Close

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

I saw at least two Wedge vs Terry races. Both were pretty tight. Even the last one where Terry got an obvious jump on him. I'm sure the videos will be posted up when everyone gets back home.

Too bad we didn't see Sticky out there today. I hear his car is now running and in the process of engine break-in?

shiv

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    I saw at least two Wedge vs Terry races. Both were pretty tight. Even the last one where Terry got an obvious jump on him. I'm sure the videos will be posted up when everyone gets back home.

Too bad we didn't see Sticky out there today. I hear his car is now running and in the process of engine break-in?

shiv
    Hi Shiv,

I think you're really grasping here for some positive news to report. Click here to enlarge Wedge was a class act and his car is running well. But I think it's putting out 450-460rw. I ran him at 485rw and 475rw. And there was no doubt who was pulling during both runs. I can always turn the power wick up once my trans issues are resolved as I mentioned in my other thread.
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 11-11-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I hope this race comes to fruition as well.

Sticky vs. @shiv@vishnu

Sticky vs. @JRCART

Should be an interesting spring.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

We need to see Sticky vs. Shiv vs. Drew three wide going down the runway. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    I hope this race comes to fruition as well.

Sticky vs. @shiv@vishnu

Sticky vs. @JRCART

Should be an interesting spring.
    Gotta add Sticky vs. @VargasTurboTech 's VTTS3 & Drew's ESS-VT3. Going 6 wide now lol
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Everyone wants to race me, I'm flattered.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    not everyone as personally i don't see the point.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    not everyone as personally i don't see the point.
    And that's perfectly ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And that's perfectly ok.
    is your car broken in?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ihc95 Click here to enlarge
    is your car broken in?
    Go find the right thread to discuss it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Might this race *actually* happen???
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Might this race *actually* happen???
    You need to get that on recording. I wont be there Click here to enlarge.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    no, it can never be recorded, it has to happen, and the results argued over forum vs forum!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    no, it can never be recorded, it has to happen, and the results argued over forum vs forum!
    The cars on BimmerBoost/BenzBoost will whipe the floor with any other german car forum. I already saw how M5board members stacked up at No Fly Zone. It was a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

The cars on BimmerBoost/BenzBoost will whipe the floor with any other german car forum. I already saw how M5board members stacked up at No Fly Zone. It was a joke.
    yeah i know, the only car forums in the world that can reasonably compete are entirely non-german haha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Boo! Get turbo swapped yet?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Boo! Get turbo swapped yet?
    My turbo kit and parts are on my way to the tuner so he can customize it and make it bigger. So I say it should be in my hands by next week! I hear you're going to go bigger too Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

My turbo kit and parts are on my way to the tuner so he can customize it and make it bigger. So I say it should be in my hands by next week! I hear you're going to go bigger too Click here to enlarge
    Yes sounds like I'm going to need it lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge

shiv
    We need to see Sticky vs. Shiv vs. Drew three wide going down the runway. Click here to enlarge
    I wish this would happen on the East Coast so I could take part.. love to see where I stand vs you 3. Click here to enlarge
    2013 BRENTUNING SPONSORED www.brentuning.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ghost135 Click here to enlarge
    I wish this would happen on the East Coast so I could take part.. love to see where I stand vs you 3. Click here to enlarge
    Well, I raced Jon@BMS last time, who has a similar setup to you. 450rw E85 only (no meth), and it was not pretty. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

I'd also like to see something like this on the east coast Click here to enlarge After I get my VTT stage 3s of course Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well, I raced Jon@BMS last time, who has a similar setup to you. 450rw E85 only (no meth), and it was not pretty. Click here to enlarge
    Damn.. Bren is tuning me for E85 this weekend and the track is on the 6th so I should see some more power out of that and hopefully into the 500's and running mid to low 11's... Just take a road trip over this way it's not that long of a drive only 5 days or so lol
    2013 BRENTUNING SPONSORED www.brentuning.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Yes sounds like I'm going to need it lol.
    LOL, I don't think you'll need it with me. I won't be pushing my car that far anymore. Still would be a good run if we finally do get to do it. Anyways, we're both local so we don't even need to wait for an event. We'll go to mexico one night. I want to see my new turbo vs your RBs before you get the VTT3
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Go find the right thread to discuss it.
    any video or picture of your car? I never got a chance to see it....
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hkninja Click here to enlarge
    any video or picture of your car? I never got a chance to see it....
    Just search.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast