Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Its no secret that Sikh is an idiot, then all of a sudden a couple weeks back his posts began being VERY technical. It was obviously not him. He's now banned. I'm assuming(almost hoping) it's permanent.

I think Jake@PTF may be able to shed some more light on the situationClick here to enlarge
    and people still want to do business with the guy?

what was the convo about @jake@PTF

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe Sikh got permabanned when shiv started posting under his screen name Click here to enlarge
    Lol wth. I would love to hear the story behind this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe Sikh got permabanned when shiv started posting under his screen name Click here to enlarge
    Not saying thats not the case, but he replied to Tzu and called him "a joke" so I flagged his post as rude and a few hours later he was banned. Whats funny is I'm pretty sure Tzu runs a proceed but seems to be one of the more level headed users. This is the second time Ive helped get him banned in a few months. Lets hope this time it's longer than his last time out. I think the mods are fed up with him over there and he was on a short leash so with just the slightest infraction he got banned, again. HAHA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got this eerie feeling that after my last post to Laguna Seca, it's a matter of time until I get flagged & booted from that forum. It'd be my 3rd offense, not including the warning I got for linking people to this forum Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just post our video and be done witht he place Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    just post our video and be done witht he place Click here to enlarge
    I hate to say it, but I feel like there needs to be at least a couple people there fighting the good fight. I'm sure as hell not going back but benzy seems to be the right kind of guy to do it.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks rader... It's hard to stand your ground when you know the odds are stacked against you & (me personally) am not as knowledgeable about tuning as some other people. I try my best to keep it based on facts & not get in over my head with the tech talk, but luckily people like @enrita pop in every once in a while to offer some additional support

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hate to say it, but I feel like there needs to be at least a couple people there fighting the good fight. I'm sure as hell not going back but benzy seems to be the right kind of guy to do it.
    Why were you banned? I know you are one of the most level headed members so it is a surprise. My ban got lifted, but bimmerboost is becoming my new home now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    About a whole page of comments just got deleted from that thread on E90Post haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Why were you banned? I know you are one of the most level headed members so it is a surprise. My ban got lifted, but bimmerboost is becoming my new home now.
    Long story short: me and sikh335i got into it and he mentioned I was also a member of BB and then I got banned for "spamming the address of a site." Seriously, that's it. He said I post on here and I got banned.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge
    it also amazes me that people are asking if you need a Flex-Fuel sensor to run E85...I guess those "folks" who buy into the koolaide are the target audiences?
    Whenever I go read over there I always feel like hitting my head against a wall afterwards. A lot of people who are way, way behind.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    What I can't stand about Laguna Seca Blue is that he's running a tune only car in HK & acting like he's codeveloping every Vishnu Product with Shiv in CA. Dude's when ignorant douche nozzle
    I think what most people can't stand about him is simply him. Takes being a douchebag to a whole new level: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...735#post288735

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think what most people can't stand about him is simply him. Takes being a douchebag to a whole new level: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...735#post288735

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a $#@!ing tool!!!!! After I told him that he needs to get off his high horse before he crashes another car, he told me to stick to the "other website". Explains a lot since this super cool dude thinks he's second in command of the Shiv Army

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Are we in a war? Let's not lead our young generation into the wrong way. Peace brother. And among all BMW enthusiasts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol and he has the nerves to call out benzy's behavior.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tranic335i Click here to enlarge
    Lol and he has the nerves to call out benzy's behavior.
    Who?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't Benzy the well behaving young man?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    i am genuinely curious. i have been perma banned on e90post for several months now. i can view threads, but not post there. no worries really, i still have cobb and procede at my disposal. i agree that shiv is deceptive
    lol me too

Also Cobb has reported 100% E85 maps as well.. Nothing hidden

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 654 Click here to enlarge
    Isn't Benzy the well behaving young man?
    The thread is all cleaned out now. But pretty much Laguna seca supposedly felt offended and crying like a little school girl that benzy89 is being rude. Then benzy89 posted this funny ass picture, pretty much saying that Laguna seca was a hypocrite and hilarity ensues.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tranic335i Click here to enlarge
    The thread is all cleaned out now. But pretty much Laguna seca supposedly felt offended and crying like a little school girl that benzy89 is being rude. Then benzy89 posted this funny ass picture, pretty much saying that Laguna seca was a hypocrite and hilarity ensues.
    I LMAO'd when I saw that pic. Then Laguna seca claimed the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" is racist
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    lol me too

Also Cobb has reported 100% E85 maps as well.. Nothing hidden
    wow you got perma banned?!?!?! for what? the intercooler issue ?
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha I'm glad you guys all liked that pic, the minute he called me out for being an $#@! & attacking him, I knew exactly what I wanted to respond with. Was really thrown a curveball when he called the pic racist tho Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Haha I'm glad you guys all liked that pic, the minute he called me out for being an $#@! & attacking him, I knew exactly what I wanted to respond with. Was really thrown a curveball when he called the pic racist tho Click here to enlarge
    He throws racist out there for anything, don't worry about it. Guy is just mentally off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That laguna seca blue guy is mental. Aka ashwin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

I LMAO'd when I saw that pic. Then Laguna seca claimed the phrase "pot calling the kettle black" is racist
    Oh no he pulled an Omarosa? Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast