Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Two new datalog graphs. How do they look?

I did two new datalogs. I was previously having a meth issue where it wasnt spraying in the high RPMs, that is now fixed. I was also having a boost leak issue which "seems" to have been fixed. I had a smoke test done but not leaks were found. But the tech that did the smoke test also tightened connections to the FMIC, CP ETC. So since Ive had the car back I havent had the P3OFF boost leak code. Im assuming its fixed. But I wanted to post the graphs and maybe get some input on them. Does my car seem to be running healthy? Also my datalogs are saved as csv files. When I click on the datalog it opens with microsoft excel starter 2010. Im not too computer savy, so how do I change the csv file into jpg? Or which file is the best to post on this forum showing a datalog?

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Damn you floored it at 1.8k rpm. Your torque doesn't $#@! you when you do that? lol. I would let you know how it looks, but I'm not too savvy with logs. idk what stft and ltft means
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Now there is some slight overboosting happening causing throttle closures. Definitely should look into tuning it out as you'll be losing momentum/power with them that you can feel. Basically some wgdc needs to be pulled out from your map to make it go away
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Thanks guys for the responses. Dzenno, Ive actually talked to Jake through some emails about possibly getting and etune. So as far as my current map, I guess I need a new map with WGDC adjusted? I was actually looking into getting a weekend type map made using e85 plus meth. I think it would be a fun map. But I guess this map actually needs some work. Ive contacted Akuma numerous times but fail to get responses about different maps. I think its time to get a PTFs tune. Maybe you guys can make me the new e85 and meth map and possibly fix my current map?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    Now there is some slight overboosting happening causing throttle closures. Definitely should look into tuning it out as you'll be losing momentum/power with them that you can feel. Basically some wgdc needs to be pulled out from your map to make it go away

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

If all avenues have indeed been exhausted with Akuma we can definitely try to get you sorted out. Hit us up over email and we can take it from there.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Awsome man Ill email you guys. I think all efforts have been exhausted. Im not going to beg for their services. Id rather spend my money with someone that wants to make things right. Not just get money and be gone. Thanks for all your help.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    If all avenues have indeed been exhausted with Akuma we can definitely try to get you sorted out. Hit us up over email and we can take it from there.