Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

335i JB4 + FBO + Meth vs GTI fully built engine with GT28

So, as promised, my buddy edited these videos. Obviously came out alot better than the GTR videos. Thanks Rob! The GTI has a built lower end, built head, GT28RS turbo. Both vehicles were on 93 pump gas. The GTI has no meth.

Enjoy

2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats a spanking
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The VW is pretty fast. Owner has a WOTBox now, so that should help tremendously. I pulled him each time he shifted because i was no-lift shifting. That and my car is just faster than his Click here to enlarge
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That VW needs to put a 3071 in his car since he has a built motor. He the smallest turbo next to a k04. Prob barely putting down 320 whp.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He said he's over 500hp on his race gas tune. This was on 93oct tune. He said around 380hp. He just bought the car and hasn't dynod it yet, he's just going off what apr told him. They may have showed him dyno sheets, idk. It has a gt2876 turbo on it which is pretty small. It is pretty quick though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    He said he's over 500hp on his race gas tune. This was on 93oct tune. He said around 380hp. He just bought the car and hasn't dynod it yet, he's just going off what apr told him. They may have showed him dyno sheets, idk. It has a gt2876 turbo on it which is pretty small. It is pretty quick though.
    what year is his car? If it is an APR kit and he has a gt28rs then it is 09 with TSI engine. Will never hit 500hp unless he goes stage 3+ with the 3071. That turbo he currently has is maxed out at 350whp with racegas.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's an 06. Turbo is a Garrett gt2876r. This car was APRs shop car. He says it's stage 4 because of engine and head work. I can promise you that car has more than 350hp on pump gas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now I know who you're talking about! I don't understand he has a weird stage 4. It certainly is but power seems slightly off. Stage 4 should be much faster than his car was.

His thread on the forum I found: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173046
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It prob would be on race gas. We don't have reg acces to unleaded race fuel here. I buy 102 by the 15gal drum. His tune is for 104. I think we're just gonna get together and buy 55gal 104. I'm sure it's a beast on the race map. He needs to run some meth and get a meth tune since it's hard to get race gas here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah that was my buddies thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    First vid with the music makes it hard to tell what is going on.

I was going to put this on the VWBoost front page since I'm starving for VW content but just needs to be done better. Multiple videos versus 1 is just annoying.

Good runs, don't get me wrong, just the music in the first one totally kills it.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock snails on the 335i?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Stock snails on the 335i?
    Sure looks like it.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yup, for now...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just wanted to see how bad the 335i beat the GTI vs the EVO vs the GTI.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This video makes me miss my 335i a little Click here to enlarge