Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

1 out of 20 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Jacob and I are leaving.

This post by SLS AMG is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2134 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This $#@! again? This is your second farewell.

Bro, you PM'd people horrible insults and brought a ton of this on yourself. Now that the community decided to negatively rate you what does it have to do with me?

Yes, Luke instigated and is culpable. But you have handled things poorly as well. Just let it go, move on. I'm the horrible admin who has kept you around and now you kick me for it. This after you accused me of negatively repping you all the time as if I have nothing better to do.

I'm sure you would like for this to be controlled solely by me but here in America we don't believe in dictatorships. I like to let users have some power of their own based on their contributions and interactions with others. Something that is sorely lacking on sites like MBworld where personal politics with moderators influences decisions instead of what a user contributes and is best for the site and community. This is about the members FIRST.

Posting of PM's is handled on a case by case basis and is not in violation of rules. The vote did not pass and in the rules it clearly states this:

2. Private Messages are intended to be private and not to be posted unless there is a mitigating circumstance. Abuse of the private message system including threatening or racist private messages forwarded to an admin will be handled on a case by case basis by the staff. Depending on the content of the message timeouts, rep adjustments, or bans will be applied. Repeat offenders will have their PM privileges revoked.
    You have been a huge headache. HUGE. Yet I put up with it. Do whatever you want to do. May I get back to running a network of forums now that people enjoy?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't see how I have anything to do with this. I have NEVER said anything about you!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ok. I mentioned once that I was suspicious about you giving me negative reps. Meanwhile, I don't speak to you, mention you, or play into whatever it is you have going with other people here.

Im just one of the many here who come to this forum and is annoyed to see this endless drama. Drama can really be entertaining sometimes but you guys are a buzzkill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Looks like most of the headache will be over , finally Click here to enlarge

Let's hope he keeps his word and leaves us in peace.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

3 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sorena is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

4 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by oldgixxer is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

4 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for including me. I tried to be nice and play fair with you yet it seems you have to attack again. Placing blame on others in the same thread you offer an apology to them does not make sense to me.

Remember what I said about humility? This is the part where you let the bad stuff slide and post a simple "I'm leaving thread" and thanking "everyone" for the good times and great discussions about cars would have been the way to go.

Peace out and best of luck on your next build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

3 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Dodger63 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

5 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol funny thing is i have ignored every single thread that was full of drama by SLS, peace dude have fun annoying another forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Neg me all you want troll-boy,it makes absolutely zero difference to me. I have made many friends on this forum whom I interact with in real life,all you have made is enemys. Way to goClick here to enlarge

Important thing to recognize:12.8&dropping. Thats 15points in 3hrs. Hows it feel??? Wanna send me some more threating PM's? That was a epic mistake on your part;I decided to embrace the forum&join forces with all the other people with whom you have insulted/ridiculed/threatened. I dont like bully's,and a cyber-bully is exactly what you are.

The members here feel the same as I do,your recent landslide in rep points can attest to that.

Bow out gracefully&just stop posting. Only a $#@!in attention whore/immature/child posts an "Im leaving the forum" thread. Nobody cares,just $#@!ing leave already
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Aaaaaaaand we're done..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Aaaaaaaand we're done..
    Don't cheer too soon.
    We've been here before.
    Let's see for a month or so if this holds.on...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

8 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I don't see how I have anything to do with this. I have NEVER said anything about you!
    Really?? It's your avatar man...good tacos are near impossible to get in the Middle East.

Sorry, this thread needed a bit of levity.

To the boys who are leaving: I don't post much here but I read quite a bit. The guys you were always butting heads with are decent people, nobody else in here EVER had such a hard time getting along with them...the common denominator in all this was the two of you. A forum is a place to discuss, debate, share info, whatever, but it always went into the $hitter when it involved you guys. Sticky gave you much more latitude here than I would have if this was my forum to run.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    Im just one of the many here who come to this forum and is annoyed to see this endless drama. Drama can really be entertaining sometimes but you guys are a buzzkill.
    Agreed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Post #10,12,13&14 all repped Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    An apology followed by a "but", with more insults and placing blame on others for your OWN actions; is not a true admission of regret or a heartfelt apology.

I'll admit that I've contributed to plenty of the drama around here as of late and for that I apologize to the membership as a whole. I'm sorry that by defending what I know is right, I had to stoop to their level. Hopefully we can back to normal now that these guys have decided to split and I hope that they honor their word - but I'm not holding my breath.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

14 out of 16 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

5 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow!

This is a total shock to me. I never thought SLS would be negative repped out of here.Click here to enlarge
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Wow!

This is a total shock to me. I never thought SLS would be negative repped out of here.Click here to enlarge
    LOL - yeah, looks like he's gone whether he wanted to or not!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 9 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Benz-O-Rama is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4