Close

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Done & Done -- Now I just need tires & a stretch of Mexico
    i have tires you can buy.. just need rims Click here to enlarge or borrow mine, but they are 18's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i have tires you can buy.. just need rims Click here to enlarge or borrow mine, but they are 18's
    The 18" MTs you have for the M?? The tire wear is disgusting, the rears are fried + the fronts look good for another 15k. I'm trying to stay on my OEM wheels unless I can get my hands on some Apex EC-7s.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have some arc8 18x9.5 square I can let go for cheap since I switched to 17s . They clear 380 st60s but not brembo like ec7.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    I have some arc8 18x9.5 square I can let go for cheap since I switched to 17s . They clear 380 st60s but not brembo like ec7.
    $#@! me, ive been looking for these, [post some pics somewhere

@benzy89

yes, i have a set of nitto555r on the car now, and another set at undercover for sale for cheap, like $150 (1 has a patch- good for 1/4 runs, but not for me to DD on) treadwear is still good on all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    And the arc8s have nt555 on them too. Photos of the fronts are on my 6466 thread iirc. Satin black finish. 265/35/18

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Had a fun day at NFZ-2. For anyone interested the results are here.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Had a fun day at NFZ-2. For anyone interested the results are here.
    iI that the same 135 n54 that blew at the last airstrip event? if so what did you upgrade? or is it just another stock motor?
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    iI that the same 135 n54 that blew at the last airstrip event? if so what did you upgrade? or is it just another stock motor?
    Yes, same car. Put a $3k eBay motor in it that came with some factory turbos. Crazy how cheap N54 parts are these days. The original motor is going to VAC for forged treatment in the near future. The RBs are going on our E92.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, same car. Put a $3k eBay motor in it that came with some factory turbos. Crazy how cheap N54 parts are these days. The original motor is going to VAC for forged treatment in the near future. The RBs are going on our E92.
    thank you. What are your plans for it at vac?
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    thank you. What are your plans for it at vac?
    9.2:1 forged pistons, forged rods, and their ported cylinder head. Then it's going back in with Vargas S3 turbos and whatever I work out for the automatic transmission upgrades.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    9.2:1 forged pistons, forged rods, and their ported cylinder head. Then it's going back in with Vargas S3 turbos and whatever I work out for the automatic transmission upgrades.
    You may actually be worth the gas. Maybe.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You may actually be worth the gas. Maybe.
    Heh we'll see. In the event neither of us make it down the track the one that coasts the furthest wins. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Heh we'll see. In the event neither of us make it down the track the one that coasts the furthest wins. Click here to enlarge
    I'm starting to feel pretty good about my prospects.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Whats your reasoning behind 9.2:1 over 9.5:1 with the option of thicker HG for 9.2:1... Rather have the option of even LOWER? (8.9 or 9.0ish?)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    ode to shiv ...

"this old man... he's got boost
    you talked $#@!, now it's home to roost
    w/justa hpfp and some gtx snails
    keep talking $#@!...we'll see who fails..."
    everybody now! ..this old man....he got boostClick here to enlarge
    Nice. Rep for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    Whats your reasoning behind 9.2:1 over 9.5:1 with the option of thicker HG for 9.2:1... Rather have the option of even LOWER? (8.9 or 9.0ish?)
    I'd rather just use a normal head gasket. Swapping the head on this car isn't much less work than swapping the motor so I hope never to have to open it up again. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd rather just use a normal head gasket. Swapping the head on this car isn't much less work than swapping the motor so I hope never to have to open it up again. Click here to enlarge
    ... fair enough haha

so 9.2 over 9.5 just because it's that much easier safety/tuning wise?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Probably doesn't matter much. It's just the next step down in terms of CR.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cant wait to see Terry's progress on the VS3/135i/AT.... Blazing paths!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Probably doesn't matter much. It's just the next step down in terms of CR.
    it is interesting to see the different directions people are going on the n54.
    this is a serious monster you're building for the drag strip!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This must happen. I request two GoPros on Sticky's car, so you can do the JCART vs stock F10 M5 camera angles Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karura Click here to enlarge
    This must happen. I request two GoPros on Sticky's car, so you can do the JCART vs stock F10 M5 camera angles Click here to enlarge
    Man JRCART is a whole different issue. I could write an essay. I will actually.

Regardless, come on. Shiv will race me? Who thinks that will happen? Nobody.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Man JRCART is a whole different issue. I could write an essay. I will actually.

Regardless, come on. Shiv will race me? Who thinks that will happen? Nobody.
    Any worthwhile updates on your car?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Any worthwhile updates on your car?
    I'll txt Gintani.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132