Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I know this crowd isn't a Procede crowd but I did get my DME back today. I installed it and kept getting a 2ee0 error which had to do with a coolant sensor. While taking out the Procede to get to the dme I pulled a wire loose and it was causing an issue.

Once I buttoned everything back up, I had to give things a real test to see if I was hitting the fuel ceiling at the 34% limit like I was prior to the flash. I'm an xi auto with fbo and meth. On the Procede there is an OL fueling number that I had set to 100 an obviously couldn't go higher. After the flash, I set this number to 75 and went for a drive to do some logging.

On 75%/25% e85/93 and meth, I only target 18psi of boost. The car seems to run very strong with low 13 afrs to high/mid 12s in the higher rpms. Prior to the flash I was seeing low 13s/high 12s in the upper rpm range with e85. No misfires and my fueling never went over 25% while most pulls it was in the teens.

So far, so good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pits200 Click here to enlarge
    I know this crowd isn't a Procede crowd but I did get my DME back today. I installed it and kept getting a 2ee0 error which had to do with a coolant sensor. While taking out the Procede to get to the dme I pulled a wire loose and it was causing an issue.

Once I buttoned everything back up, I had to give things a real test to see if I was hitting the fuel ceiling at the 34% limit like I was prior to the flash. I'm an xi auto with fbo and meth. On the Procede there is an OL fueling number that I had set to 100 an obviously couldn't go higher. After the flash, I set this number to 75 and went for a drive to do some logging.

On 75%/25% e85/93 and meth, I only target 18psi of boost. The car seems to run very strong with low 13 afrs to high/mid 12s in the higher rpms. Prior to the flash I was seeing low 13s/high 12s in the upper rpm range with e85. No misfires and my fueling never went over 25% while most pulls it was in the teens.

So far, so good.
    You should have plenty of fuel now, enjoiClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It'd be better if you could lose your ability to give rep or to see certain things. So if you're a run of the mill poster, you should have full access but if youre a chump, then you can get negative rep to the point that if you keep receiving it that you'll lose certain forum privileges.

Oh well, I don't care either way, "I'm only 18 I don't have a rep yet". (Ah, will smith you silly bastard and I'm not really 18)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^i'd pos rep you if i could. congrats you getting your car running better. nobody hates the procede or the power/potential of the product. most people here have previously used a procede.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It'd be better if you could lose your ability to give rep or to see certain things.
    You do/can.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky not sure if this is a glitch, but I noticed its possible neg/pos rep posts that I don't have enough points to see...
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky not sure if this is a glitch, but I noticed its possible neg/pos rep posts that I don't have enough points to see...
    Not a glitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

So far, so good.
    Congrats man. It's been a long journey for you. I'm glad everything worked out.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I love how shiv derailed the latest Cobb race gas thread by trying to sell his flex fuel BS by stating it made more power, then a couple people pointed out he was comparing an e30 map(Cobb) with a Vishnu e50 map and then all of a sudden he didn't want to talk about it. I LMFAO when I saw that go down. What a sheisty prick.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Couple screen caps for lulz
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I love how shiv derailed the latest Cobb race gas thread by trying to sell his flex fuel BS by stating it made more power, then a couple people pointed out he was comparing an e30 map(Cobb) with a Vishnu e50 map and then all of a sudden he didn't want to talk about it. I LMFAO when I saw that go down. What a sheisty prick.
    Haha rader I just saw that today....but in his defense it was the way skinrock presented the info not really Shivs fault I guess since it wasnt him who posted it...

Oh well dude im so over that place..everyone is so dumb and ignorant...I was like that when I first got my 335 too...but at least I was interested enough in the platform, in modding , and HOW to spent my money smart....those things led me to learn elsewhere and find different opinions...Keeps me with an open mind instead of just being narrow minded when your only info source is e90post

Ive also noticed in the last few weeks that Bimmerboost has gotten a lot more interesting threads, vendors, and tons of newbies to come over...So hopefully things will be different here in a more positive way..
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is that from the phone browser or the app?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Phone browser
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    :tisk:
    same 'ol, same 'ol

at least some like minded people are still on e90post. i figured with the way things had been going, that place was a n00b invested marketplace for vendors

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can someone for argument sake get this flash from Vishnu To take advantage if not using e85 and just wants to have richer a/f ratios?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    Can someone for argument sake get this flash from Vishnu To take advantage if not using e85 and just wants to have richer a/f ratios?
    Yeah, the flash would let you get richer AFRs on a non-flex fuel car. I'm sure you'll have to drop the OL settings significantly to keep the fuel trims from going negative.

However, just for arguments sake, why not just get a flash tune that handles everything without the need for PROcede box? With the PROcede flash I have a feeling the haltech box is doing little more than meth and boost control.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, the flash would let you get richer AFRs on a non-flex fuel car. I'm sure you'll have to drop the OL settings significantly to keep the fuel trims from going negative.

However, just for arguments sake, why not just get a flash tune that handles everything without the need for PROcede box? With the PROcede flash I have a feeling the haltech box is doing little more than meth and boost control.
    exactly ;-) thats why the pricing of the procede flash is only 100 USD. if you sum the price of the flash and flex fuel kit = cobb price.
    07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its because I have my setup with meth and nitrous already installed and working flawlessly with the procede and the wiring is not the easiest! Lol. Also to date piggyback is the best solution to meth integration. I am happy where my car is and not looking for more power than it is producing now on te stock turbo trim. Right now flashing my dme to target richer A/F is just added security for my occasional nitrous usage. Basically my Thought process is why change something that works. Since my change of the LPsensor and making a couple of changes to my wastegate % and my boost control gains from 45% to 50%, The car is running better than ever. I won't attribute it all to the little changes that I made as its been really nice weather for turbos here lately. 60 degrees and low humidity definitely adds to the performance gains that I feel! Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, if you're having nothing more than occasional lean conditions on N2O then just get the flash.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My thoughts exactly. I am in no rush to take the dme out and send it. I am going to wait till late in winter where snow and cold will cover the northeast where my car will be useless anyways, so turnaround time will be not a concern. Only thing hat concerns me is my dme getting lost! That would suck! Lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910