Close

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 909

Thread: Our ProEFI N54

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    lol Arizona trip .:coming in November:.
    Great. And what are the expectations for that trip? Injector problems solved? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Great. And what are the expectations for that trip? Injector problems solved? Click here to enlarge
    I am unknowing.. I was just told we are going in November, I can tell you Garth's patience are running short
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hate to say it but it's best just to go with the DME or piggyback (or combo) options on the table. Let someone else be the guinea pig as it's no fun.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    1,435.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I hate to say it but it's best just to go with the DME or piggyback (or combo) options on the table. Let someone else be the guinea pig as it's no fun.
    probably a bit late for that Click here to enlarge
    boop

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    probably a bit late for that Click here to enlarge
    Well for me yes, for them no.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    1,435.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well for me yes, for them no.
    for them no?

    i mean.. i'm sure they could take it out if they wanted, but i assume they're FAIRLY close, and when it's already been a year and a half+... waste of all that time then.
    boop

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Points
    407.9
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The car will stay until its done. End of story. It is what it is. However being in this business, knowing what obstacles there are. How long it can take to sort things out so they are publicly able to be sold. Knowing what I was possibly getting into before hand. Its all good.
    Click here to enlarge
    I probably run as much boost as you do fuel pressure

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    for them no?

    i mean.. i'm sure they could take it out if they wanted, but i assume they're FAIRLY close, and when it's already been a year and a half+... waste of all that time then.
    I don't know how close they are but yes my point was the car can ultimately be taken if need be.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercover Click here to enlarge
    The car will stay until its done. End of story. It is what it is. However being in this business, knowing what obstacles there are. How long it can take to sort things out so they are publicly able to be sold. Knowing what I was possibly getting into before hand. Its all good.
    Don't worry. You will have buyers. When I get back into my N54 about that time I suspect you'll have something tangible and this is the first thing I'm going to look at. The stock fuel system just is not very appealing right now to me. I plan on enjoying my car for a couple months, long enough to set aside some dough, and then I plan on doing what you originally said you wanted to do: Shoot nitrous until it breaks. Then build and shoot for the sky, laggy turbo and all.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Don't worry. You will have buyers. When I get back into my N54 about that time I suspect you'll have something tangible and this is the first thing I'm going to look at. The stock fuel system just is not very appealing right now to me. I plan on enjoying my car for a couple months, long enough to set aside some dough, and then I plan on doing what you originally said you wanted to do: Shoot nitrous until it breaks. Then build and shoot for the sky, laggy turbo and all.
    What will this alleviate though regarding fuel? Do you mean taking over DI completely from the stock DME or running PI in conjunction?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Points
    1,435.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What will this alleviate though regarding fuel? Do you mean taking over DI completely from the stock DME or running PI in conjunction?
    PI running in conjunction i'd assume (as well as controlling the DI).. big hopes for it Click here to enlarge
    boop

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    PI running in conjunction i'd assume (as well as controlling the DI).. big hopes for it Click here to enlarge
    I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    331
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't know how I have completely missed this thread, but it appears I have a few days of reading to do :/

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Looking forward to where this is going, if you can figure out DI injector control I will do the same thing on the Ecoboost platform!
    I've added PI and using a SplitSec controller to control the PI setup but it's fighting with the factory ECU which has been tuned.
    I'd love to go ProEFI to control PI/DI, spark and boost, the factory ECU can't do boost per gear so it's a bit much having 600HP/642TQ to the wheels in first gear in my Ecoboosted Ford Flex. Click here to enlarge The E content adjustments also would be kick ass in case I'm on a trip and can't find E85.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD Click here to enlarge
    Looking forward to where this is going, if you can figure out DI injector control I will do the same thing on the Ecoboost platform!
    I've added PI and using a SplitSec controller to control the PI setup but it's fighting with the factory ECU which has been tuned.
    I'd love to go ProEFI to control PI/DI, spark and boost, the factory ECU can't do boost per gear so it's a bit much having 600HP/642TQ to the wheels in first gear in my Ecoboosted Ford Flex. Click here to enlarge The E content adjustments also would be kick ass in case I'm on a trip and can't find E85.
    No way I think I've read about your Flex when I was researching Ecoboost mods as I'm considering the Tremor.

    Welcome Click here to enlarge FordBoost.com on the way @4DRHTRD

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #841
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I can't get the OP to answer my email or PM though Click here to enlarge
    I have a site - ecoboost performance forum where most of us hang out. I'm thinking about building a Tremor (2009 V8 RCSB for $10K or so and then slap a Ecoboost motor and ECU in it, way cheaper than $38K)

  17. #842
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,819
    Rep Points
    31,806.8
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Well then we shall have an Ecoboost competition good sir.

    She's busy try pm'ing @undercover

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #843
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well then we shall have an Ecoboost competition good sir.

    She's busy try pm'ing @undercover
    I did, no luck. They're coming out to Phoenix in November I'd love to take them out to dinner and pick their brains. Click here to enlarge

  19. #844
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,729
    Rep Points
    2,484.0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD Click here to enlarge
    I did, no luck. They're coming out to Phoenix in November I'd love to take them out to dinner and pick their brains. Click here to enlarge
    Catch them when they're out with ProEFI Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Points
    1,800.3
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD Click here to enlarge
    I did, no luck. They're coming out to Phoenix in November I'd love to take them out to dinner and pick their brains. Click here to enlarge
    Call up ProEFI Directly
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Call up ProEFI Directly
    I did, Jason said they weren't working on DI setups... Click here to enlarge

  22. #847
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Points
    1,800.3
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD Click here to enlarge
    I did, Jason said they weren't working on DI setups... Click here to enlarge
    Yea that won't last long, especially now that the new Vette is DI... And the Turbo Porsche is DI... And that trend's gonna continue
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Yea that won't last long, especially now that the new Vette is DI... And the Turbo Porsche is DI... And that trend's gonna continue
    I really hope so!!!

  24. #849
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 4DRHTRD Click here to enlarge
    I can't get the OP to answer my email or PM though Click here to enlarge
    I have a site - ecoboost performance forum where most of us hang out. I'm thinking about building a Tremor (2009 V8 RCSB for $10K or so and then slap a Ecoboost motor and ECU in it, way cheaper than $38K)
    I haven't received any Pm's =(
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #850
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    10.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    I haven't received any Pm's =(
    Maybe I was too new to PM right away? I'll try again, really want to pick your brain!!!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •