Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    In for the results. Looks like a very sick build for the E46. Just curious, what is the cost is looking like for a production kit?
    Oh..havent calculated that out yet, Not so cheap? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    That looks awesome Jonas! Waiting for results and go out and buy yourself a decent DSLR camera.
    My Galaxy S3 takes decent pics...some of these was taken by another guy an mailed to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Anyone wanna open a JAWS shop in US ? Click here to enlarge..im serious, Pm me!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    My Galaxy S3 takes decent pics...some of these was taken by another guy an mailed to me.
    Jonas, come on u need some good clean pro pics. Get yourself a Canon T4i or T3i.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Jonas, come on u need some good clean pro pics. Get yourself a Canon T4i or T3i.
    Ejaz....you knew I was going to say this right?

Jonas,

I highly recommend mounting whatever camera you use on a stand, and using a 2 or 5 second timer to reduce camera shake from depressing the shutter release.

More than anything, a steady camera is the key to sharp pictures of static objects. Admittedly I do take a few hand-held shots with studio flash....but the results even with $6k camera setup isn't as good as using a stand.
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge

Jonas,

I highly recommend mounting whatever camera you use on a stand, and using a 2 or 5 second timer to reduce camera shake from depressing the shutter release.

More than anything, a steady camera is the key to sharp pictures of static objects. Admittedly I do take a few hand-held shots with studio flash....but the results even with $6k camera setup isn't as good as using a stand.
    Completely agree bro.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes i know this, i will take some time and do a pro photo session once things calms down, MEGA busy with building engine, tuning cars here in Sweden and trying keep u guys up2date Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PEI330Ci Click here to enlarge

Jonas,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JAWS Motorsport Click here to enlarge
    Anyone wanna open a JAWS shop in US ? Click here to enlarge..im serious, Pm me!
    Interesting, how would this work?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting, how would this work?
    Well, i would suggest someone open or if they allready have a regular work/tuning shop with a dyno for ex german cars and get tools from us, chiptuning tools, diagnostic tools, support and hardware, sell and mount E36/E46 supercharger kits, M5 E60 tune and hardware plus upcoming projects and developments we are working on.

As i said before, we are also working on a fully built E46 M3 turbo trackday car with a mapsensor that works with the MSS54 ECU controll, will be a nice product to throw out in the mix if we decide to do a production kit of it, this one is one off for a good friend and customer.

Hereīs whats outside garage now Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Despite how cut throat and competitive the US Market is, I would love to see a JAWS Motorsport USA and I think you would do very well!!

There are a lot of top tuners developing a MSS54 compatible turbo kit...exciting stuff!
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Despite how cut throat and competitive the US Market is, I would love to see a JAWS Motorsport USA and I think you would do very well!!

There are a lot of top tuners developing a MSS54 compatible turbo kit...exciting stuff!
    U meen M3 E46 turbo kits? I havent seen any good working Turbo system running MSS54 ecu only w/o piggyback?

Yes there is many companys doing very nice stuff in USA, Sweden is also famous for our crazy turbo builds making bada*s powered cars!

I have 2 kids here, 5 & 3 yrs old, i need to stay atleast 14-15yrs here and take care of them...but im def thinking of moving over the atlantic ocean later on!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

New intercooler is coming on the car, this has also 3" piping and a 4" thick core, will support a 1000hp.

Tonight we will add a second Bosch Motorsport fuelpump and wire up the Snow Performance meth kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I liked my snow kit, good choice.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    I would really like to see this as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

U meen M3 E46 turbo kits? I havent seen any good working Turbo system running MSS54 ecu only w/o piggyback?

Yes there is many companys doing very nice stuff in USA, Sweden is also famous for our crazy turbo builds making bada*s powered cars!

I have 2 kids here, 5 & 3 yrs old, i need to stay atleast 14-15yrs here and take care of them...but im def thinking of moving over the atlantic ocean later on!
    its amazing work your doing especially when you consider the taxes you guys have to pay over there. to bring a kit like this to market in spite of the high taxes on employers/employees/small business and still be competitive pricewise and horsepowerwise is no small feat!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    its amazing work your doing especially when you consider the taxes you guys have to pay over there. to bring a kit like this to market in spite of the high taxes on employers/employees/small business and still be competitive pricewise and horsepowerwise is no small feat!
    Thank you, yes the benefits arenīt the same here, thats why we considering to move "series production" and sales to US and keep mostly of the R&D here, we actually talked about it yesterday, when making the new beta version of IC system, it took 20-30hrs to weld up and fit from scratch, might be down to 10-15 when we know how it shall be every time, so Intercooler+piping+silicone and clamps AND labor time = EXPENSIVE, If we hire a good self employed welder on contract he would like to have $60-65/hr to do this job..just do the math Click here to enlarge

And then company taxes above that, insurance, monthly costīs for storage and garageīs..bla bla...this list can be veeery long!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yesterday it was a battlefield in the shop Click here to enlarge 4 guys working in the car so we can be done for the race tomorrow 550km away down south!

Today we have a oilchange and some minor issues to fix Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

^ You guys have a ton of work ahead of you...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good luck. I know there is definitely a demand here from about 10 people who own a Z4M and have an ESS VT2-500 kit running the Vortech V3si, and are itching for upgrade options to run 18psi of boost on low compression. Its a different ECU than the E46 M3 as you know, and this kit runs without a MAF sensor. Maybe that could be your next project Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ^ You guys have a ton of work ahead of you...
    Naaw..it was 2,5hrs from finish Click here to enlarge

We did suffer from belt slip and we need to get a solenoid for the Meth kit..its self draining in to the manifold...it also rained today so the airstrip event was canceled..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

New intercooler is coming on the car, this has also 3" piping and a 4" thick core, will support a 1000hp.

Tonight we will add a second Bosch Motorsport fuelpump and wire up the Snow Performance meth kit.
    Hey I recognize this FMIC, KL Racing from Sweden?

In the N54 community we call it the "Big Tom" Click here to enlarge

Great build and great stuff you guys are working on, good luck Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Stage 3 is finish ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Crackers Click here to enlarge
    Stage 3 is finish ?
    Just about looks like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Hey I recognize this FMIC, KL Racing from Sweden?

In the N54 community we call it the "Big Tom" Click here to enlarge

Great build and great stuff you guys are working on, good luck Click here to enlarge
    Correct ive seen it somewere called "Big Tom", its not 100% god fit we needed to do some small angle corrections otherwise nearly perfect to fit on 3-series! and the pressure drop at 1bar of boost is only 1,5-2 psi wich is really good. (whole JAWS intercooler system)

Stage 3 is almost ready, we have some issues to sort out before we call it done, migh need to get bigger injectors..allready upgraded them 15%, and we need to test the meth system on dyno, we will also upgrade the crank pulley for more boost, 18psi + would be nice Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I hope you guys survive. Nice work done.

Problem is S50 B30- B32 market is almost closed. Very few people will be looking for a S50 B32 S/C kit.

On the E46 M3 side, several supercharger companies took the MAIN share, when they first came out. Active has been first entrant and took the main shares off the E46 M3 segment. They sold worldwide.

Other E46 M3 Supercharger suppliers poured into the market, and take some further shares. ESS, Gintani, VF, G Power, ASA....

Then came HPF, made the first "bolt on S54" turbo kits. They sold over 100 kits worldwide, maybe nowadays the number has hit 140-150.
    HPF is trying to survive by inventing new products, new add-ons. Its not that easy to "survive". A tuner cannot survive by just selling kits, unless its a gallardo turbo kit priced at 80.000-120.000 USD. The main problem for the BMW tuners is the profit margin.

Their costs are "high", prices tend to go down due to competition and due to other brands of cars. Other brands of cars such as GTRs, 996 TTs are getting cheaper to modify, that should also be taken into account.

Anyway, in order to survive, you need to sell with proper profit margins, invent Products/Intermediary Packages such as HPF does.
    I find HPF's marketing successful.

I think E46 M3 is not the correct car to work on, too many players. You may need to move on to F30 gasoline cars or to a new model. Just my 2 cents....

Finally, good luck with the projects.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast