Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

No E85 stations near you? E85 drum of fuel shipped

Just make your own! Click here to enlarge
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice!!

I am lucky to have an E85 station within 1 mile from my Work, GF House and My house.

Are you marketing this? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
    Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / DCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 Click here to enlarge
    Are you marketing this? Click here to enlarge
    Definitely not, lol. But many may not realize how easy a drum can be. It used to be around 70 miles round trip for me per E85 fill up. Now it can fill up right at the office. The hand crank screws right in the plastic drum and even counts the gallons as you crank it. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How many gallons are in a drum? How much did it cost you?

Just curious, I have an E85 station about 5 miles from my home :p
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    How many gallons are in a drum? How much did it cost you?

Just curious, I have an E85 station about 5 miles from my home :p
    Lucky. Click here to enlarge

It's a 55 gallon drum of E98, and the drum of fuel itself was only $225ish. But, shipping was really steep. Next time around we may throw this drum in Jon's truck and just fill it up manually at the E85 station.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are you planning to do for the winter months? Does your garage stay well insulated?

Ah, I can now "quote members"... finally.. reach 5.0
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is Southern California, where I can wear sandals year round. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This is Southern California, where I can wear sandals year round. Click here to enlarge
    yes of course, didn't look at that...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish I had a local e85 station. Im about 20 minutes outside philly. Theres one e85 station somewhere near center city and anyone that knows philly knows that turns into nothing but a hastle in traffic lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

You guys should check out car dealerships. Many dealers that sell flex fuel vehicles have e85 pumps on site. We have 2 here in addition to about 3 more stations that carry e85 regularly. Check out chevy and nissan.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by woptang22 Click here to enlarge
    I wish I had a local e85 station. Im about 20 minutes outside philly. Theres one e85 station somewhere near center city and anyone that knows philly knows that turns into nothing but a hastle in traffic lol
    It def sucks, but the Shell near the Ben Franklin Bridge (1135 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA) is prob the best one. There's an E85 pump sandwhiched between 2 normal Shell pumps, so you can make your blend right there Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    E85 isn't even cheap. 3.79 a gallon here. Filled up with 5 gallons but that $#@! ho mother nature refuses to cooperate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wonder what your home owners insurance thinks of that! LOL nifty idea; I just have a couple 5gallon tanks that I fill when I fill my car up and that lasts me a good 3-4 weeks.
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    E85 isn't even cheap. 3.79 a gallon here. Filled up with 5 gallons but that $#@! ho mother nature refuses to cooperate.
    It was 2.79/gal here two months ago, and is now only ~.50 cheaper than premium. $#@! this drought.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    It was 2.79/gal here two months ago, and is now only ~.50 cheaper than premium. $#@! this drought.
    Farmers around me are actually mowing off their corn because it's not producing anything. Its sad. Worst drought ever!
    2008 E90 335i 6MT | JB4 G5 ISO | BMS Back End Flash | BMS DCI | BMS DP's | COBB Exhaust | VRSF 7" FMIC | BMS OCC

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Lucky. Click here to enlarge

It's a 55 gallon drum of E98, and the drum of fuel itself was only $225ish. But, shipping was really steep. Next time around we may throw this drum in Jon's truck and just fill it up manually at the E85 station.
    It makes far more sense to just fill it yourself than have it shipped.

What was the shipping? Who did you get it from? How long will that drum last you?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I man be switching to E85 as well. 91 sucks.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I man be switching to E85 as well. 91 sucks.
    What's the hold up?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    What's the hold up?
    Don't know if i'm willing to drive 20 miles out of my way for a fill up lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Don't know if i'm willing to drive 20 miles out of my way for a fill up lol.
    Sounds like you need a drum like OP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like you need a drum like OP.
    yea lol, gotta look into something like that. it will be nice if i wanted to run e47
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats actually the one I was talking about in Philly Eric. I believe its the only one anywhere around here. But could be a hastle getting there from my house. But then again, it may be worth it.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    It def sucks, but the Shell near the Ben Franklin Bridge (1135 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA) is prob the best one. There's an E85 pump sandwhiched between 2 normal Shell pumps, so you can make your blend right there Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Somebody posted on E90Post (in one of the 500 E85 threads) a high volume Ethanol Fuel Vendor, basically sells a few different grades of Ethanol fuel in the 55 gal drums like Terry showed at the start of this thread. IF some1s finds it, share -- Otherwise I'll eventually go back & edit this post when I find it.

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I found E98 for $225
    http://www.maperformance.com/55-gall...cing-fuel.html

Still can't find an E85 "drum" vendor

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Still can't find an E85 "drum" vendor
    Someone mentioned Glacial Plains on another forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast