Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

..::PSI::.. Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature X Pipe & High Flow Cats!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Active Autowerke is proud to release the highly anticipated Signature Track Pipe with X-Pipe and Connecting Pipes for the BMW E9X M3.

This exhaust system was designed and engineered to work with most after-market exhaust systems/mufflers on the market today without the need to cut, weld or modify anything. It is a true bolt-on that can be performed by most. This system uses a free flowing 200 cell high flow catalytic converter. Active Autowerke is able to improve on the factory X Pipe design by a scavenging effect that yields high horsepower gains.

Dramatic weight savings are also gained when one compares the factory system at 40 lbs and the Active Autowerke Signature X Pipe weighting at a mere 25 lbs. Noticeable gains have been measured on the Active Autowerke Mustang Chassis dyno with a 12+ RWHP when adding this X Pipe to our Signature exhaust system and as much as 10+ RWHP when used to the BMW stock exhaust. The Active Autowerke X Pipe system is constructed of 100% 304 polished stainless steel and has a industry standard warranty against rust. This latest addition to the Signature line up is a must for the true Enthusiast looking for performance increases.

Key Features: -Free flowing 200 cell High Flow Catalytic Converter -Durable Polished 100% 304 Stainless Steel -Increase of 12+ RWHP -Completely Bolt on with Factory Style Flanges -No Cutting Required -Install to all systems that use factory style fitting -Two year warranty

PM or email us for special forum pricing!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Very nice piece. I would consider strongly if I didn't have a functioning system myself ; )

I like the conservative HP quote also - nice to see and not the norm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Very, very nice looking piece.

Same here, would buy if I didn't already have an exhaust system.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Glad you notice our conservative dyno results. Some of the numbers I see posted on the net regarding tunes and exhausts make me cringe!
    Last edited by Andrew@activeautowerke; 09-20-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Stunning looking XPipe!

To both @Precision Sport and @Andrew@activeautowerke, did you notice any difference in putting cats in the "primary" position versus in the "secondary position"? There aren't many XPipes out there with the cars immediately after the header, so I would be very curious as to why you decided to place it up front.
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Quick answer would be no. The placement of the high flowing 200 cell cat we are using will not change the hp by any significant amount.

Also keeping it in the removable v band section up front makes the placement well worth it for customers that go back and forth for track use.