Close

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 909

Thread: Our ProEFI N54

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,202
    Rep Points
    1,800.6
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    OK ALL!!!!!!!! This is straight from Garth, Jason has not given us any updates on the N54 yet so Garth says that tomorrow we are to blow up Professional EFI Systems Facebook page to hopefully get some answers.......

    Have at it!
    Just post the link to the FB page & I'm sure they'll get plenty of N54 comments
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    95
    Rep Points
    80.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    2008 BSM 335i coupe - JB4, BMS intake, meth : Weekend warrior.

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    270
    Rep Points
    407.9
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    I'd like to see Garth strapped down on the rollers lol
    Your not the only one. I put down 1.5ft hp and 4 ft lbs/trq
    Click here to enlarge
    I probably run as much boost as you do fuel pressure

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,730
    Rep Points
    2,499.1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercover Click here to enlarge
    Your not the only one. I put down 1.5ft hp and 4 ft lbs/trq
    LOL. Probably don't need straps for that pull.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,730
    Rep Points
    2,499.1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Okay folks, today is the day. Today, we will stand up and beat the hell out of ProEFI's facebook page. We're going to find out if their facebook page is as strong as their tune! GO!

    </endbattlechant>

    I've been watching too much Lord of the Rings movies.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    haha I have seen that a few of you have jumped on the Facebook rant!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Points
    3,335.6
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like the ultimate setup would be them Vargas S3 turbos with Pro-EFI, 100% E85!
    That would be a very sweet setup indeed. We'd support it right away and I'd probably run it on my car as well on a bigger turbo(s) provided there weren't any tuning compromises over what the Cobb AP offers in terms of data gathering when it comes to timing corrections/knock as well as fuel limitations (seen by the piggies without a base flash) given the platform is DI and controlling those injectors directly so far hasn't been demonstrated on this platform with anything but the OEM DME.

    Does ProEFI have a unit that controls DI injectors directly on any other platform today? Has this already been tested on an N54? How does it do timing control on an N54? Hopefully not through CPS...any idea?
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,366.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    That 944 looks very clean.

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    That would be a very sweet setup indeed. We'd support it right away and I'd probably run it on my car as well on a bigger turbo(s) provided there weren't any tuning compromises over what the Cobb AP offers in terms of data gathering when it comes to timing corrections/knock as well as fuel limitations (seen by the piggies without a base flash) given the platform is DI and controlling those injectors directly so far hasn't been demonstrated on this platform with anything but the OEM DME.

    Does ProEFI have a unit that controls DI injectors directly on any other platform today? Has this already been tested on an N54? How does it do timing control on an N54? Hopefully not through CPS...any idea?
    We have full DI control and correct timing control. Other cars being tested that are DI are, Jaguar XKR & XFR, Lexus ISF, and of course the N54.
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mars, Gale Crater
    Posts
    873
    Rep Points
    682.4
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    is the n54 being tested? because we haven't seen an update in a while Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    is the n54 being tested? because we haven't seen an update in a while Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    You missed the post the other day where it said to blow up ProEFI's facebook because we havn't gotten an update either
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,202
    Rep Points
    1,800.6
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    We have full DI control and correct timing control. Other cars being tested that are DI are, Jaguar XKR & XFR, Lexus ISF, and of course the N54.
    Solid stable of cars, surprising when I read yesterday that Lexus is discontinuing the ISF after this gen
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,683
    Rep Points
    3,335.6
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    We have full DI control and correct timing control. Other cars being tested that are DI are, Jaguar XKR & XFR, Lexus ISF, and of course the N54.
    Thanks @undercoverangie, sounds very promising
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #514
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    860
    Rep Points
    1,537.7
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Solid stable of cars, surprising when I read yesterday that Lexus is discontinuing the ISF after this gen
    Not that much of a surprise to me since they don't sell very well. Personally, I can't see buying one over an M3 or C63 AMG, and apparently I'm not alone there.

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,202
    Rep Points
    1,800.6
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    Not that much of a surprise to me since they don't sell very well. Personally, I can't see buying one over an M3 or C63 AMG, and apparently I'm not alone there.
    The 2nd part is true, it's def a German Saloon Shootout still between the M3, C63 AMG & RS4 (in that order), but I guess that the ATS-V will be throwing it's hat in the ring & taking the IS-F's spot.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,730
    Rep Points
    2,499.1
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    25


    Yes Reputation No
    Someone should call.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    The 2nd part is true, it's def a German Saloon Shootout still between the M3, C63 AMG & RS4 (in that order), but I guess that the ATS-V will be throwing it's hat in the ring & taking the IS-F's spot.
    If it's like the CTS-V it will challenge well but still not be quite as sophisticated.

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,296
    Rep Points
    1,436.0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    i hope it doesn't turn out that it's too hard to control the DI Click here to enlarge

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,366.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    FYI, the IS-F is not being cancelled. The current model is, but that's no different than saying 'the E92 M3 is being cancelled' right when the M4 comes out. The new-gen IS will have a IS-F version soon enough. Hopefully a lot better car this time.

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,202
    Rep Points
    1,800.6
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    FYI, the IS-F is not being cancelled. The current model is, but that's no different than saying 'the E92 M3 is being cancelled' right when the M4 comes out. The new-gen IS will have a IS-F version soon enough. Hopefully a lot better car this time.
    Doesn't look like: http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/3/1...-2013-7713387/

    And now that the all-new 2014 IS prepares to hit showrooms, you’d think Lexus would be gearing up to launch an even more potent IS F based on the new model. But apparently not. USA Today is claiming after the 2013 model year, the IS F will be discontinued without a scheduled replacement. Why? Just 486 units were sold last year in the US. Fortunately, there is still hope for a new Lexus high-performance model. Lexus Enthusiast claims that a production version of the LF-CC Coupe, displayed last September in Paris, is on the way soon, perhaps to be called the RC F.
    I mean let's be real: besides of the LF-A, Lexus doesn't do sports cars.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,366.4
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Pretty sure that's wrong. I know people 'in the business' and others who know people 'in the business' and word is its just the current version of the car going away until the new gen car rolls out. (I keep hearing probable 2014, 2015 model)


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    I mean let's be real: besides of the LF-A, Lexus doesn't do sports cars.
    While I don't like the IS-F much, it's V8 is outclassed by the Coyote 5.0, it rides pretty stiff, etc. The 10+ models had some minor upgrades (like an LSD -- that it curiously did not have, and better suspension tuning, better shifting behaviors) that make it run right with the M3. And regardless of your faith in the 'lightning lap' results being accurate or not (I'm still not 100% convinced until I actually drive an 10, I only drove an 08 and came away unimpressed; the IS-F was neck and neck with the M3 (like DEAD EVEN).

    So I'll say, while it was the first attempt and fell a bit short in my eyes, it's still a pretty good car; every bit as good as the RS4 IMO. And that makes it a good alternative. If they can improve it (most notably with a coupe option and more power and better looking design), then I see them doing well with it.

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    psssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttt......... Garth will be attending a ProEFI training seminar in AZ April 17th-22nd... possibly have one hell of an update ^__^

    stay tuned!
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    504
    Rep Points
    825.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    psssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttt......... Garth will be attending a ProEFI training seminar in AZ April 17th-22nd... possibly have one hell of an update ^__^

    stay tuned!
    Hopefully not an April Fool's joke, I've gotten way too many unsuspecting people today. Click here to enlarge

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    537
    Rep Points
    1,566.8
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nah garth is to busy for april fools shenanigans
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s



  25. #525
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    639
    Rep Points
    1,273.3
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully not an April Fool's joke, I've gotten way too many unsuspecting people today. Click here to enlarge
    lol No April fools joke.. totally forgot that was today actually ahahahahahah
    Click here to enlarge

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •