Close

Hybrid View

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Question COBB Data Logging Glitch

After the AP Firmware Update 1.6.5.0-4519, my data logging appeared to be normal on 8-15.

I typically use "boost" as my on screen view when data logging.

but tonight when trying to select "boost" as my on screen view when data logging, it wouldn't engage. It said "logging" for a split second then went back to the main menu. Data logging with "WDGC" as my on screen option work as normal, but not the "boost" Click here to enlarge I didn't try any others.

Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks,

Vince
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Ive had the same exact issue. I normally watch boost, and when I datalog I keep it on boost. When I hit log, it starts for a second then jumps out of the screen. If I leave it on the very first option(sorry I foget what it is) it logs ok. Very strange. WHy is this happening?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    After the AP Firmware Update 1.6.5.0-4519, my data logging appeared to be normal on 8-15.

I typically use "boost" as my on screen view when data logging.

but tonight when trying to select "boost" as my on screen view when data logging, it wouldn't engage. It said "logging" for a split second then went back to the main menu. Data logging with "WDGC" as my on screen option work as normal, but not the "boost" Click here to enlarge I didn't try any others.

Anyone else experiencing this?

thanks,

Vince

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Happened to me too, I just logged with another parameter as my starting point. Logged some last night with boost showing and it worked fine.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's a new FW out now. I used to have an issue with the AP losing connection with the ECU completely whilst logging, but have not experienced it with the last couple of updates. Try it, perhaps it's fixed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Update first. If not working call cobb.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dethsupp0rt Click here to enlarge
    There's a new FW out now. I used to have an issue with the AP losing connection with the ECU completely whilst logging, but have not experienced it with the last couple of updates. Try it, perhaps it's fixed.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Update first. If not working call cobb.
    Well that's the first thing I did last night and today before posting. Maybe my work network is blocking it for some odd reason, I'll try when I get home again.

I'll call Cobb if it persists.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

***Update***

It boils down to a full data log list, (maximum amount of data to log). Using boost as my on screen option work just fine after resetting the data log list. Once I add two more log lists, using "boost" as my on screen option, once I hit "log" it resets back to main menu. I have a video to record my experience.

My video expresses that I thought it was STFT and LTFT, but thats not the case, its any full log lists that makes the "boost" option reset back to menu. I can still perform data logging, with other on screen options, but it appears its just "boost" that does this. No harm, so far, i will just use, charge air temp or others for now.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

edited video link.
    Click here to enlarge