Close

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Our ProEFI N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Hey, I know this much: "DCT M3. All Motor Once Again.. 19" Forgestar CF5's for sale:" I've just been waiting quietly for the bomb to drop...
    tick tock..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

5 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Bueller ? this is becoming akin to the cpe single turbo thread
    Shut it boy....... it's worth the wait

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idriveslo Click here to enlarge
    +1 unicorn product
    +1 to what I said above

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    so why the trolling? if you know something say it. There are more than a few cars that could use this tuning waiting for a real update other than all these riddles.
    ]

He is not trolling, I was sitting right next to sticky giving him updates while we were at the Grand Prix, he's not an $#@! that would release information that wasn't ready to be released, and on top of that it isn't even his place to release it to you guys...... calm down!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I doubt they know much more than a confirmation that the car is running.
    See above reply.............
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Geez, you guys sound like a bunch of children demanding stuff from their parents. When they are ready to release information they will, bumping for info is going to do nothing. I can imagine Garth, "Oh man they just bumped for info" better change my time frame on when I am going to release it". Um no, be patient people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ok boys.... here you go.. now you can all stop crying like big babies and be happy....

The N54 is up and running on port fuel injection with NO misfires. Crank and CAM trigger patterns are complete. What is going on now, is direct injection, thanks to another manufacturer that uses an external injector driver controller. This is currently being implemented into the new 112 ProEFI Box. This box is more compact, has additional CAN channels, and costs a little bit less then the 128 Box. However... This kit will NOT be cheap, due to direct injection. We are estimating $4,800 in hardware + install & tuning, we will be announcing a pre-release sale in the next 4-6 weeks. you could however run the unit without direct injection, however you would have to spend more money on a secondary fuel system and intake mani so the cost is mute. The next quirk is that each and everyone of these kits will require the user to send in all 6 injectors for them to be flow tested and numbered. We are currently working on an injector test bench for this.

On another note we are looking forward to receiving one of Tony's NEW HPFP's for a customer that currently has a 135 here, and we will continue testing running high Ethanol percentage content numbers on factory DME's. This will allow us to better gauge how far we can push the DI's. We are also working on a fuel line kit and proper LPFP install kit that will give customers factory like LPFP installation also with an Ethanol content sensor for those who cannot yet run ProEFI.

Realize we will not release any information pertaining to the kit until we are at least 100% satisfied with the results.

Your cars safety is our biggest concern =)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    We are also working on a fuel line kit and proper LPFP install kit that will give customers factory like LPFP installation also with an Ethanol content sensor for those who cannot yet run ProEFI.
    Hmmmmm......... This I like Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Hmmmmm......... This I like Click here to enlarge
    x2
    PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    told you guys it would be worth it
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    Ok boys.... here you go.. now you can all stop crying like big babies and be happy....

The N54 is up and running on port fuel injection with NO misfires. Crank and CAM trigger patterns are complete. What is going on now, is direct injection, thanks to another manufacturer that uses an external injector driver controller. This is currently being implemented into the new 112 ProEFI Box. This box is more compact, has additional CAN channels, and costs a little bit less then the 128 Box. However... This kit will NOT be cheap, due to direct injection. We are estimating $4,800 in hardware + install & tuning, we will be announcing a pre-release sale in the next 4-6 weeks. you could however run the unit without direct injection, however you would have to spend more money on a secondary fuel system and intake mani so the cost is mute. The next quirk is that each and everyone of these kits will require the user to send in all 6 injectors for them to be flow tested and numbered. We are currently working on an injector test bench for this.

On another note we are looking forward to receiving one of Tony's NEW HPFP's for a customer that currently has a 135 here, and we will continue testing running high Ethanol percentage content numbers on factory DME's. This will allow us to better gauge how far we can push the DI's. We are also working on a fuel line kit and proper LPFP install kit that will give customers factory like LPFP installation also with an Ethanol content sensor for those who cannot yet run ProEFI.

Realize we will not release any information pertaining to the kit until we are at least 100% satisfied with the results.

Contact me anytime on teh HP fuel system stuff, I switched over to a blend of E50 on the same 725 WHP map and Dzenno added in some scaler to be safer, then pulled some back out cause the trims were still negative... Click here to enlarge My car is prob going to run straight E85 most likely. Its easy for me to get and cheap

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Contact me anytime on teh HP fuel system stuff, I switched over to a blend of E50 on the same 725 WHP map and Dzenno added in some scaler to be safer, then pulled some back out cause the trims were still negative... Click here to enlarge My car is prob going to run straight E85 most likely. Its easy for me to get and cheap
    This is awesome news Tony
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I was wondering about the E85 testing. That's awesome news.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

So you are running the car off solely the port injectors on your custom intake mani at the moment?

Where does the fuel come from for the port injectors? Spliced off the LPFP line or a second new fuel line/system?

This is great news, definitely a little bit on the spendy side but you get what you pay for. So the controller is added into the 112 or the logic for the controller is added to the 112?
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    So you are running the car off solely the port injectors on your custom intake mani at the moment?

Where does the fuel come from for the port injectors? Spliced off the LPFP line or a second new fuel line/system?

This is great news, definitely a little bit on the spendy side but you get what you pay for. So the controller is added into the 112 or the logic for the controller is added to the 112?
    Fuel cell in trunk with Bosch 044 Pump.
    Controller is external

We will be taking full engine control including cams and throttle.

Testing for autos will take place once the manual car is complete.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Yay! That 135 getting the upgraded HPFP and fuel rail is mine. They have the car opened up ready to install the pump as soon as it arrives from Mr. Vargas Click here to enlargeOvernight that $#@! when it comes in!
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fuel cell in trunk with Bosch 044 Pump.
    Controller is external
    Why did I rush to buy the Walbro Click here to enlarge Good thing I'm sticking with Stock Snails

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OT but @Sticky how do you like the Cayenne. I may be trading my EVO for a Cayenne Turbo.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I want an LS3 in my Cayenne...
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats to you. Your numbers are already very impressive.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    Yay! That 135 getting the upgraded HPFP and fuel rail is mine. They have the car opened up ready to install the pump as soon as it arrives from Mr. Vargas Click here to enlargeOvernight that $#@! when it comes in!
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    OT but @Sticky how do you like the Cayenne. I may be trading my EVO for a Cayenne Turbo.
    DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A REAL PORSCHE lol.... Sticky has had WAY to many problems with his.... *cough* *cough* like his drive shaft -__- I had the lovely pleasure of driving his poor Cayenne this weekend.... get a GT3 ^__^
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    HAHA, def don't have GT3 money. Honestly I'm just trying to get out of this EVO. Huh, I guess maybe I'll rethink the Cayenne.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A REAL PORSCHE lol.... Sticky has had WAY to many problems with his.... *cough* *cough* like his drive shaft -__- I had the lovely pleasure of driving his poor Cayenne this weekend.... get a GT3 ^__^

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love the Cayenne but reliability once past 100,000 miles hasn't been the greatest. Cooling tube issues, electronics act up now, and the driveshaft vibrates. There was a recall for the tubes and driveshaft but since I was out of warranty I was SOL. The electronic stuff Porsche told me would requier a new DME.

In all fairness, I got the very first model year. It's showing it's age now. I'm going to replace it just not sure with what. Waiting to see the Macan.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what year they came out so I don't know what year you have but I'm going to look at an 05 with 60k miles. What do you think about the reliability of that year?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Love the Cayenne but reliability once past 100,000 miles hasn't been the greatest. Cooling tube issues, electronics act up now, and the driveshaft vibrates. There was a recall for the tubes and driveshaft but since I was out of warranty I was SOL. The electronic stuff Porsche told me would requier a new DME.

In all fairness, I got the very first model year. It's showing it's age now. I'm going to replace it just not sure with what. Waiting to see the Macan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what year they came out so I don't know what year you have but I'm going to look at an 05 with 60k miles. What do you think about the reliability of that year?
    The 05 will be the exact same as my '04. I'd say avoid the air suspension (what I have and what comes standard on the Turbo) and make sure it has the cooling tube update and the driveshaft update.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am interested in the intake manifold any chance we can get a sneak peak? Great update btw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So to clarify, the plan is to use the ProEFI to control the DI injectors along with supplemental port injectors?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    HAHA, def don't have GT3 money. Honestly I'm just trying to get out of this EVO. Huh, I guess maybe I'll rethink the Cayenne.
    BMW X5, Mercedes M/GL, Audi Q8. The Land Rovers are beautiful & can perform, but they're also maintenance nightmares.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I am interested in the intake manifold any chance we can get a sneak peak? Great update btw.
    There's a picture earlier in the thread (Post #309)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DallasBoosted Click here to enlarge
    So to clarify, the plan is to use the ProEFI to control the DI injectors along with supplemental port injectors?
    Yes

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats to you. Your numbers are already very impressive.
    Thanks I am hoping forward to seeing what the car can do with two properly functioning fuel pumps and an aggressive map 6. With the ethanol sensor in place I should be able to run map 6 with repeatable results.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast