Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Or do what everyone else&their mother does: trade it in for a new one.
    Trading in a car is fine. Trading in a car you know has problems that you say in every other case BUT your own have to be due to inferior tuning is a but your own makes you a $#@! and a hypocrite.

I guess all of you have missed the pages and pages of this guy bashing every other kit saying rod bearing issues have to be due to poor tuning nowhere near as good as his kit. This is just too funny, fitting, and deserved.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

I dont know the history between you&M33 I was just commenting on dumping your car knowing it has issues/problems. I dont wanna get involved with the bad-blood you two gentlemen have between you Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I dont know the history between you&M33 I was just commenting on dumping your car knowing it has issues/problems. I dont wanna get involved with the bad-blood you two gentlemen have between you Click here to enlarge
    I posted a link and a quote that should show you a bit.

I think it's pathetic to attack other kits and say other tuners $#@! up peoples motors when you experience problems with your own and then ditch it. This guy makes videos to attack tuners other than ESS as if he is getting paid by his. It's pathetic especially considering his actions.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Or do what everyone else&their mother does: trade it in for a new one. To think otherwise is ridiculous as thats just what people do. Caveat emptor according to Mr. Brady Click here to enlarge
    What he said...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    What he said...
    Still missing the point and passing on problems to someone else is a $#@! move. I can't believe people condone that.

Oh hey going to supercharge my car and drive it hard and if anything happens I'll just trade it in so someone else pays. Lack of personal responsibility in this society is sickening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh no it isn't, you don't ditch your car over a bearing issue that affected 2007-2009 cars especially when exacerbated by supercharging.
    I followed this guys builds he's had some pretty badass M3's and if I remember correctly this M was an 2011 6mt and he ditched it for a 2012 DCT .
    But It really sounds like the air box filter box making a vibrant sucking sound...

I personally think the driver it $#@!ing with the passenger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SunocoCAM2 Click here to enlarge
    I followed this guys builds he's had some pretty badass M3's and if I remember correctly this M was an 2011 6mt and he ditched it for a 2012 DCT .
    But It really sounds like the air box filter box making a vibrant sucking sound...

I personally think the driver it $#@!ing with the passenger
    The bearing issue in these cars is more prevalent then you think. It's why we have people now even have their oil diagnosed before even putting a supercharger on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wait isn't this a repost ??? I remember this video

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Wait isn't this a repost ??? I remember this video
    Yes, as stated in the thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Was gonna say this video is dated, he's had his DCT 650 for a while now.

It seems like in the video he wants to find out what the noise & if something's actually wrong, he feels guilty whoever might be buying a bomb. Assuming it's pre-BMW upgraded rod bearings M3 (07-early 09 builds), it's not really a surprise since the rod bearings in those cars was a problem on unmodded, stock motors.
    Apparently IMG thinks this is a myth. BLAME THE TUNE !!!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Still missing the point and passing on problems to someone else is a $#@! move. I can't believe people condone that.

Oh hey going to supercharge my car and drive it hard and if anything happens I'll just trade it in so someone else pays. Lack of personal responsibility in this society is sickening.
    Actually you're missing the point. I could give a damn about your personal beef with the dude. That's your lil issue. My point is and remains the same. He got out while he could so he could invest elsewhere with a different platform. Kudo's to him...

I'll leave you to your moral indignation over folks who trade in their cars that have issues.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Apparently IMG thinks this is a myth. BLAME THE TUNE !!!
    It's easy to argue that (or not care) when you've got upgraded internals that aren't as susceptible to this problem
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Just my observation but..
    “What about the next guy bro?”

Passenger sounds more like the one that doesn't care

“$#@! the next guy he's got warranty no?”

But surely any decent dealer will pick up on the noise and it would be reflected on the trade in price?
    Do many people take the chance of buying a 2011 M3 without warranty that don't know about cars and wouldn't detect it?

I can't say I have never traded a car without upcoming issues. The dealer spotted them all and reflected it in the trade in price. I could have easily sold the car for more privately.

The guy is a little stupid for posting a video of it though!
    Mods: Cobb v3, Aquamist hfs-4, BMS DCI, AR Design DP's, ETS FMIC, ETS Charge Pipe, HKS SSQV BOV, BMS CDV, BMS OCC, BMS Clutch Stop & ptf twin disc clutch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Actually you're missing the point. I could give a damn about your personal beef with the dude. That's your lil issue. My point is and remains the same. He got out while he could so he could invest elsewhere with a different platform. Kudo's to him...I'll leave you to your moral indignation over folks who trade in their cars that have issues.
    No sorry I'm saying knowingly passing on problems is wrong no matter who is involved. Nothing personal about that. If you have poor morals that's your issue I suppose.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

No sorry I'm saying knowingly passing on problems is wrong no matter who is involved. Nothing personal about that. If you have poor morals that's your issue I suppose.
    Thats cute...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats cute...
    I suppose even though you can do something legally still doesn't mean it's necessarily right to do it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I think you need to start acting professional and run a forum in a decent , smart, entertaining manner rather then pick fights with your memebers ? Your asking for trouble ..... Just my 2 pennies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I think you need to start acting professional and run a forum in a decent , smart, entertaining manner rather then pick fights with your memebers ? Your asking for trouble ..... Just my 2 pennies
    Oh of course because I don't run it in anything but a manner based on picking fights with a handful of trolls. Because I clearly am doing a poor job with professional articles and entertaining content. I mean do the results show I should trust your brisk incorrect assessment over results?

Relax. Pointing out hypocrisy other sites won't is one my favorite things about this site. Sorry it's not quite as smooth as you like and when it's going on nobody else says anything about it. I can and do though.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I suppose even though you can do something legally still doesn't mean it's necessarily right to do it
    So as not to turn this into one of you're drawn out debates and to give u you're coveted last word my response is as follows:

So you'd rather dump good money after bad into a project knowing you get back a penny of it. Versus moving on to something new. Like I said that's cute. Stupid, but cute...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm confused as to why anyone would even make such a video.

Can't tell anything from that sound; bro. Would need more investigation to know anything at all IMHO.

Trading your car in if you *know* it is screwed up, without disclosing, shows a total lack of class and integrity. I don't know how anyone could argue to the contrary.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

So as not to turn this into one of you're drawn out debates and to give u you're coveted last word my response is as follows:

So you'd rather dump good money after bad into a project knowing you get back a penny of it. Versus moving on to something new. Like I said that's cute. Stupid, but cute...
    Oh, let's just pass problems off to others. If you can get away with it, why not?

So if your home has issues with the foundation rather than fixing them you sell the house knowing about the problem and move onto something new? Irresponsible and childish. Or with your flawed logic, cute.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This thread is hilarious.

HI! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS INTEGRITY; CAN YOU HELP ME!?

LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This thread is hilarious.

HI! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS INTEGRITY; CAN YOU HELP ME!?

LOL
    People just don't care these days. Just be selfish and screw everyone else.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Like $#@!ing wash women arguing about the most irrelevant $#@!..who gives a $#@! what someone else does with their car
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Like $#@!ing wash women arguing about the most irrelevant $#@!..who gives a $#@! what someone else does with their car
    It matters when this person is going around attacking other kits saying that their "poor tuning" must be responsible for rod bearing issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast