Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LPFP?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

LPFP?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    Lets see who would be interested in a pnp upgraded LPFP for us E85 users . Maybe the poll results will get some vendors moving on development :thumbsup:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    We have already moved. We will be announcing an upgrade on Friday.
    Didn't know where to put this but since it could be a big deal I figured it was new thread worthy.

Thoughts? Guesses?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ATP Click here to enlarge
    Didn't know where to put this but since it could be a big deal I figured it was new thread worthy.

Thoughts? Guesses?
    Shiv has mentioned REV 3 output to control a fuel pump. Probably a bigger intank unit being controlled by the PROcede or augmenting the factory LPFP.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pics/pricing/availability info coming end of week/early next week
    BSM 340xi M-Sport
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Apparently, it's standalone. So guessing no need for a PROcede. Pretty interested in this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Shiv has mentioned REV 3 output to control a fuel pump. Probably a bigger intank unit being controlled by the PROcede or augmenting the factory LPFP.
    According to Shiv, its PNP for anyone, does not require a PROcede. Like @jpsimon said though, we will know Friday or early next week if that still holds true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    surprising it does not require any other vishnu products. if it delivers well props to him. We definetely need this .
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Rev3 also has on-board memory (which we haven't done anything with yet). As well as dedicated output for meth pump, 3.5bar MAP and aux fuel pump (hint hint).
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dammit. I want an upgraded lpfp without having to run a procede. Wtf
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ATP Click here to enlarge
    It most certainly is.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    surprising it does not require any other vishnu products.
    LOL funny how this is the theme. People pretty much expect to get reamed.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    according to Shiv it's standalone and he's been running it for "ages" in his ST.
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder if its just an M3 fuel pump or something similar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does anybody have a picture of the factory pump? I'm curious if we can run a Bosch 044 fuel pump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He said it was pretty inexpensive. I know inexpensive can be very relative to the person saying it.

Are we guessing under $300, $200?

That might give us an idea of what brand/style the lpfp may be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    An inline booster pump probably makes the most sense. They are inexpensive and easy to control with a piggyback like the JB4 (or procede). He is already cutting the fuel lines for his flex fuel sensor so it might even be able to connect in the same spot.

Doing some E85 logging with a cheap Walbro GSL392 inline is on my long to-do list. Routine business and the new G5 boost control scheme has kept me fairly busy the last couple of weeks. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 09-26-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Terry, we will need this asap ^^Hoping this is the restrictive factor for RB&E85 "only" reaching 500WHP w/o meth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kollegga Click here to enlarge
    Hey Terry, we will need this asap ^^Hoping this is the restrictive factor for RB&E85 "only" reaching 500WHP w/o meth.
    you are going to lean out way before 500whp on E50
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No E85 available here Click here to enlarge

I wonder if this upgrade will be useful to tune RBs on 93 pump gas.
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    No E85 available here Click here to enlarge

I wonder if this upgrade will be useful to tune RBs on 93 pump gas.
    no
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really? I'm awd so my drivetrain loss is even worse and I dynoed about 410awhp with e50 and fbo. This was after a dme fuel flash and if anything my fuel trims are too rich. At higher rpms my afrs are in the 11s so I'm guessing I have a good amount of fueling left before I worry about running lean.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is that Enrita? I'm running e60 right now (stock turbos for now but 440HP) and AFR are SOLID! Only issue is the LPFP fuel pressure dips some at onset of WOT. I'm looking for a LPFP solution so I can try 100% E85. I'm hoping to be running 100% e85 when I put my Vargas ST2s on. As of right now the BMS backend flash with the G5 is solid!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you running meth?
    my quote was referred to rbs e85 no meh.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Why is that Enrita? I'm running e60 right now (stock turbos for now but 440HP) and AFR are SOLID! Only issue is the LPFP fuel pressure dips some at onset of WOT. I'm looking for a LPFP solution so I can try 100% E85. I'm hoping to be running 100% e85 when I put my Vargas ST2s on. As of right now the BMS backend flash with the G5 is solid!
    That's fine. Issues will come up on larger than stock turbos and higher HP than 440. You need to be hitting north of about 490whp roughly to start seeing issues. We personally saw this on @themyst 's car running as low as E33, about 19-ish psi and aggressive timing while targeting mid to low 12 AFRs...car would start to lean out around 6k rpm to 13.5 at redline without meth...with a CM10 nozzle though he's got plenty of fuel and his short term rims go to negative 20s...his car is now consistently making about ~510-515whp according to vdyno it looks like
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Kollegga Click here to enlarge
    They can hit 500rw now on E85 but I did have a boost-a-pump in place on the in tank pump. An inline pump will be a cheaper and better alternative.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    656 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    E85 likes to run leaner. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast