Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly it looks terrible. Timing is terrible and AFR isn't great. You're getting throttle closures at the end of the run. Are you getting wheel spin while logging? if so turn traction control all the way off when logging just to eliminate wheel spin from you throttle closures. what octane are you running? Try a map 4 pull just to see what it looks like on stock boost and timing.
    91 oct map5 traction control was off. small amounts of wheelspin while logging..
    08 328i, totaled by women driver
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what you have going on here. Like I said, log map 4 and see what the stock boost/timing looks like. Are you still getting codes?
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not sure what you have going on here. Like I said, log map 4 and see what the stock boost/timing looks like. Are you still getting codes?
    No codes as of now but earlier this week i got misfire cyl 1-3 cleared that did some wot and no codes for now. Will log map 4 tommorow. I understand bad timing could be coils/spark plugs. What could be causing bad afr? I sent these logs to terry and he said everything looks ok.. He told to reduce open loop to 70 due to the 29dc codes i was getting..
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mikolo-n54 Click here to enlarge
    No codes as of now but earlier this week i got misfire cyl 1-3 cleared that did some wot and no codes for now. Will log map 4 tommorow. I understand bad timing could be coils/spark plugs. What could be causing bad afr? I sent these logs to terry and he said everything looks ok.. He told to reduce open loop to 70 due to the 29dc codes i was getting..
    Log map 4 and post the CSV. It could be all sorts of things but considering your AFR, Trims, etc. I am guessing something to do with injectors and maybe something more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Log map 4 and post the CSV. It could be all sorts of things but considering your AFR, Trims, etc. I am guessing something to do with injectors and maybe something more.
    Damn all 6 injectors plugs and hpfp were replaced around 12-13k miles ago. Will upload map 4 csv and jpg logs tomorrow. Thanks for everyone helping me with this, still new to logging/reading them. Wanna get this car running at its full potential!!
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your AFR isn't too bad because you're not running a ton of boost. It could be flatter but that could be because of a LPFP, FP sensor, injector, all kinds of things really. It's the timing that looks crazy to me. Once we compare it to the map 4 we'll be able to tell more.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your AFR isn't too bad because you're not running a ton of boost. It could be flatter but that could be because of a LPFP, FP sensor, injector, all kinds of things really. It's the timing that looks crazy to me. Once we compare it to the map 4 we'll be able to tell more.
    Here are some map 4 logs let me know what you think.. forgot to turn off traction control.. Also have cvs files if needed.Click here to enlarge
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    tons of throttle closures. did you get any wheel spin? timing looks much better. AFR is still crazy high. have you tried to let it autolearn OL fueling? Honestly if i were you i would just restore default settings, reset adaptations and start over. based off of map 4 log you prob don't have any hardware issues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Throw up the CSVs. What does your PWM look like? You should take this to the dealer since you are under warranty.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really think it's tune related. I don't think he's getting codes anymore. you'll have to change the .csv extension to .pdf in order to post the csv on here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really think it's tune related. I don't think he's getting codes anymore. you'll have to change the .csv extension to .pdf in order to post the csv on here.
    here:stock.pdf
    07 335i, lots of mods.
    Now- 14 Focus ST
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ill reset adaptions and enable open loop
    last time i had it enabled i got 29f2 29dc