Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Bimmerfest 2012 Pics/vids ect

Post yours:

Take note, this event was HUGE!! We got there very early, before the ot was full, but they were coming in for hours. I got maybe 1/6 the total cars there

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Saw a sick LS powered Silver E36 M3 today... Plus a slew of FI E9X M's
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

thanks for sharing LM! some of those cars are questionably modded... but lots of quality cars!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I got home about 2am.
    Great photos LM. It good meeting you and the rest of the guys from your area, we had a small good convoy.
    Click here to enlarge
    Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I had a great time. Good pics steve. I really liked sal's techno violet e92 m3!

Great meeting everyone, that drive to and from the show was a blast
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sweet pics!! I had a blast. I'll see you guys again for Mpact this year. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by UsualSuspect Click here to enlarge
    I got home about 2am.
    Great photos LM. It good meeting you and the rest of the guys from your area, we had a small good convoy.
    I still dont know how you were tagged and not me Click here to enlarge

I had a great time. Sals purple M is really beautiful.

I What really drew me in was the VAC/VF manifold, done up how i said I would do it.. Looks pimp.

The G1AR rims, Ooooh My GAWD! @Mike@VAC no pictures I could get could capture how that finish REALLY looks. You have to see it in person. Its unbelieveable

Active booth had a crazy car there, what were they, 12 piston brakes? they were HUGE! but no pics. AKH was in Cali for a wedding, or he would have attended. I tried to get some of those pimp AA sunglasses for him. Not cause he would wear them, but just to keep in his car. He's kinda nostalgic like that Click here to enlarge

CPE seemed to have a small presence there. They had what they called BIG TWINS N54 manifold setup there, but it was nothing different than 2 years ago.

Mark and nate need to sign up here now.

@KyluII needs to get some video up so i can see my own car for once

Mpact should be a blast as well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

The caravan made it worth getting up at the crack ass of dawn. Was wide awake after LM ripped by with the valves open on that high speed run Click here to enlarge

Can't wait for M-Pact now
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

spread the word, get the other guys over here, no reason to stay on M3p/e90 when all the kool kids play here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What, no pics of the boring stock e92 SSII ///M3 driven by the old guy?Click here to enlarge....

Seriously, I have been going to these meets for 7 years, and I will say that bar-none this group was the best group I ever rode with. Took a great even and made it SPECTACULAR. Thank you guys for including me in, and I can't wait for M-PACT. Have not had this much fun at a meet EVER.

Cheers,
    e46e92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Cause he has a fast car and he knows how to do a proper burn out?Click here to enlarge

Cheers,
    e46e92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e46e92love Click here to enlarge
    Cause he has a fast car and he knows how to do a proper burn out?Click here to enlarge

Cheers,
    e46e92
    I see we got jokes.. Click here to enlarge I forgot about your and nates car, I dont know why. In fact, even now i dont recall seeing where you parked.

Use them cards brother, the world needs to know Jason does not have a monopoly Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge

I had a great time. Sals purple M is really beautiful.

I What really drew me in was the VAC/VF manifold, done up how i said I would do it.. Looks pimp.

The G1AR rims, Ooooh My GAWD! @Mike@VAC no pictures I could get could capture how that finish REALLY looks. You have to see it in person. Its unbelieveable

Active booth had a crazy car there, what were they, 12 piston brakes? they were HUGE! but no pics. AKH was in Cali for a wedding, or he would have attended. I tried to get some of those pimp AA sunglasses for him. Not cause he would wear them, but just to keep in his car. He's kinda nostalgic like that Click here to enlarge

CPE seemed to have a small presence there. They had what they called BIG TWINS N54 manifold setup there, but it was nothing different than 2 years ago.

Mark and nate need to sign up here now.

@KyluII needs to get some video up so i can see my own car for once

Mpact should be a blast as well
    I don't know...there were cops every 50 yards! Only a verbal warning though. Here's some pics I took and if you want to see the rest click the link: BimmerFest East 2012

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

God damn!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Imho opinion... this was the car of the show. It was a near perfect blend of cleanliness and class.

http://www.germanboost.com/attachmen...4&d=1345946909

...for reference those wheels cost $2100 each... pretty ridiculous for a BBS wheels but they made that car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Much better pics than me! I hate taking photo's Click here to enlarge Great shots man

thats M33's car with the 650 kit+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    Imho opinion... this was the car of the show. It was a near perfect blend of cleanliness and class.

http://www.germanboost.com/attachmen...4&d=1345946909

...for reference those wheels cost $2100 each... pretty ridiculous for a BBS wheels but they made that car.
    I agree, I love those wheels, I was all about them till I saw the price lol

Mpact should be real fun, I wonder if anyone will care that I don't have a mClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e46e92love Click here to enlarge
    What, no pics of the boring stock e92 SSII ///M3 driven by the old guy?Click here to enlarge....

Seriously, I have been going to these meets for 7 years, and I will say that bar-none this group was the best group I ever rode with. Took a great even and made it SPECTACULAR. Thank you guys for including me in, and I can't wait for M-PACT. Have not had this much fun at a meet EVER.

Cheers,
    e46e92

Nice meeting you, Cant wait for Mpact! Get some m3 guys here!

@Sticky you should send steve some more stickers or we need to get some shirts.... I saw people looking at my Bimmerboost.com stickers
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Nice meeting you, Cant wait for Mpact! Get some m3 guys here!

@Sticky you should send steve some more stickers or we need to get some shirts.... I saw people looking at my Bimmerboost.com stickers
    When is the Mpact meet?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast