Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 799

Thread: Shiv wants to race me - Vishnu single turbo 335i versus Gintani Stage III+ YSI supercharged M3

              
   
  1. #1
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Shiv wants to race me - Vishnu single turbo 335i versus Gintani Stage III+ YSI supercharged M3

    You got it bud:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Shiv
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Making and accepting challenges is how the run system works and why the events are so much fun. So of course, I'll race Sticky. But those who are aware of his history will also be aware that he has a history of not showing up. Either due to his car not being done (after a year of downtime?) or for some other reason. So I'm not exactly getting my hopes up. But if he does actually attend an event for the first time, I'll be the first in line I race him and his supercharged M3
    I'm just curious about something. You say you deal in facts, right? Where is this history of me not showing up? Well? Ask Terry if I show up to events. Ask Mo who organizers the Famoso rentals. Ask Drew and the others who were at Sacramento if I made the drive.

    I don't show up? Where did all of these come from then:

    Click here to enlarge

    If my car is done I'll be there, simple as that. If it isn't, I'll drive up to Northern California then when it is and we can run on the strip of your choosing on the day of your choosing at the time of your choosing.

    I let them know, emphatically, I want to make this event. I even tried to sponsor it bud.

    Glad we have a race.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  2. #ADS

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Points
    574.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't show up? Where did all of these come from then:
    Nice Von's receipts bro...

    The Shivmeister is calling you out?! This has got to be killing you, I know there are a few guys you'd enjoy running more than others and he IMO would be one of them. Hope your car is done, if it's making close to what you thought it would, Shiv is going to be in for a surprise.

  4. #3
    lulz_m3's Avatar
    lulz_m3 is offline Full Throttle
    Status: Rent my BT cable
     

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,498
    Rep Points
    1,947.5
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He wont run at the track, hes already been told not to come back unless he has a cage.

    What do you expect your car to trap?

  5. #4
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He wont run at the track, hes already been told not to come back unless he has a cage.
    If it comes down to it I'll get him a cage so there are no excuses.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you expect your car to trap?
    More than Shiv's.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Points
    574.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Cage...I thought we were talking about an air strip event...??

  7. #6
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice Von's receipts bro...

    The Shivmeister is calling you out?! This has got to be killing you, I know there are a few guys you'd enjoy running more than others and he IMO would be one of them. Hope your car is done, if it's making close to what you thought it would, Shiv is going to be in for a surprise.
    It doesn't bother me as Shiv isn't the competition. It's an interesting by product of this whole discussion though. Plus, I'm sure everyone would like to see how a single turbo N54 compares to a high boost SC'd M3 right?

    I don't know him or have any particular desire to run him specifically but he called me out so here we are.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,076
    Rep Points
    972.8
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky, with all due respect, your car has been down for ages now. What's the hold-up?

  9. #8
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cage...I thought we were talking about an air strip event...??
    As I wrote in the OP, if the air strip event is not a possibility then I'll meet him at the strip. I mean whatever really, I'll accommodate any race, anywhere, any time he chooses obviously as long as the car is complete and tuned.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  10. #9
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sticky, with all due respect, your car has been down for ages now. What's the hold-up?
    Yes I'm well aware of that.

    Things I can't discuss are the hold up but looks like everything is ironed out on all these built motor setups and it should be running in time for the event. I won't hold my breath though but we'll see.

    I will say there was a head stud issue at one point and some other things as well. The S65 heads will lift once you go past a certain level.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    142
    Rep Points
    174.1
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I'm well aware of that.

    Things I can't discuss are the hold up but looks like everything is ironed out on all these built motor setups and it should be running in time for the event. I won't hold my breath though but we'll see.

    I will say there was a head stud issue at one point and some other things as well. The S65 heads will lift once you go past a certain level.
    Built S65? Jesus man. I can't wait Click here to enlarge
    6466 FFTEC Twin scroll 355i | Evo IX | Beat up 240sx

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Points
    574.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [quote=Sticky;326338]It doesn't bother me as Shiv isn't the competition. It's an interesting by product of this whole discussion though. Plus, I'm sure everyone would like to see how a single turbo N54 compares to a high boost SC'd M3 right?

    Yeah, the single turbo N54 versus the SC'd M3 is very intersting...but Shiv being involved brings a different dynamic to the plate. If Terry (Burger) was running a big single and you raced him and lost, he wouldn't trash talk you the rest of your natural life. If you beat him, he also wouldn't make excuses in order to save face for his loyal followers...Shiv needs a healthy serving of humility; might do him some good.

  13. #12
    DBFIU's Avatar
    DBFIU is offline Will blow your mind.
    Status: lolwut
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,594
    Rep Points
    3,150.0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    32


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I dont see what the outcome of this race proves anything to anybody...

    He will need more than 126 traps to beat you though.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Points
    1,148.8
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I really hope your car is ready sticky!
    07 335i AT - TD St.2 Turbos - COBB (Custom Cobb mapping by http://www.protuningfreaks.com/) - JB4G5 ISO - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - E85 Walbro - Injen Intake - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - AR DPs - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade - Alpina B3 Flash
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #14
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont see what the outcome of this race proves anything to anybody...
    It's a comparison.

    Personally, I don't think his single turbo setup can even beat the stock internal M3's. But whatever, it's a race, it's fun, and the single turbo setup losing will make Vishnu fanboys heads explode. Win-win for everyone.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  16. #15
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by enrita Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really hope your car is ready sticky!
    Thank you I hope so too.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,076
    Rep Points
    972.8
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I think @ERM324 VT2-625 would be a great match for shiv and the single turbo. They both trapped 132 from my understanding.

  18. #17
    Sorena is offline Senior Member
    Status: I love men
     
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,719
    Rep Points
    -454.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You are so dead man. :Click here to enlarge

  19. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    296
    Rep Points
    414.0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Can't wait to see the outcome. Does anyone know what the highest RB trap is?
    FS: BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 275/30/19 (PAIR)

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #19
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't wait to see the outcome. Does anyone know what the highest RB trap is?
    Yes, in the upper 120's I believe. 128?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

  21. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,518
    Rep Points
    1,148.8
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I am going to race pea's vt2-625 end of the month, gonna be interesting considering as well our first race i left a piston there. Lol
    i remember keeping up quite well than.
    07 335i AT - TD St.2 Turbos - COBB (Custom Cobb mapping by http://www.protuningfreaks.com/) - JB4G5 ISO - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - E85 Walbro - Injen Intake - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - AR DPs - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade - Alpina B3 Flash
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,575
    Rep Points
    5,311.2
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    54


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm planning on going Saturday only. During the last event I was pretty much done with it by the end of the day. Hopefully my trans holds together long enough to race our RB N54! The backup plan would be our N55.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  23. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,076
    Rep Points
    972.8
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm planning on going Saturday only. During the last event I was pretty much done with it by the end of the day. Hopefully my trans holds together long enough to race our RB N54! The backup plan would be our N55.
    Hopefully Cobb will have a flatline fix by then. Going negative on all cylinders into 5th will be a huge downer. Click here to enlarge

  24. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    792
    Rep Points
    968.6
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For someone who isn't up to date on your car, can @Sticky go into any more detail of the history, mods, power etc?

  25. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    305
    Rep Points
    106.6
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky if you get your car running properly by then i'd expect you to win given the setup and $$ invested.
    Click here to enlarge

  26. #25
    Sticky's Avatar
    Sticky is offline Regular User
    Status: BoostAddict.com Alpha testing
     

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    94,583
    Rep Points
    22,017.8
    Mentioned
    1303 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    221


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For someone who isn't up to date on your car, can @Sticky go into any more detail of the history, mods, power etc?
    Here I will just summarize quickly. I have a supercharged DCT M3. I had a Gintani Stage II+ system with a Vortech T-trim and meth. Trapped 130 at 7.5 psi, proud to say first to crack that mark on the E9X platform. Anyway, that was over two years ago.

    Since then built low compression motor, bigger blower (YSI), custom headers, and built trans. Should be fairly quick.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •