Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No

    New Sim City coming in February, looks amazing

    Just watch the video, this looks spectacular:


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Looks vey promising. Also looks like it will take a good chunk of your life if you can get into it, which is why I won't even bother with it. Just don't have the time to play video games any more.
    John 3:16


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Just don't have the time to play video games any more.
    Unfortunately this has happened to me as well. They just don't do as much for me any longer and don't play much.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Unfortunately this has happened to me as well. They just don't do as much for me any longer and don't play much.
    Yeah, I even stopped following the release of "badass" games. I think everyone eventually moves on from the "kiddie" stuff. You don't gain anything from it. I don't really miss it, and I was a hardcore PC Gamer. Now I'm a dad have a family and I have never been into cars this much with less money to spend on me lol.......
    John 3:16


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I even stopped following the release of "badass" games. I think everyone eventually moves on from the "kiddie" stuff. You don't gain anything from it. I don't really miss it, and I was a hardcore PC Gamer. Now I'm a dad have a family and I have never been into cars this much with less money to spend on me lol.......
    Well games continue to evolve and really they are what our entertainment is heading towards, interactive movies. So, maybe not games in the traditional sense but their perception will change.


    I was a hardcore gamer as well... very hardcore. Would use my 28.8 to call a guy in Texas to play Duke Nukem 3d death matches. My parents turned off long distance calling after they got that bill.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    LOL! That is insane. It's hard to believe the multiplayer over dial up was so $#@!ty and slow compared to today's standards, but $#@! back in the day you were just happy you could see and kill the other guy on the screen with the ridiculous lag of dial up. I started with Doom 2 in 1994, that's what got me into the PC scene big time, then the Quakes!!!
    John 3:16


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    LOL! That is insane. It's hard to believe the multiplayer over dial up was so $#@!ty and slow compared to today's standards, but $#@! back in the day you were just happy you could see and kill the other guy on the screen with the ridiculous lag of dial up. I started with Doom 2 in 1994, that's what got me into the PC scene big time, then the Quakes!!!
    Doom 2 got me pretty good as well. It was really Duke 3d that blew my mind though.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Doom 2 got me pretty good as well. It was really Duke 3d that blew my mind though.
    Duke 3D was a great game! Really liked it too, unfortunately I did not play it much after I finished it on the PC that is. I played the n64 version like crazy though. It had a little more content and better graphics.
    John 3:16


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,616
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Back in the day duke 3d was mind = blown

    this sim city looks good, but unfortunately I will not have time to play it
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I played the n64 version like crazy though. It had a little more content and better graphics.
    There is only 1 Duke 3d. And it's played on a PC.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,923
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is only 1 Duke 3d. And it's played on a PC.
    Yeah! I played that $#@! with a Joystick lol...remember the Joysticks? Played all the Dooms with one too hahah...
    John 3:16


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,818
    Rep Points
    31,802.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah! I played that $#@! with a Joystick lol...remember the Joysticks? Played all the Dooms with one too hahah...
    And it can only be played with a keyboard and mouse.

    And only with a computer running DOS.

    And only when your parents aren't home so they can't see you giving the stripper money and then blowing them up with pipe bombs.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •