what they are buying. You don't see me blame shifting to explain how the "best-tuning-company-in-the-world" screwed up the stroker tuning so bad -- do you? You don't see me whining on the forums trying to get a refund out of those bozo's -- do you? If I ever do tell the story of what happened, I won't be doing it because I'm trying to get anything out of anybody -- I'll be doing it because I want to warn others how dangerous and inept those guys are.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 01-25-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's my last word in this thread -- before returning you to the original self-serving nonsense. Sticky and I were just fooling around. He knows I was just doing this to bring a little publicity to the site. I didn't mean for anybody to take it seriously. That's why I've decided to bow out of the thread. I apologize to anybody who thinks it was anything more than that.
    Last edited by PencilGeek; 01-25-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast