Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lets not forget its not his car to sell, he lost it in a bet

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

I'm not even dignifying that.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Lets not forget its not his car to sell, he lost it in a bet
    ZING!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky could have bought a new GT-R,sent it to Switzer or AMS and had a 1200whp car in 8-10 weeks with a fully built engine&trans capable of running hi 8's all day long. Just saying....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Sticky could have bought a new GT-R,sent it to Switzer or AMS and had a 1200whp car in 8-10 weeks with a fully built engine&trans capable of running hi 8's all day long. Just saying....
    But then we wouldn't have BimmerBoost and we wouldn't have something different.

Everyone is doing a GTR. I respect the performance, it's great. Who is pushing the E92 M3?

Fine, it's me. And I'm learning things along the way and fighting back against what is really a horrible BMW modding atmosphere on other forums. So we have a group of people here who like raw performance and hardcore modding and it's a place for those people. So, a sacrifice was made but with positives coming out of it and a bright future outlook.

I have been patient. Very patient I think maybe to the point of being way too nice. But I've gone this far, let's see it through and what happens when you take an E92 m3 to the built motor forced induction level and then move onto the next car.

In the GTR world I would just be another guy with a high horsepower GTR. In the M3 world, I'm trying to set the standard by which all others will be judged. And I want to be THE guy on that platform to prove everyone wrong and that will provide a level of personal satisfaction the GTR would never match.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey Sticky that's all well and good but lets keep this about @SLS AMG and his buddies. Apparently over on the diaper forum someone has been messing with them and they seem to thinks it's me, and have once again responded with disgusting racist comments and photos. Sirex63 has also joined the bandwagon. Here's some of their latest comments:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS Qatar Click here to enlarge
    Keep it coming mr Hanauka

:tooth:
    These 2 are from @Sirex63

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nayek Andy Click here to enlarge
    I can't write Hebrew to make you understand :rofl:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nayek Andy Click here to enlarge
    That's all you care about you $#@!ing heeb ? reps ?

Get back in here :rofl:

Click here to enlarge

Btw whats the difference between a jew and a pizza? the pizza doesnt scream when you put it in an oven ! :rofl :rofl:

Beyond disturbing. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

That's appalling. I don't even want to comment or look at it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    The GT-R is becoming a life hack of racing. It's so easy to drive fast without making any mistakes. If I were to have money like that I'd want a TT R8, or a GT2 modded to the teeth. Both 6spd obviously, even though all the Dual Clutch Trannies remove driver error, I'd still wanna bang all of my own gears and what not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge

Beyond disturbing. Click here to enlarge
    I can not understand why you still open PM's from those guys.
    Just ignore and bin them immediately.
    You let them mess with you.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I can not understand why you still open PM's from those guys.
    Just ignore and bin them immediately.
    You let them mess with you.
    I haven't received or responded to any PM's from these guys. These posts from another forum were brought to my attention and I felt the membership here needed to seem them for a couple reasons:

1. To reinforce the fact that repping these idiots into oblivion so they can never post here again was and is a good thing;
    2. To show what a bunch of two faced liars they really are. They said multiple times here that I was the one who started the racist comments over PM's, which was untrue and they also fabricated PM's that I sent them and then posted them in public.
    3. They also stated that they were not racists, treated everyone equally, and even went so far as to say they had friends who were Jewish.

In short, I posted these to prove that not only are these people clueless, self absorbed, egotistical fanatics - they are also highly deranged and we are all lucky that we don't have to hear from them ever again.

And lastly - I don't let anyone "mess with me". I can take a good ribbing just like the next guy, but these $#@!s cross all lines and boundaries. If you can't see that or just want to ignore it, then that's on you. I prefer to speak my mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Completely disgusting..... these guys fester so nuch hate...

I haven't received or responded to any PM's from these guys. These posts from another forum were brought to my attention and I felt the membership here needed to seem them for a couple reasons:

1. To reinforce the fact that repping these idiots into oblivion so they can never post here again was and is a good thing;
    2. To show what a bunch of two faced liars they really are. They said multiple times here that I was the one who started the racist comments over PM's, which was untrue and they also fabricated PM's that I sent them and then posted them in public.
    3. They also stated that they were not racists, treated everyone equally, and even went so far as to say they had friends who were Jewish.

In short, I posted these to prove that not only are these people clueless, self absorbed, egotistical fanatics - they are also highly deranged and we are all lucky that we don't have to hear from them ever again.

And lastly - I don't let anyone "mess with me". I can take a good ribbing just like the next guy, but these $#@!s cross all lines and boundaries. If you can't see that or just want to ignore it, then that's on you. I prefer to speak my mind.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

I've calmed down ALOT since being married and having children...but these $#@!s plain&a simple need a good ole' NYC ass beating&boot party. Tough talk and racist comments are very easy to spew over a computer,face to face is another situation all together and I guarantee these pussy's wont have $#@! to say. I just typed up some nasty $#@! cause Im pissed at what LZH said they posted about him but I deleted it as it would ust cause problems.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Btw whats the difference between a jew and a pizza? the pizza doesnt scream when you put it in an oven ! :rofl :rofl:
    Is this for real? wow man. Rubbish talking from a keyboard fighter at it's finest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mramg1 Click here to enlarge
    Come to think about it, he didn't buy me a drink!!!! And YEAH he had all the girls, why in the heck did I give him a positive rep!!!

Clayton you PRICKClick here to enlarge
    For you special people out there, this was a joke that obviously you wouldn't get as you weren't there, LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Not sure why this was bumped, closing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345