Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TLO03 Click here to enlarge
    I'd give them $30k for that e91.
    you even be able to get a second hand stock e91 335i for that money over there Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I really have no experience with the 19T wheels but I honestly find it very hard to believe from a strictly numbers stand point that a 19T is going to give the same gains over a 15T as the 15T does over stock.
    Rob had a lot of experience with the different sizes when he built upgrades for the 3000gt and stealths. This is his td04hl-19t offering thread for those models almost 5 years ago:

http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/td04hl-1...ration-399580/ (may need to sign up if you want to read it).
    Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (DO12/Aquamist Flow Sensor), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design Downpipes, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Got some more info from CS Racing through private messages...Hope some of you can help me "decode" the information haha:

It's good to hear from you^^
    StageIII is still working on Opening mold , STAGEII is totally ready~~~ and yeah i know this is a big market so we do very cautiously!
    Looking forward to have partners in US , i am wondering if you car depot or personal ^^
    After thousand tests.... we can now offer the twin for at least 500 HP(70% turbo power) easily and pro tuned to reach 550HP+(for the safe reason) ....the most important things we figure out :
    1. inline and outline size&materials are not the most important things....the inside axis is important too....we are doing now with no turbolag (the stock one comes out around 1800...ours around 2000 + - )
    2.After testing the ASR (generation II ) they are good (very fast after 200KM) ....but we figure out they have some problem in design and easily break up ~~~ in some reason we can tell you the details
    3.The 600HP seems impossible on Dynapack if you are not using NOS ....our turbo is strong....can easily reach and hold 20~21PSI (but the ecu limited even on JB4 or V5 )....you will need to change MAP sensor to reach the higher boost
    4.What we are doing now is costing down....~~ we are doing the price around 2000 USD and keep the quality ! But after we releasing the information(a year ago)...many people want to do the same thing which is not easy!
    5.I can offer you full 1 year warranty ( that's means you can play with that in extreme condition ...if you brake it...will send you a new one) JUST FEEL IT!
    6.For you...i can give you 2000USD without international shipping and the core charge is 800(charge through paypal...the full turbos include head section) ~~~And all i can promise you if you don't feel that good....i will refund you all the money! JUST TRY IT !
    7.As you know....my English sucks.... hope you can help me offer me some Impressions on thread after you testing it!!!

In stageIII we are using V5 + COBB
    And SHIV came to TAIWAN on Sep and installed two sets of their turbo on N54 .... till now....we don't even see their public information yet!
    For now.... there are too many hardware and install details..... it's hard to sell the stageIII for now ><
    We don't even start selling our stageII even if we are ready for anytime..... ^^
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cs racing Click here to enlarge
    JUST TRY IT !
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cs racing Click here to enlarge
    JUST FEEL IT!
    sorry, just thought this was funny...good luck mr. kao! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, the language barrier sucks. I can't really decipher what stage 1 is and what stage 2 is, how many WHP they make, etc. I love the guys enthusiasm though especially about his warranty. Someone needs to try these Click here to enlarge
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, the language barrier sucks. I can't really decipher what stage 1 is and what stage 2 is, how many WHP they make, etc. I love the guys enthusiasm though especially about his warranty. Someone needs to try these Click here to enlarge
    TRY and FEEL Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Got some more info from CS Racing through private messages...Hope some of you can help me "decode" the information haha:

It's good to hear from you^^
    StageIII is still working on Opening mold , STAGEII is totally ready~~~ and yeah i know this is a big market so we do very cautiously!
    Looking forward to have partners in US , i am wondering if you car depot or personal ^^
    After thousand tests.... we can now offer the twin for at least 500 HP(70% turbo power) easily and pro tuned to reach 550HP+(for the safe reason) ....the most important things we figure out :
    1. inline and outline size&materials are not the most important things....the inside axis is important too....we are doing now with no turbolag (the stock one comes out around 1800...ours around 2000 + - )
    2.After testing the ASR (generation II ) they are good (very fast after 200KM) ....but we figure out they have some problem in design and easily break up ~~~ in some reason we can tell you the details
    3.The 600HP seems impossible on Dynapack if you are not using NOS ....our turbo is strong....can easily reach and hold 20~21PSI (but the ecu limited even on JB4 or V5 )....you will need to change MAP sensor to reach the higher boost
    4.What we are doing now is costing down....~~ we are doing the price around 2000 USD and keep the quality ! But after we releasing the information(a year ago)...many people want to do the same thing which is not easy!
    5.I can offer you full 1 year warranty ( that's means you can play with that in extreme condition ...if you brake it...will send you a new one) JUST FEEL IT!
    6.For you...i can give you 2000USD without international shipping and the core charge is 800(charge through paypal...the full turbos include head section) ~~~And all i can promise you if you don't feel that good....i will refund you all the money! JUST TRY IT !
    7.As you know....my English sucks.... hope you can help me offer me some Impressions on thread after you testing it!!!

In stageIII we are using V5 + COBB
    And SHIV came to TAIWAN on Sep and installed two sets of their turbo on N54 .... till now....we don't even see their public information yet!
    For now.... there are too many hardware and install details..... it's hard to sell the stageIII for now ><
    We don't even start selling our stageII even if we are ready for anytime..... ^^
    Probably a good option for people in Asia... not the US.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah you are definately right Sticky...I won't talk about this upgrade anymore bc there isn't much viable interest...

BUT...HPF just put an update on e90 about their now manifold for the 335i twin scroll turbo and will be selling manifold seperately for those lookin to pair their own turbo and tune on their own...so this is big news..alternative to shivs without the need to tune with Proceed? who knows either way get them to post an update here as well pleas​e @Sticky
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I won't talk about this upgrade anymore bc there isn't much viable interest...
    No reason not to talk about it, it's interesting. Just doesn't make much sense for US guys unless the shop gets some kind of US representation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    HPF just put an update on e90 about their now manifold for the 335i twin scroll turbo and will be selling manifold seperately for those lookin to pair their own turbo and tune on their own...so this is big news..
    Well post this.

Ugh, love how some of my vendors still go E90 first then BB. Patience...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha i love the CSracing guys.

You send me money, i make car fast, dont like it, i give you money back. GANGNAM STYLE

LoL I support them making average stuff for really cheap prices

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    GANGNAM STYLE
    First time I've seen this:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    First time I've seen this:
    You'll never be quite the same either.

Every time you hear the song now (it's on the radio in the US) your brain will have flashbacks to this guy rapping while on the sh!tter. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BavarianBullet Click here to enlarge
    You'll never be quite the same either.

Every time you hear the song now (it's on the radio in the US) your brain will have flashbacks to this guy rapping while on the sh!tter. Click here to enlarge
    I keep playing it trying to learn how to do the dance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I keep playing it trying to learn how to do the dance.
    Oh god no!...lmao

I cant lie, i was trying it too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just incase nobody understands chinglish. "Open Mould" is kind of like creating tooling to create samples.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So. About this thread. Looks like these CS Racing guys were indeed first to the TD04L / HL + 19T party after all. They just didn't have the tuning and fueling needed at the time Click here to enlarge

Props to them for doing this so long ago, and bumping this up to share!

Edit: seems he was charging $2k also, for the same wheel combo going to be offered in the "super RB's" for $4k! lol, price gouging.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where is CS Racing now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where is CS Racing now?
    They make
    bosozoku style exhaust systems now.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    They make
    Ohh I think I need this on my tt, so....classy!!! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    They make
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    reminds me of the stupid "blast pipes" idiots put on their subarus / 240's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really want to know what that sounds like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    I really want to know what that sounds like.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast