Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 63 of 63
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Luke,

    I am off sailing for 2+ weeks leaving Saturday(last minute thing), but your offer is too good to resist.

    I think the second week in nov will be good. You can show me LA.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Luke,

    I am off sailing for 2+ weeks leaving Saturday(last minute thing), but your offer is too good to resist.

    I think the second week in nov will be good. You can show me LA.
    Have a nice sail, Earl. We'll chat more offline re your trip to LA. I'll set some fun stuff up.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by MSpiredM3 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Wow, what a amazing presence you guys had there! Fast cars!


    FAIL!
    LOL, dumbass hater: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...t-Shift-S3ctor

    http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...ft-Sector-Race

    http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...tos-amp-Videos

    Get lost.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Bimmerpost has more people on it, shift sector wants the publicity on bimmerpost. They are probably afraid Jason won't front page if they allow you to sponsor. Makes sense from a business perspective I guess, but I would not be pushed around by sponsors.

    Forum draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama.
    I found Bimmerpost first, 1addicts in particular, it's a much more 'social' website, where the germanboost sites are more technical, yet somehow more friendly... you'll probably find it takes people longer to make their way here (and the fact it's a forced induction themed forum, with more and more BMW's becoming factory forced, more people will be able to participate) - PURELY i joined up for the 'australian' section after i realized most aussies didn't use BabyBMW

    Bimmerboost is probably the most feature-filled, technically advanced forum i've been on

    not to mention less censoring, and a more friendly moderation team, with a more jokey vibe (if you want to see a ridiculous forum, check out performanceforums, an australian high-po public car forum. least.strict.moderation.ever.).

    you'll get there eventually (and by there, i mean popularity wise with bimmerpost), i mean, you've already got the worlds fastest BMW's (N54/55/S56's at a minimum, i don't pay active attention to much else lol) here, what's bimmerpost got? I've never thought of them as having really fast cars...

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    nd the fact it's a forced induction themed forum
    Performance themed... not just about forced induction. The name is just catchy and also capitalizes on all the OEM's moving to boost.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    Bimmerboost is probably the most feature-filled, technically advanced forum i've been on
    I'm blushing.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    not to mention less censoring, and a more friendly moderation team, with a more jokey vibe (if you want to see a ridiculous forum, check out performanceforums, an australian high-po public car forum. least.strict.moderation.ever.).
    Very familiar with that forum, it's excellent.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    you'll get there eventually (and by there, i mean popularity wise with bimmerpost), i mean, you've already got the worlds fastest BMW's (N54/55/S56's at a minimum, i don't pay active attention to much else lol) here, what's bimmerpost got? I've never thought of them as having really fast cars...
    What do they have? Just a size and revenue advantage. That's it. Just a matter of time.

    Tell others about us!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Performance themed... not just about forced induction. The name is just catchy and also capitalizes on all the OEM's moving to boost.
    True, my first thought really is 'forced induction' and most of the cars here are forced, or being made forced (lower end mercs have generally had superchargers, and now even the V8's are getting two turbos on them).. plus the 'boost' part of the name Click here to enlarge

    though yeah, anyone with a fast german is welcome here i guess? lol

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm blushing.
    well most forums kinda get what works for them and their users, and don't move much from there..
    OCAU (overclockers australia) front page looks like it's early 2000's (it is) but it still works.. the forum is basic Vbulletin, and the only feature that's been added is a quote tracker.. in the last TEN YEARS. popular as though. pretty well as big as e90post.
    A few others have added 'login with facebook' but that's about it.

    in fact, most big australian forums kinda suck in design/features lol.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Very familiar with that forum, it's excellent.
    Excellent in a horribly excellent terrible awesome way haha, totally irreverent, perfectly australian, and full of completely MENTAL cars.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What do they have? Just a size and revenue advantage. That's it. Just a matter of time.

    Tell others about us!
    don't worry, i Do, friend just got a C200K W203.. buuut there's no active section for him lol.. my friends are all looking euro for their next cars, girlfriend will get one too Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,172
    Rep Points
    31,309.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    though yeah, anyone with a fast german is welcome here i guess?
    Just anyone period.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    don't worry, i Do, friend just got a C200K W203.. buuut there's no active section for him lol.. my friends are all looking euro for their next cars, girlfriend will get one too
    Well they are all welcome.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just anyone period.



    Well they are all welcome.
    well, yeah fair enough haha

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just saw this thread unbelievable. I would of posted this $#@! on bimmerpost just to kick some $#@! up before I got banned.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago Chat Thread
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Points
    3.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes it's absurd but jason @ bimmerpost is a complete piece of $#@!.
    best $#@!ing post I've seen on this entire board so far...

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Stickys mouth
    Posts
    2,351
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    121
    Rep Points
    364.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'd like to see Jason in person once. This guy needs an ass whooping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •