Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 99
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,198
    Rep Points
    1,802.9
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Everyone is banned lol
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hahahahahaha!

    Still, it's pretty blatant and kind of an insult to the intelligence of anyone who knows anything.
    Some1 did, he just never acknowledged the comment
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump


    "The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    SHIVpost has become useless. Any thread not PROcede related becomes PROcede related as soon as shiv sees it. All in the "interest of open discussion."

    Its BS, he's just baiting someone to call him out so he can have the thread closed and deleted.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,949
    Rep Points
    2,882.2
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    I think hes working towards having Cobb banned, hell modbargains got banned, still not sure how that unfolded. It makes me sick to see the disrespect towards HPF (Granted its probably due) but i dont see anyone getting banned for their comments. If that was someone talking $#@! to Shiv they would have been banned before hitting the enter button.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    I think hes working towards having Cobb banned, hell modbargains got banned, still not sure how that unfolded. It makes me sick to see the disrespect towards HPF (Granted its probably due) but i dont see anyone getting banned for their comments. If that was someone talking $#@! to Shiv they would have been banned before hitting the enter button.
    Why the preferential treatment? I mean does Shiv have pictures of Jason snorting coke off a male strippers junk or something?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    I think hes working towards having Cobb banned, hell modbargains got banned, still not sure how that unfolded. It makes me sick to see the disrespect towards HPF (Granted its probably due) but i dont see anyone getting banned for their comments. If that was someone talking $#@! to Shiv they would have been banned before hitting the enter button.
    I think Cobb's lenience towards Shiv will end shortly. A company like Cobb could roll over Vishnu whenever they want to, up until now it hasn't been that bad so they've let it slide. However, I believe shiv's share of the market is shrinking everyday and he knows it. So now he's having to resort to obvious smear campaigns and insinuations. It's actually kind of funny to watch.

    I notice that dumb f u c k sikh's ban had been lifted.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    What exactly is Shiv saying about Cobb?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,949
    Rep Points
    2,882.2
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I think Cobb's lenience towards Shiv will end shortly. A company like Cobb could roll over Vishnu whenever they want to, up until now it hasn't been that bad so they've let it slide. However, I believe shiv's share of the market is shrinking everyday and he knows it. So now he's having to resort to obvious smear campaigns and insinuations. It's actually kind of funny to watch.

    I notice that dumb f u c k sikh's ban had been lifted.
    The angrier he gets Rob Irish the better for the rest of us Cobb guys, lol. I honestly just wish Rob would stay out of the conversations, they are so damn frustrating, i know its got to be killing Rob. He does well at biting his tongue, much better than I.

    And yes, dumbufkc Sikh is back and worthless as ever. Between him and laguna seca blue, its constant facepalm.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What exactly is Shiv saying about Cobb?
    I'm sure someone a member there can C&P the posts, but here's cliff notes:

    All flash tunes are exactly the same.

    Cobb specifically: can't control boost, can't control throttle/load aggression, can't make over 475hp on big turbos, can't fuel e85 etc...


    Now the irony here is that PROcede single turbo and e85 require DME flashing to work as intended. Nafoo pointed this out and shiv responded by saying when he flashed it was with "near stock" values. Sorry shiv, anyone but the dipshits on e90 should immediately recognise that as a load of crap. Why go through the trouble of DME flashing if its to flash with a stock ROM? Shiv did sort of accidentally admit that looking at Cobb is how he figured out a MAF fix lol
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Cobb specifically: can't control boost, can't control throttle/load aggression, can't make over 475hp on big turbos, can't fuel e85 etc...
    What does he mean they can't control boost or throttle?

    Why exactly can't they make over 475 hp? A Cobb RB tune would exceed that considerably and comfortably wouldn't it?

    I mean Vishnu is like some guy working out his garage selling parts someone else developed in comparison to Cobb. Does Shiv have any idea how big Cobb is? I mean didn't they already dominate him in the Subaru market?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,478
    Rep Points
    32,154.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Now the irony here is that PROcede single turbo and e85 require DME flashing to work as intended.
    Yes, quite the bit of irony.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure someone a member there can C&P the posts, but here's cliff notes:

    All flash tunes are exactly the same.

    Cobb specifically: can't control boost, can't control throttle/load aggression, can't make over 475hp on big turbos, can't fuel e85 etc...


    Now the irony here is that PROcede single turbo and e85 require DME flashing to work as intended. Nafoo pointed this out and shiv responded by saying when he flashed it was with "near stock" values. Sorry shiv, anyone but the dipshits on e90 should immediately recognise that as a load of crap. Why go through the trouble of DME flashing if its to flash with a stock ROM? Shiv did sort of accidentally admit that looking at Cobb is how he figured out a MAF fix lol
    I proved him wrong on all points and all he can say is he wants dyno results lol.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    I proved him wrong on all points and all he can say is he wants dyno results lol.
    And when he provided a "baseline" for his tune+e85 dyno numbers it was from ANOTHER car lmao
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hahahahahaha!

    Still, it's pretty blatant and kind of an insult to the intelligence of anyone who knows anything.
    I could question it, but that would surely be an instaban. I still have a need for regionals although even those guys are college kids and idiots now.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,949
    Rep Points
    2,882.2
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Im honestly shocked he has the ballz to advertise 400+whp on a tune+DCI+E85 car. Does he really think that pushing 19psi on a stock intercooler with stock downpipes is going to last and be repeatable? Im thinking dyno glory runs are about all that is good for. ...But it will sell....

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Im honestly shocked he has the ballz to advertise 400+whp on a tune+DCI+E85 car. Does he really think that pushing 19psi on a stock intercooler with stock downpipes is going to last and be repeatable? Im thinking dyno glory runs are about all that is good for. ...But it will sell....
    To be fair I know people who have run tune, dci, meth only well before the whole ww meth kit came into play and all their stock downpipes and turbos were just fine.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    566
    Rep Points
    577.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    To be fair I know people who have run tune, dci, meth only well before the whole ww meth kit came into play and all their stock downpipes and turbos were just fine.
    I guess lulz_m3 meant with tune+E85 and not meth, run after it will heat soak and won't provide the 400+whp he advertises
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

    '10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,949
    Rep Points
    2,882.2
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    I guess lulz_m3 meant with tune+E85 and not meth, run after it will heat soak and won't provide the 400+whp he advertises
    Exactly my point. IAT's will be 150+ before the end of the quarter mile.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    566
    Rep Points
    577.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Exactly my point. IAT's will be 150+ before the end of the quarter mile.
    I agree. Funny someone just posted his results for his track night. He's complaining that his car got slower and slower... read the OP Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ...
    535i does 12.4 in the 1/4 mile

    Just thought I would share my experiences at the track last night. Did about 7 runs all together and my best time was 12.4 and it was my 3rd run of the night. I was trapping 114 at the end of the 1/4 with a 2.055 60'. I am 6mt with my only mods being DCI and Procede rev 3 on 50/50 mix of 93/e85. I had the biggest grin on my face the whole time as the car was strong throughout the shifts. Now for the bad news after that run I ran a best of 13.150 @ 106 and could not even get into high 12s. Is it time for a bigger intercooler or is there something I can do to keep those numbers consistent. I did feel the car fall flat on its face right after I get into 3rd gear almost every run after my 12.4 run. Did something happen? I have no codes but car feels like its maxing out fuel trims and hesitates for almost a whole second and then off we go again .. Anyone have any suggestions?


    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735414
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

    '10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Points
    1,376.8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    What are the highest dynos with Cobb AP?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,949
    Rep Points
    2,882.2
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    I agree. Funny someone just posted his results for his track night. He's complaining that his car got slower and slower... read the OP Click here to enlarge

    [/FONT][/COLOR]

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735414
    Looks like part of the shivflash is lowering the timing reduction and possibly load reduction in the DME for IAT's. If you arent running meth it basically makes it a requirement to get consistent performance.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,129
    Rep Points
    9,106.3
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    92


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    I agree. Funny someone just posted his results for his track night. He's complaining that his car got slower and slower... read the OP Click here to enlarge

    [/FONT][/COLOR]

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735414
    If you run 114mph one run and 106mph the rest of the night, it sounds like they gave him the wrong timeslip or had a timing mistake the first run... Happens all the time. I have a 9.5@145 run from our 135i somewhere, lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    566
    Rep Points
    577.0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you run 114mph one run and 106mph the rest of the night, it sounds like they gave him the wrong timeslip or had a timing mistake the first run... Happens all the time. I have a 9.5@145 run from our 135i somewhere, lol.
    lol that could be it as well. We were assuming it is plain old heat seak with the amount of timing and boost he's running with only a DCI
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

    '10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Lol ever sit in the staging lane too long? Meth is a godsend at the drag strip

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,129
    Rep Points
    9,106.3
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    92


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Lol ever sit in the staging lane too long? Meth is a godsend at the drag strip
    I've done that and blown the run due to oil temp being below 160 when I tried to launch. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6,684
    Rep Points
    3,343.8
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    34


    Yes Reputation No
    I've managed to use some of my smuggled E85 last night and finally get a chance to tune with it in the tank in the car I'm sitting in as well. Jake has done his fair share of it as he has it locally but this was my first time Click here to enlarge

    We had 50/50 E85 mixed in, total half tank of gas, with pump 94 octane. This is with OP's car, FBO no meth.

    I was SHOCKED Click here to enlarge WTF is in this fuel, is it really corn?? LOL After a retune car turned into an absolute beast! Ambient was 75F out and his IATs with an ETS 5" and a STETT CAI didn't go higher than 100F on a 3rd gear pull, starts at 95F dips to 93F and back up to about 97F.

    3 of us in the car (got a chance to meet Ilma from e90post too after about 4 years of forum convos and arguments lol) chirping tires 1st, 2nd, hauled ass in 3rd and 4th and the thing was STILL pulling even in 5th!

    With appropriate fuel scalars in place and about 12.5 AFR midrange tapering to just before redline...Started with OTS boost that he had on his pump gas tune and played with timing about 12deg midrange 13.5 at redline..next to no corrections, just a total blast to drive..we had also upped boost hitting 18psi at 5000rpm tapering to 17psi at 5500k rpm, 16psi at 6k rpm hitting about 14.5psi at redline finding that to work really well. We went to another +2psi down low and +0.5-1psi at 6k rpm on 2-3 pulls but our sensitive butt dynos actually felt the car go a tiny bit slower on those runs...

    All in all, E85 FTMFW! Absolutely LOVE it! Now if we can only dyno the beast Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •