Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Cn555ic Click here to enlarge
    I just mixed my first trial of E30 into my 93...Wanted to see what the hell all this talk is about..I understand I wont feel the full extent as running 50/50 but I dont want to change any parts to run E85. For guys running similar mix E30-35, I just be fine right? I will be running 90/10 mix of meth injection also with it!
    My COBB ProTune is for an E40 Blend, but the flash obviously can address the fueling concerns. Now I can't confirm whether or not you'll max the fuel trims without the flash at those levels, but there's only one way to find out. Where you buying your E85?
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I am getting the meth out in Long Island. Gulf Oil station on Sunrise Highway. That's the only one around local to me at least. I logged my fuel trims and it wasn't even close to maxing out without meth, so I am confident that my hardware on the car is fine at the moment to handle E30 mix without any back end flash. If my car is running fine with this mix, I will run this until an issue arises. But for now my car runs good. With meth the trims are even better. Just need to test it out on a nitrous run with meth! Lol. I just can't believe E85 can add so much more low end torque and it also seems the car runs smoother.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I am getting the meth out in Long Island. Gulf Oil station on Sunrise Highway. That's the only one around local to me at least. I logged my fuel trims and it wasn't even close to maxing out without meth, so I am confident that my hardware on the car is fine at the moment to handle E30 mix without any back end flash. If my car is running fine with this mix, I will run this until an issue arises. But for now my car runs good. With meth the trims are even better. Just need to test it out on a nitrous run with meth! Lol. I just can't believe E85 can add so much more low end torque and it also seems the car runs smoother.
    It will run smoother at E30, when you go up to E50 with no back end flash it will be rougher, but the power is very raw and the car hauls ass. I am getting an add of 75whp with E85 versus 91 octane. It is significant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

what would you say the bump in power would be with E30?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

what would you say the bump in power would be with E30?
    I don't know really. Depends on the car, but at E30 say you can get 16 psi. At E50 you can do 17.5 with perfect timing. I don't run over 17.5 psi so don't know what the unbounded limit is. Between 16psi and mediocre timing and 17.5psi with perfect timing, probably another 25whp or so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123