Close

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Some good points here, but there is some truth to you can't talk $#@! (at thr extreme level as sticky does) when your car is down. That's ok at the press conference, but you gotta show up at fight night.

Looking fwd to some good battles!Click here to enlarge
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Ghost Click here to enlarge
    Some good points here, but there is some truth to you can't talk $#@! (at thr extreme level as sticky does) when your car is down. That's ok at the press conference, but you gotta show up at fight night.
    I can talk $#@! considering the ST wouldn't even beat my car where it was on stock internals and low boost. What, it's going to get slower with a bigger blower, more boost, and a built motor?

It will go down soon enough. Waste of gas but still.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hope you car does beat the current stock block ST cars. However the real test will be when the built motor larger turbo 135/335's come out. Im sure everyone cant wait to see how your car runs once its ready

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLV335I Click here to enlarge
    I hope you car does beat the current stock block ST cars. However the real test will be when the built motor larger turbo 135/335's come out. Im sure everyone cant wait to see how your car runs once its ready
    I already responded to you in the other thread, all of the 600 BHP+ supercharger kits for the E9x M3 (the VF620/650, the ESS-625/650, the Active Autowerke Level 2 or 3 & the Gintani Stage 2 or 2.5) will beat any of the ST N54s.

The built motor setups are all hypothetical at this point, because only the S65s have any proven (and results) with built motors. Adding insult to injury, the ST hasn't illustrated that it's reliable. At least the Vargas Stage 3 GTX Twins are successfully operating on the OEM setup/programming & have shown 600 WHP on 91+Meth. But until an equally powerful, supercharged M3 runs against a Vargas Stage 3, nobody knows how the N54's powerband will compare to the S65.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLV335I Click here to enlarge
    What do you mean hope? He isn't even beating stock internal M3's and the automatic cars are a big joke.

When the built motor 135's come out let me know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What do you mean hope? He isn't even beating stock internal M3's and the automatic cars are a big joke.

When the built motor 135's come out let me know.
    Those will $#@!ing FLY. Sometimes i wish i got one instead...

Sticky, finish up the car and show us more numbers!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, finish up the car and show us more numbers!
    It's not this simple.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's not this simple.
    I can only imagine
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    It would appear well documented that Shiv's car are not running well, heavily meth dependent and using elevated trap speeds in to pop $#@!. While I wont take Sticky's side I will say that those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Shiv's cars need lots of refinement before he can lay serious claims
    Meth. Not even once. And, the ATs will always have issues without raising the line pressures.... As long as a piggyback is artificially deflating the calculated torque..... There will be issues.
    Click here to enlarge
    sales@ardesign.info | tel. 303.351.3515| www.ardesign.info
    Powering some of the world's fastest BMWs

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ar design Click here to enlarge
    Meth. Not even once. And, the ATs will always have issues without raising the line pressures.... As long as a piggyback is artificially deflating the calculated torque..... There will be issues.
    Cars have issues... In any case I drive a Vette doesnt matter to me either way.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ar design Click here to enlarge
    the ATs will always have issues without raising the line pressures.... As long as a piggyback is artificially deflating the calculated torque..... There will be issues.
    ^ This!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah but once you can back end flash it's easy to tell the car it's making 1000#/ft or 2000#/ft of torque if you want.

No Fly Zone II is happening this weekend. I'll be there with the white 135i running factory turbos just for kicks. I saw a few BMWs signed up but no Vishnu cars per usual.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Yeah but once you can back end flash it's easy to tell the car it's making 1000#/ft or 2000#/ft of torque if you want.

No Fly Zone II is happening this weekend. I'll be there with the white 135i running factory turbos just for kicks. I saw a few BMWs signed up but no Vishnu cars per usual.
    Of course no Vishnu cars dude.... sigh... he calls himself an enthusiast

so the 135i is up and running again? What tune will you be running on it??
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    Of course no Vishnu cars dude.... sigh... he calls himself an enthusiast

so the 135i is up and running again? What tune will you be running on it??
    Yes we threw in a 3k eBay motor that had factory turbos on it. So far so good but we'll see if it holds up. It was a bit rusty. Click here to enlarge Have not opened up the old motor yet, it still has the RB turbos attached to it, but we plan to move those over to the E92 and send the motor over to VAC to be built up. Hopefully will be ready in time for the VT3s.

I'll be running E50 + meth using map 7. Did a test run a couple nights ago and it clicked off 124mph traps so it should be competitive with other 450-500hp cars.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ode to shiv ...

"this old man... he's got boost
    you talked $#@!, now it's home to roost
    w/justa hpfp and some gtx snails
    keep talking $#@!...we'll see who fails..."
    everybody now! ..this old man....he got boostClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    ode to shiv ...

"this old man... he's got boost
    you talked $#@!, now it's home to roost
    w/justa hpfp and some gtx snails
    keep talking $#@!...we'll see who fails..."
    everybody now! ..this old man....he got boostClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes we threw in a 3k eBay motor that had factory turbos on it. So far so good but we'll see if it holds up. It was a bit rusty. Click here to enlarge Have not opened up the old motor yet, it still has the RB turbos attached to it, but we plan to move those over to the E92 and send the motor over to VAC to be built up. Hopefully will be ready in time for the VT3s.

I'll be running E50 + meth using map 7. Did a test run a couple nights ago and it clicked off 124mph traps so it should be competitive with other 450-500hp cars.
    124mph traps you mean from a standing start 1/4 mile run?
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    124mph traps you mean from a standing start 1/4 mile run?
    Right. They are older turbos so its smoking a bit. But seems to be performing fine. Just wanted to tide myself over a bit until the new setup is ready. This core motor is a good candidate to test a 200 shot at the track when I get the trans built up... Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Right. They are older turbos so its smoking a bit. But seems to be performing fine. Just wanted to tide myself over a bit until the new setup is ready. This core motor is a good candidate to test a 200 shot at the track when I get the trans built up... Click here to enlarge

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...c1d13674-1.jpg

I will see you at No Fly Zone, I would love to run a couple of N54's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...c1d13674-1.jpg
    so funny how people over look the traps you repeatedly put up that are not matched ever... one other end user just got 123-124 which is awesome...

and I dont want to start ish but repeated vbox screenshots and trips to the strip showing slips of these times is very impressive and speaks volumes about your setup...

i volunteer my vbox to anyone without jb4 to show similar results, bc i havent seen them yet, NOT STARTING $#@!, just want to see this.. which is why i will send my vbox to anyone who thinks they can beat this..

benzy?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are a lot of details that go in to getting good traps. The 135i is just setup really well with the AT, light weight, K1s w/ drag radials, doing 2nd gear launches, etc. I took our E92 MT for a few runs on the same road, same tuning, and only managed 117-118mph. But, its 250#+ heavier and my MT skills are very rusty. With some more practice I expect to see it around 120mph full weight.

I think enough people have run the times to show it's doable. Remember when hotrod first went 120mph everyone thought he was on the bottle? Then he installed a bottle and went 132mph? lol. The devil is always in the details.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    i volunteer my vbox to anyone without jb4 to show similar results, bc i havent seen them yet, NOT STARTING $#@!, just want to see this.. which is why i will send my vbox to anyone who thinks they can beat this..

benzy?
    Just saw this.... I'd be down to use the VBox and/or go to the track, but I really need to get my OEM runflats off since they're basically bald. Once I get them & have Undercover install them, I'll be running both my 93 octane + E85 PROtunes for times.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Just saw this.... I'd be down to use the VBox and/or go to the track, but I really need to get my OEM runflats off since they're basically bald. Once I get them & have Undercover install them, I'll be running both my 93 octane + E85 PROtunes for times.
    you can use my vbox Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

There are a lot of details that go in to getting good traps. The 135i is just setup really well with the AT, light weight, K1s w/ drag radials, doing 2nd gear launches, etc. I took our E92 MT for a few runs on the same road, same tuning, and only managed 117-118mph. But, its 250#+ heavier and my MT skills are very rusty. With some more practice I expect to see it around 120mph full weight.

I think enough people have run the times to show it's doable. Remember when hotrod first went 120mph everyone thought he was on the bottle? Then he installed a bottle and went 132mph? lol. The devil is always in the details.
    oh i am with you... my 135i trapped 120 at full weight on multiple trips with a MT but could never launch her for sh;t ...

Im more or less directing this at the protune guys, again NOT to stir up trouble, but want to see real world results
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you can use my vbox Click here to enlarge
    Done & Done -- Now I just need tires & a stretch of Mexico

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast