Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

WHITE DIAMOND POWAH!!!

I just wanted to give a quick review for White Diamond Chrome polish. Picked it up at the local Autozone here...it was kind of expensive (I think it was like 12 bucks). It looks kind of weird, it's separated with a solid white liquid below a clear liquid. You just shake it, put it on a clean and lint-free cloth, then "rub vigorously" until the cloth turns black, and DAMN...it works quick and very well. I hadn't really been able to clean my exhaust tips for a while and I decided to give it a shot...I'm almost at 4k miles now and haven't cleaned the exhaust tips since about 1.5k except for some soap and my washing gloves...One thing to note, it is REALLY thin, and will splash EVERYWHERE...it left some ghosting on my plastic rear diffuser because it's a matte plastic...I'll have to figure a way to get it really cleaned off but for right now I'm pretty happy with it. I did get some on my clothes...pretty sure it won't come out..damn it Click here to enlarge and it got all over me. Like I said, it's really thin and splashes everywhere. Mine even leaked out of the bottle cap...it's like a shampoo bottle cap so. Enough with my extra long summary...pics! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Didn't clean the entirety of the inside of the tips but i got the outside really nice

Click here to enlarge
    Haha just noticed some left over polish...oops haha

Click here to enlarge
    I think they look pretty good Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    My pant leg...it's also all over my arm and leg...

All in all HIGHLY impressed with the outcome of this product, if anyone needs a good chrome cleaner/polish...I recommend this hands down! Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn, i thought it was gonna be some action vds or something Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    damn, i thought it was gonna be some action vds or something
    Haha, I just got settled here in MS, but I'll see if I can find some action here... Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wanted to say really nicely done.

I need to get a damn detailing vendor.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Maybe martin d?

He is exclusive importer for auto finesse products which seem to be getting rave reviews everywhere.

or Greg from detailed image is always a good guy to have on board
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats gonna get dirty like 3 seconds after you start the car though Click here to enlarge
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definetley Martin D would be a great vendor, will be a huge addition to this forum. Regarding the topic, White Diamond Power works, it's available at the local places, it will do amazing things, you just need to give it time and work it in and you will be STUNNED at how well it works.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nine Click here to enlarge
    Definetley Martin D would be a great vendor, will be a huge addition to this forum. Regarding the topic, White Diamond Power works, it's available at the local places, it will do amazing things, you just need to give it time and work it in and you will be STUNNED at how well it works.
    Sorry, not familiar with Martin D. Who is he?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you are, he's the guy who is now working with Auto Finesse, he is like their man US guy. Martin has been around the car world for a while. A few months ago on M3post, the Detail Forum got raided over some bs and Martin D parted ways with m3post. Which was a huge loss since me along with MANY others had been spending top dollar for some great products. It's a higher end brand, you can find him on NAGTROC.

I think Flipm3 is in contact with him, he is a standup guy who knows what he doing/talking about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nine Click here to enlarge
    I think you are, he's the guy who is now working with Auto Finesse, he is like their man US guy. Martin has been around the car world for a while. A few months ago on M3post, the Detail Forum got raided over some bs and Martin D parted ways with m3post. Which was a huge loss since me along with MANY others had been spending top dollar for some great products. It's a higher end brand, you can find him on NAGTROC.

I think Flipm3 is in contact with him, he is a standup guy who knows what he doing/talking about.
    Do you have his contact info? Maybe we can get him here. I love how M3post continues to alienate good people. Perfect.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    your pant leg looks like you were looking at something other than your car Click here to enlarge
    Baron (my last name)
    Anesthesia Provider
    CHICAGO