Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the kind words guys...

The part out is looking good, almost everything is spoken for and Dec 18th it will be in the shop Click here to enlarge

I'm going to miss it, but I'm exciting to work on the m3....I'm going to take my time modding it and try to enjoy it stock for a bit

all you NEED to enjoy the M, is LED AE's, a nice set of wheels (and a lot of oem M wheels look great) and a catback exhaust. an exhaust is the most important. You want to hear it purr. I was very disappointed when i first got my M as it is quiet and i wanted the rev-match downshifts to sound awesome like AK's.. so i addressed that first. The flexability of a valved system is awesome. I would highly suggest Evolves hardware. Its truely top-notch and if i were going to change, or re-do mine, i would get that in a heartbeat

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You read my mind! I was thinking of getting a m with the OEM competition package wheels (ZCP's?) or installing them on whatever car I buy, some OSS angel eyes, and a exhaust....maybe a akrapovic exhaust...i dunno

I"ll have to check out the evolve system
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I say the Evolve, because I know how hard sal works at perfecting everything. If i could give you my N/A Evolve tune for the car i would, at least try it on yours when you get it to see the difference..you would be amazed what he can do for the car.

Exhaust wise, i think you will want the sporty-ness of an exhaust, but not at all times. Mine goes from stock to the EXTREME; whereas Evolves goes from a perfectly "tuned" sound/note to a more aggressive.

We already talked about exhausts on the 335, so i think you know what i mean. Its easier to go along with the V8 sound as it is pure joy, but for a businessman like yourself, there will probably be times you will not want it intruding.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ha you know me well...

Im looking forward to the m3, and the dct !
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Awesome, that lip is to kill for! How do you like The eibach springs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the record I decided to keep the car...

As for the Eibach springs....they serve thier purpose providing a nice drop, but they didn't improve handling. I'm actually researching coilovers and m suspension parts..
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123