Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Clarify what ?
    Take procede out, put JB3 (he used JB3 in the past) and see if it still missfires.
    Clear ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

ok, i thought you meant something else

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorry, double post.
    Edited.
    Last edited by piele_bps; 10-12-2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: double post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

My english sucks, sorry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Big Tom Click here to enlarge
    Yes I know, but I don't like the fact that my car probably will be slower with that tune.
    ...and I don't want to mess with stacked tunes...
    Try the Jb4 G5 with the new isoated boost, your gonna like it alot!
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    -Cold start rattling gone, mine was pretty severe
    -Rattling during deceleration in gear or just blipping the throttle gone, mine was noticable only with the window down and next to another car or something that will reflect the sound.
    -The only time it rattles is at low RPM at light throttle, if I ease away from the gas or give it more gas, rattle stops. On the non-ISO, it was there, but not as loud as on the ISO, but nothing bad.

Hopefully future development will reduce this, but it only happens at parking lot speeds and the exhaust pretty much drowns it out.

Lagfix value = 0, running ISO-10. I haven't tried any other setting yet, I'll maybe raise it up by 5 to eliminate it completely. The exhaust note in "0" is stock-like when revved during light throttle. Cold start exhaust noise is very un-stock like and very much welcomed Click here to enlarge
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge
    -Rattling during deceleration in gear or just blipping the throttle gone, mine was noticable only with the window down and next to another car or something that will reflect the sound.
    -The only time it rattles is at low RPM at light throttle, if I ease away from the gas or give it more gas, rattle stops. On the non-ISO, it was there, but not as loud as on the ISO, but nothing bad.

Hopefully future development will reduce this, but it only happens at parking lot speeds and the exhaust pretty much drowns it out.

Lagfix value = 0, running ISO-10. I haven't tried any other setting yet, I'll maybe raise it up by 5 to eliminate it completely. The exhaust note in "0" is stock-like when revved during light throttle. Cold start exhaust noise is very un-stock like and very much welcomed Click here to enlarge

If you raise the lag fix you should be able to get rid of the rattle. It gives you much more wastegete management with the ISO.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge

On iso 10, try default 60 or 80.. should get rid of your light throttle rattle.. 0 should be the most loudest and prone to rattle
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12