Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    STAGE THREEE UPDATESS Click here to enlarge <3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    I agree the spool up is much better in that dyno then the ST FFTEC dynos I had seen before. One day it would be nice to see a sequential GTX2863 setup. Click here to enlarge
    one day it would be nice to see a 1/4 mile, 60-130 or Vs video of a single turbo car..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    there are a few single turbo cars going to that November event. should provide for some awesome videos
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    one day it would be nice to see a 1/4 mile, 60-130 or Vs video of a single turbo car..
    ahh one day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    there are a few single turbo cars going to that November event. should provide for some awesome videos
    I know.. and the best part, is shiv and PG dont know im coming to it yet so 3rd party taping will be inevitable.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One can only dream.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Ps: Insano I'm in Norcal I would love a take a ride in your car
    Not only are you in Norcal but I live 20 miles from the Vargas shop in Hayward, I will absolutely give you a ride Click here to enlarge PM sent.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    Not only are you in Norcal but I live 20 miles from the Vargas shop in Hayward, I will absolutely give you a ride Click here to enlarge PM sent.
    That's nice of you.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    Cool and let them take video's too. So we can all watch

ACTUALLY better yet, you guys should meet up at the dyno that Tony is reserving and do a few pulls!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Deposit paid for Stage 2. Unfortunately, I don't think the Stage 3 will be in my budget because of a wedding I have to save up for. (I proposed on Alcatraz Click here to enlarge )
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I proposed on Alcatraz Click here to enlarge
    That's symbolic for how the rest of your life is gonna be, cause once the ring goes on your ass is gonna be LOCKED UP

Attachment 21429
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    why do brides smile as they go down the isle? cause they know thats the last time they'll be going down Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jpsimon Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait to see it in action live. If we have time, I think I'll be running it with CptInsano. It will be obvious who wins. I just want to see how much more work I have to do to my carClick here to enlarge

I know.. and the best part, is shiv and PG dont know im coming to it yet so 3rd party taping will be inevitable.. Click here to enlarge
    I hope you be coming brotha, I don't see your name there Click here to enlarge. Seriously though, if you do fly out here for just spectating. Hit me up I got a room there at the hotel for Friday night you can crash.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Small update for the stage 3 progress got my Manifold flange sample back today from the water cutters. Looks good needs to a few tweaks but things are moving along. Got to thank Mat Morkin for helping with the file on this. He is coming through.Attachment 21430

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wonder how the manifold looks! Click here to enlarge stage 3 will be tubular or a cast?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    roadtrip?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    car wont be there, im just going to gather "intelligence" from all the people that are smarter than I apparantly..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I wonder how the manifold looks! Click here to enlarge stage 3 will be tubular or a cast?
    First couple manifolds will be Weld El Tubular then we will be using those to cast the final pieces.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    First couple manifolds will be Weld El Tubular then we will be using those to cast the final pieces.
    do you think the motor will have to be angled slightly with new motor mounts?
    Turbo lag is the on ramp to the highway which is power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WDBi Click here to enlarge
    do you think the motor will have to be angled slightly with new motor mounts?
    I think it is going to work without moving the motor around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think it is going to work without moving the motor around.
    awesome are you building the manifold through trial and error or by using a scanned engine bay and 3d cad design?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WDBi Click here to enlarge
    awesome are you building the manifold through trial and error or by using a scanned engine bay and 3d cad design?
    Cad designed flanges, very experienced fabricator building the test manifolds, then having them CAD modeled and cast. Knowing my fabricator there wont be much error involved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cad designed flanges, very experienced fabricator building the test manifolds, then having them CAD modeled and cast. Knowing my fabricator there wont be much error involved.
    awesome thanks and very quick responseClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Love that line lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    get $#@! done

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast