Close

1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, CA, 90631
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

ModBargains.com l AR Design l THE ONLY TRUE 3" DOWNPIPES ON THE MAKRET for the N54 !!!!!

Click here to enlarge

ModBargains.com is proud to introduce the AR Design Catless/Catted Downpipes for your BMW 135i/335i/335xi. The AR Design Downpipes are the only true 3" downpipes currently on the market. The AR Downpipes will give your N54 an exotic and aggressive exhaust note as well as a significant boost in horsepower. These downpipes also virtually eliminate turbo lag, and will make your car's engine even more responsive.

We do order the AR Design downpipes in advance and do have a stocking inventory on hand that's ready to be shipped. Here's what we have on hand for those of you who want these parts immediately and of course don't want to play the waiting 4-6 week waiting game!!

AR Design Catless Downpipe - Click here to enlarge
    AR Design Catted Downpipe - Click here to enlarge

Questions? Need Help? Give me a call here at 714-582-330 x 8006 or ask for Alan

AR Design Catless Downpipe:
    Click here to enlarge

AR Design Catted Downpipe:
    Click here to enlarge

Features:

• The only true 3" downpipes on the market
    • 100% hand crafted in the USA from 304 stainless steel
    • Water-jet cut flanges & CNC'd V-band flanges
    • 100% TIG welded and argon purged
    • Includes bomb proof gaskets and hardware
    • Uses factory locations 02 bungs
    • Available 2000 F ceramic coating. Coatings come with a 3 year corrosion warranty
    • Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects
    • AR Design does NOT grind/polish their welds. Polishing/grinding welds compromises the strength of the weld and can lead to weld failure especially in high heat applications
    • AR Design Catted Downpipes utilize MagnaFlow 3" metal substrate race catalytic converters
    • NO check engine lights on the catted downpipes

Applications:
    2008-2010 135i N54
    2011 1M N54
    2007-2010 335i/xi N54
    2011+ 335is N54
    2008-2010 535i/xi N54

Questions? Need Help? Give me a call here at 714-582-330 x 8006 or ask for Alan
    Click here to enlarge
    Sean Singh | Sean@modbargains.com | (714) 582-3330 x 8009
    We Specialize In: BMW Parts In Stock | BMW Wheels Experts | BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | VMR Wheels Experts | Cobb AccessPORT N54 In Stock | Avant Garde Wheels In Stock | BMW Headlights Fast Shipping | BMW Exhaust
    Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
    Check out our BLOG for the latest updates and discounts!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait, did I go to sleep and suddenly wake up in 2008? Aren't there quite a few 3" DP's on the market?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't know why they're the only "TRUE 3" when these also taper to fit a stock exhaust =P
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Regardless these are regarded as some of the highest quality downpipes money can buy.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Indeed, and made in the USA. This is becoming important when you hear from dock workers that ships from all over the world come here with full containers and leave mostly empty. Yes, I know we drive German cars, but it always helps to buy more American-made products.
    James Muskopf
    RRT Racing
    2007 E92 335i/6MT Procede Rev3 w/PWM meth, otherwise stock
    E28 M5, R171 SLK320

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JamesM3M5 Click here to enlarge
    Indeed, and made in the USA. This is becoming important when you hear from dock workers that ships from all over the world come here with full containers and leave mostly empty. Yes, I know we drive German cars, but it always helps to buy more American-made products.
    or Canadian Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JamesM3M5 Click here to enlarge
    Yep I agree, which is why when my company gave me options for a company car I picked the ford fusion over the accord :-)

I have AR DP's, they are top notch, well worth the $$
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, CA, 90631
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have received our stocking order! Give me a call at 714 582 3330 ext 8003 directly to place your order with a BIMMERBOOST discount.

-Frank
    Click here to enlarge
    Sean Singh | Sean@modbargains.com | (714) 582-3330 x 8009
    We Specialize In: BMW Parts In Stock | BMW Wheels Experts | BMW Brakes | BMW Suspension | VMR Wheels Experts | Cobb AccessPORT N54 In Stock | Avant Garde Wheels In Stock | BMW Headlights Fast Shipping | BMW Exhaust
    Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm / Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm (PST)
    Check out our BLOG for the latest updates and discounts!