Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

SLS AMG and Jacob502 are leaving

Looks like this headache is over.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG
    Joseph,

You are truly a big picture of contradiction. Click here to enlarge
    You call this good contribution http://benzboost.com/showthread.php?26932-hey-sls

and what about this http://benzboost.com/showthread.php?...YER-vs-BUGATTI

And I contribute good and someone is giving me negative reps on good contributions like this

http://benzboost.com/showthread.php?...565#post316565

you yourself replied " Sophisticated, sleek, gorgeous." Do I deserve a negative rep on that thread??? This thread deserves a positive rep. If not, at least not a negative rep.
    isn't that a good contribution? Or maybe the "hey SLS" is good contribution and clearly you have shown that you are siding with them.
    I make good threads......get negative reps.
    Your friends make silly threads.....get positive reps WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWClick here to enlarge

You can even see that I haven't replied to any responses on those silly threads. I have been ignoring as you requested. But something is really wrong with you. You just go and side with those idiots. WOOOOOW very good job mr.admin Click here to enlarge

If you want me to leave the forum and stop posting, fine, please say it if you really feel like it.

Good bye

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Hello Joe,

Never mind about "Lost Marine" i thought he had a rep power of 13 while actually his referrals is 13.

But can I please know who is giving that -13 points?
    Thanks
    Please just leave me alone about rep. It's anonymous, I can't let you know who it is. Just contribute good content and don't worry about it.
    Why do you keep giving us negative reps for no reason?
    You made the rep system for others to moderate, but you are taking control and giving me negative reps. Why dont you just cancel it and moderate everything by yourself?
    You made the rep system for others to moderate, but you are taking control and giving me negative reps. Why dont you just cancel it and moderate everything by yourself?
    I don't understand your issue with the rep system. I'm not repping you positive or negative right now.

The rep system is so the community can share power. The better the contributions, the higher the rep.

If you made a thread reaching out to the community I guarantee you that you would see people negatively rating you stop. If people are negatively rating you maybe that should tell you something?

Look, just relax about this. It will blow over but you have to be mature.
    Joseph. I got negavtive reped by an Adminstrator. i was @ 204 and went down to 178, WITHOUT NOTIIFICTION. I keep posting good threads about cars and I dont get postive reps, but for one simple post I easily get neggetive reps. I know its you Joseph

I have been relaxed and minding my business for a long time. Please return my rep points, Please

WHEN WILL THE IGNORE FUNCTION BE IMPLEMENTED? I"M SICK OF THIS BASTARD LZH!
    looks like the rules dont apply to LZH.

dude, I really dont know how you moderate this forum?.....

Do you even want me here.. ?

I'll gladly leave, just say "I dont like you posting here" and I will make LZH's "wish" come true
    The thread I accidentally left open. The rules thread is not for posting so I closed it.

Yes, I would like you to contribute quality content. Please just stop being difficult you are wearing me out.
    The only positive reps I get are my own, when creating threads
    Give me a good reason why I should be neggative repped on this:

????? isnt that abuse for the repping system?

You are wearing me out for someone so stupid. I was going to start a thread about my Weistec 3.0L supercharger build on my SLS. I was also going to do the same on Jacob's weistec 3.0l upgrade. I was going to make the videos, dynosheets, pics exclusive for Benzboost. This is the kind of treatment I get?

Everything will be posted @ Mbworld exclusively

Jacob and I are done here. Lets see what LZH brings to your table....loooool

It was fun here, but you seriously need to learn the basics of moderation and keeping your forum proffesional and TROLL FREE . Good bye Joseph!
    Whatever makes you happy man. I can't control and do not want to control who does or does not rep you. Your behavior is ultimately up to you.
    Just to prove what I was saying about not even repping this dude is true and that I don't just side with certain people (take a look at who my lone neg rep is to) here you all are. At this point I don't care if these two guys buy a fleet of AMG vehicles and tune every single one to the absolute highest level that when they accelerate they alter the rotation of the earth, it is too much work holding their hands and constantly getting 104813048308 pm's $#@!ing about neg reps:

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I swear it is never ending:

what Behaviour?

you still did not answer me. why should I get a neggative rep on this

and why LZH being positive repped when he always has a negative behaviour...loool?
    You got neg repped because you are pissing everybody off. If you would have asked nicely I would have just given you a positive to cancel out. I neg rep LZH when I feel he deserves it just like everyone else. Do whatever you want already.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    One last Comment. the last neggetive rep I recieved was without notification. It was Administerd by the Admin, h who is this, Jospeh.

Anyway, He created this thread to make people like LZH happy. go ahead Joseph, Negative rep this post as well and hide it!

Hey what happened about your rule about posting PM's?

your violating your own rules. how do you want members going by your rules when you are violating them???
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    One last Comment. the last neggetive rep I recieved was without notification. It was Administerd by the Admin, h who is this, Jospeh.

Anyway, He created this thread to make people like LZH happy. go ahead Joseph, Negative rep this post as well and hide it!

Hey what happened about your rule about posting PM's?

your violating your own rules. how do you want members going by your rules when you are violating them???
    I didn't rep you. I didn't violate my own rule read the rules thread you posted in. When necessary PM's will be posted and in this case it was necessary.

Since the motion to change the rules did not pass we established that posting of PM's will be handled on a case by case basis. Simple as that.

You constantly accuse me of neg repping you even when I'm not online. I just posted proof, right there.

So either apologize or leave me the $#@! alone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It doesn't really looks like he is leaving...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I didn't rep you. I didn't violate my own rule read the rules thread you posted in. When necessary PM's will be posted and in this case it was necessary.

Since the motion to change the rules did not pass we established that posting of PM's will be handled on a case by case basis. Simple as that.

You constantly accuse me of neg repping you even when I'm not online. I just posted proof, right there.

So either apologize or leave me the $#@! alone.
    Ok Im Sorry. if it wasnt you I apologise

and I WONT LEAVEClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just a question. how can you recieve a negative rep without notification?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    See the button on the bottom of your posts that looks like a star? Click it and be amazed.

When you are ready to apologize for going overboard, baseless accusations, calling me a liar, and generally ruining an awesome atmosphere that is usually a very fun board let me know.

Then go ahead and put me down for not banning you for doing ALL of that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    See the button on the bottom of your posts that looks like a star? Click it and be amazed. .
    Just did, I still dont see how you I could recieve a negative rep without notification

When you are ready to apologize for going overboard, baseless accusations, calling me a liar, and generally ruining an awesome atmosphere that is usually a very fun board let me know.

Then go ahead and put me down for not banning you for doing ALL of that.

Never actually called you a liar, but I do apologise for the rest. Just wanted to know who has been negative repping me and how I could possibly get it without notification!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just did, I still dont see how you I could recieve a negative rep without notification
    You should be notified always and I guarantee you it always does but if there is a server hiccup, or your pm box is full, or any other reason maybe it won't go through. 99.9% of the time it works I have no explanation for you. Regardless, I didn't rep you.

Never actually called you a liar, but I do apologise for the rest. Just wanted to know who has been negative repping me and how I could possibly get it without notification!
    You went overboard.

Look, if a user wants to be here and participate I won't let them be bullied around no matter who they are. But once you start insulting me, saying I'm a terrible admin, etc. etc. when I'm going out of my way for you then the problem certainly isn't me.

You would get much further as I said by appealing to the community. These guys all want car enthusiasts of all shape and forms, we honestly don't care all are welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You should be notified always and I guarantee you it always does but if there is a server hiccup, or your pm box is full, or any other reason maybe it won't go through. 99.9% of the time it works I have no explanation for you. Regardless, I didn't rep you.

You went overboard.

Look, if a user wants to be here and participate I won't let them be bullied around no matter who they are. But once you start insulting me, saying I'm a terrible admin, etc. etc. when I'm going out of my way for you then the problem certainly isn't me.

You would get much further as I said by appealing to the community. These guys all want car enthusiasts of all shape and forms, we honestly don't care all are welcome.
    Ok I'll appeal to the community right away!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SLS AMG apologized and asked for this thread to be closed which I will do.

I think everyone needs to settle down and try getting along. We all are here to discuss cars. Enough of the combative behavior from all sides.

I am going to be more strict because some of you just aren't getting it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure why I closed this when these two just intend to go somewhere else and post content. So why am I protecting them? Thread opened.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not sure why I closed this when these two just intend to go somewhere else and post content. So why am I protecting them? Thread opened.
    First of all I don't think Jacob is going to be posting anything somewhere else cause he's been banned just about everywhere else lol. Unless of course he creates more user names like he did on MBW.
    Second, if them posting their $#@!ty content somewhere else means we don't have to read their crap here then that's great news as far as I'm concerned.
    Third, and lastly, I find it kind of amusing that they think so highly of themselves that by posting somewhere else it might hurt this site. When in fact, them not being here only makes this a better place. But like I said before - I'm sure they will not stand by their word and we'll see them back here shortly. I hope I'm wrong...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The site is going very, very well as of late. So.. let them do what they want. I like when things run smoothly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The site is going very, very well as of late. So.. let them do what they want. I like when things run smoothly.
    They will be missed about as much as a scorching case of herpes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    For the forum's sake I hope they will punish us this way for a long long time to come.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    For the forum's sake I hope they will punish us this way for a long long time to come.
    LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    i would rep you for this but it won't let me.....so you get Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge right here from me .

now they are all on .... spewing their filth . i think it's the last site remaining for them .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Who gives a flying f*** what your rep says on a car forum lol?
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i would rep you for this but it won't let me.....so you get Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge right here from me .

now they are all on ....... spewing their filth . i think it's the last site remaining for them .
    That is great - they got exactly what they wanted ...a place where it's just the three of them posting idiotic race videos and no one else trolling in their awesome threads !! LOLOLOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I thought I already told you I was staying. whats the issue?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge

now they are all on AMGPERFORMANCE.NET spewing their filth . i think it's the last site remaining for them .
    Sorry to dissapoint. My brother and I will be here. you dont like that? go somewhere elseClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought I already told you I was staying. whats the issue?
    I think the issue is that you have said multiple times that you don't want to post certain things here like your Wesitec build - but yet you continue to post here. Seems kind of hypocritical, don't you think ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I think the issue is that you have said multiple times that you don't want to post certain things here like your Wesitec build - but yet you continue to post here. Seems kind of hypocritical, don't you think ??
    I havent started any threads lately. did I?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast