Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    It was a simple parking ticket likely $150 bucks thats now escalated to a 2nd degree crime if he is lucky, possibly a 1st degree assault beef.
    His attorney will make sure none of this sticks as no jury is going to convict him of felony assault for a cop faking getting his foot run over.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    His attorney will make sure none of this sticks as no jury is going to convict him of felony assault for a cop faking getting his foot run over.
    With video evidence of him disregarding multiple commands, multiple Officer testimony citing those commands and his blatant disregard I'd say he is up $#@!s creek. He'll get pled down to a lesser charge its likely his first serious run in, however the NYC Prosecutors Office is strong. The video has him screwed for sure. Either way its a conviction and he will at the very least see a $#@! load of community service, more likely 6 months of sentencing for this. A lesson will need to taught here but we'll see soon enough!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With video evidence of him disregarding multiple commands
    This equals felony assault somehow?

Officer testimony citing those commands and his blatant disregard I'd say he is up $#@!s creek.
    Cops like to assert their authority especially when it is someone young with more money. I've gotten in trouble for telling them off simply for doing nothing more than telling them off. Good for him he didn't jump and roll over for this asshat of a cop.

however the NYC Prosecutors Office is strong. The video has him screwed for sure. Either way its a conviction and he will at the very least see a $#@! load of community service, more likely 6 months of sentencing for this.
    How much community service will the Cop get for faking his injury and making a mountain out of a molehill? Nothing is going to happen to the Ferrari owner, big deal some community service. I'd say that is a fair trade. I would gladly do community service in return for not rolling over for a prick of a cop.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This equals felony assault somehow?

Cops like to assert their authority especially when it is someone young with more money. I've gotten in trouble for telling them off simply for doing nothing more than telling them off. Good for him he didn't jump and roll over for this asshat of a cop.

How much community service will the Cop get for faking his injury and making a mountain out of a molehill? Nothing is going to happen to the Ferrari owner, big deal some community service. I'd say that is a fair trade. I would gladly do community service in return for not rolling over for a prick of a cop.
    The law is the law, you don't like it
    find someplace with different laws... If you're unable to process the basic concept that a Officer directing you to not do something is a lawful command then thats that. You somehow think its OK to disregard the Officer, leave the scene and make physical contact on purpose. Normally I'd say you can't be that stupid as I have said repeatedly. Stupid is, stupid does!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What do you mean law is the law? I haven't seen where not listening to a police officer equals felony assault. They are just trying to throw as much in there as they can and that's bull$#@!. The system doesn't favor you it favors abusive cops.

If you're unable to process the basic concept that a Officer directing you to not do something is a lawful command then thats that.
    Officer directs me to jump off a bridge. Sorry, not doing it. I don't give a crap if he or you thinks I need to obey his commands.

ou somehow think its OK to disregard the Officer, leave the scene and make physical contact on purpose.
    YOU AREN'T LEAVING A SCENE. There wasn't an accident. He wasn't stopped by the cop. He was getting a parking ticket. The cop had his information he didn't need to do anything else. He went overboard and attempted to assert himself. Nothing would have happened if the cop didn't put his feet in front of a vehicle. As far as I'm concerned if a cop jumps in front of my car and gets hit that is his fault, not mine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    find someplace with different laws... If you're unable to process the basic concept that a Officer directing you to not do something is a lawful command then thats that. You somehow think its OK to disregard the Officer, leave the scene and make physical contact on purpose. Normally I'd say you can't be that stupid as I have said repeatedly. Stupid is, stupid does!
    Sledge...you've made some very spot on and informed posts in this thread; you and a few others. Don't wast your time debating with the master debater himself, you'll never win. Sticky told Laloosh how lost, ignorant, and blind he was for not accepting the truth in the "DCT vs. 6MT shifting thread..." or whatever it was. Sadly when his ignorance is exposed by you and others he still lashes out and won't see the truth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blitz535i Click here to enlarge
    Sledge...you've made some very spot on and informed posts in this thread; you and a few others. Don't wast your time debating with the master debater himself, you'll never win. Sticky told Laloosh how lost, ignorant, and blind he was for not accepting the truth in the "DCT vs. 6MT shifting thread..." or whatever it was. Sadly when his ignorance is exposed by you and others he still lashes out and won't see the truth.
    This isn't a discussion based on a mechanical process that is not debatable.

This is more subjective. I believe the cop handled that situation poorly. Others agree. I understand some people don't. I have my opinion.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So @Sticky you believe the Officer should have let him drive off? Or that the Officer was asking to be injured? Or better yet placed himself in danger deliberately all because he doesn't own a 458 himself?

I say again STUPID IS, STUPID DOES
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, it's a damn parking ticket. The officer had his info. He wasn't stopping a terrorist or arresting him. The guys presence whether there or not was irrelevant. The ticket was being written without him present so what difference does it make if he enters/leaves or doesn't even show up at all? NONE, the ticket is still issued and will be mailed.

I think your interpretation isn't logical at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joe, if you wanna complain about how much they make, next time remember, who handles that dead senior citizen sitting in their apartment for 4 days, and has to endure the stench of rotting corpse while the Coroner has to examine anf remove the body.

Who has to do a 11-7 or 12-8am shift walking the beat on some pretty serious neighborhoods? While youre wrapped up in your comfy bed, hes out walking in the freezing cold and snow, or blazing heat. Sometimes they get lucky, get a chance to eat for 15-20min before they get called again to another incident.

A cops life is not all fun and games. Quite a few have had alcohol issues, or had relationships deteriorate because of it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Joe, if you wanna complain about how much they make, next time remember, who handles that dead senior citizen sitting in their apartment for 4 days, and has to endure the stench of rotting corpse while the Coroner has to examine anf remove the body.
    I don't think it's police officers but I certainly understand they have to do unpleasant things. Is that really worth more than some doctors? I don't think so. I don't think the level of training equals anywhere near that level of pay. I mean no offense to anyone but you don't have to be some rocket scientist or have a masters to be a cop.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Who has to do a 11-7 or 12-8am shift walking the beat on some pretty serious neighborhoods? While youre wrapped up in your comfy bed, hes out walking in the freezing cold and snow, or blazing heat. Sometimes they get lucky, get a chance to eat for 15-20min before they get called again to another incident.
    And it seems they are compensated more than handsomely for it.

A cops life is not all fun and games. Quite a few have had alcohol issues, or had relationships deteriorate because of it.
    Not claiming it is at all. I just think the focus should be on the cop working for the people and that their number 1 goal should be working in the best interest of citizens and not what is best for them or the government.

Can't you see with everything that is taking place there is a serious problem with our police force and the way it functions? How many police brutality videos do we have posted? How often are rights being trampled? I want to see this trend reversed but instead it's increasing. So if I seem like I have a problem with Cops you bet I do as I am fed up with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is more subjective. I believe the cop handled that situation poorly. Others agree. I understand some people don't. I have my opinion.
    Yeah and the problem with that is this...how many years of law enforcement experience do you have under your belt that you "base" your opinion on? Do tell us... How many years have you sat on community review boards as a department representative and explained your officer's actions to an angry public. Ever been in charge of reviewing and investigating all the excessive force related complaints your officers get? No, I didn't think so. Oh, did I mention I have a law degree and teach law as well? Which might just mean that I can view this video and have a bit of an idea if the officer's actions were justified or not in the eyes of the law.

I don't tell you all this to impress you or enagage in some dick swinging internet contest, but rather to let you know what my background is and in this case...you're way off the mark. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you have yours, but I wonder what you base your opinion on? Do you have a background in law or law enforcement? Is that why you feel this poor Ferrari driver's rights were trampled on? Or are you like 99% of the other lemmings who can't think for themselves and watch a You Tube video of a cop doing his job and (gasp) having to use force to do it and get all stirred up?

You are the first one to let any of your forum members know that they lack the requisite experience or expertise to debate certain things with you...so I'm just curious what makes you such a damn expert in this field? If you have any credentials I'd certainly love to know, but then I'm going to wonder why if you have a bit of knowledge in this area you are still talking out of your ass and making no sense whatsoever.

You're in over your head and trust me when I tell you that you are coming across like some anti authority, whiny little kid...just as you do in most or all of these cop videos. Here's a guess on my part...I bet most if not every time you've been contacted by the police you've been a major little dickhead because the oppresive, brutal, Gestapo cop had no right whatsoever to stop, detain, or question you about anything...and I bet because you were a major dickhead, the contact went downhill and you got what you deemed a raw deal in the end. If you don't like the norms and laws in our society, and that we give our cops the authority to actually do their jobs, get the hell out of here.

Officer directs me to jump off a bridge. Sorry, not doing it. I don't give a crap if he or you thinks I need to obey his commands.
    Damn...you got me on this one, I used to love telling people to jump off bridges and walk into traffic; I did this for years until they caught onto me.

Trust me when I tell you that we have it good in *MOST* of our large cities as far as our cops go. Do we have bad apples, absolutley, no denying that. Any time you'd like to join me when I travel to some European country for a ride along with their police force, you are really welcome to. You really should see first hand some quasi-Gestapo cops who take no sh*t whatsoever from their citizens and the levels of force these guys use; it may just put your views on our cops in a better light...but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Blitz535i; 08-07-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah and the problem with that is this...how many years of law enforcement experience do you have under your belt that you "base" your opinion on?
    How many do I need before I'm allowed to form my opinion on what I see in a video?

Oh, did I mention I have a law degree and teach law as well? Which might just mean that I can view this video and have a bit of an idea if the officer's actions were justified or not in the eyes of the law.
    Thank God for jury trials as the law is being interpreted by you in a manner that favors the cop and the state instead of the citizen. Your interpretation does not mean he is guilty of what you are saying. You can have 1000000 years of experience and it will never change that.

I don't tell you all this to impress you or enagage in some dick swinging internet contest, but rather to let you know what my background is and in this case...you're way off the mark. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you have yours, but I wonder what you base your opinion on? Do you have a background in law or law enforcement? Is that why you feel this poor Ferrari driver's rights were trampled on? Or are you like 99% of the other lemmings who can't think for themselves and watch a You Tube of a cop doing his job and (gasp) having to use force to do it and get all stirred up?
    Your little off topic patting of yourself on the back does not change anything.

I base my opinion on what I saw and what I concluded. I feel the officer escalated the situation to a level he did not need to and could have EASILY still delivered his ticket without going overboard as he did. I saw a cop preventing a motorist from leaving and dragging him out of his property without warrant also damaging it in the process. This is warranted over a parking violation you are telling me? I don't care how many years you practice law it won't change this in my mind.

You are the first one to let any of your forum members know that they lack the requisite experience or expertise to debate certain things with you...so I'm just curious what makes you such a damn expert in this field? If you have any credentials I'd certainly love to know, but then I'm going to wonder why if you have a bit of knowledge in this area you are still talking out of your ass and making no sense whatsoever.
    Not claiming to be an expert but if you consider yourself one I'm not impressed. I'm making complete sense.

This was a parking ticket. He had the info written down. He sends it in the mail. He had no idea who the driver was who parked there. Explain to me how this type of violation warrants him being illegally detained and dragged out of his car? Well? You're the one who should be able to answer this.

Would you mind also telling me if a person needs to be present to get a parking ticket?

nd I bet because you were a major dickhead, the contact went downhill and you got what you deemed a raw deal in the end. If you don't like the norms and laws in our society, and that we give our cops the authority to actually do their jobs, get the hell out of here.
    Oh I love that attitude. So instead of making sure our country is on the path it was founded if it strays I should leave instead of those forcing it to stray. Logical, that makes complete sense to me.

How about this? If you want some authoritarian regime with a police force that you HAVE to obey every time they bark orders even for something as minor as a parking ticket why don't you leave? You get the hell out if you are going to defend this type of gross abuse of power. That isn't the America I know and not one that coincides with the ideals on which it was founded.

Damn...you got me on this one, I used to love telling people to jump off bridges and walk into traffic; I did this for years until they caught onto me.
    The main point I have you on here is you do not have to obey any and all commands directed to you by a police officer. My exaggeration highlights it as you with your hyperbole agree the thought is ludicrous. I'm so impressed with your lawyer skills right now.

Trust me when I tell you that we have it good in *MOST* of our large cities as far as our cops go. Do we have bad apples, absolutley, no denying that. Any time you'd like to join me when I travel to some European country for a ride along with their police force, you are really welcome to. You really should see first hand some quasi-Gestapo cops who take no sh*t whatsoever from their citizens and the levels of force these guys use; it may just put your views on our cops in a better light...but I doubt it.
    I'm not claiming this is Germany in 1939 but if you think we are perfect or that the police do not overstep their boundaries you are blind and ignorant. I will always lean toward the side of liberty and freedom for the citizens of this country. If that inconveniences the police and state boo hoo they are there to serve me. And I should never get in trouble for exercising my First Amendment rights. The kind of person who tells you to leave for doing so is part of the problem. Hint, that's you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I've made my one and only post on this subject. All I can say is it must be great to be you. You apparently are smarter and more knowledgable than most if not everyone; even those who have years of expertise and experience in a given area.

What fascinates me the most is why with all this amazing knowledge you aren't out working, perhaps being a consultant for the major corportations of the world since you seem to know everything about everything.

Kid, you may have been a terror on your High School debate team, and Lord knows this forum gives you endless hours and a vehicle for you to continue on that path, but grow up a bit and learn to admit that there *may* just be others who know a bit more than you do about certain subject matters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky I think my problem lies with this...

Chabbott then tried to grab the officer’s memo book -- and even got into the Ferrari after the cop told him not to...

Once Chabbott got into his car, he inched the vehicle forward while the cop said, “Stop, stop!” After Chabbott ran over the cop’s foot

Yes I agree that the officer could have handled the sitution better, but who the hell does crap like that? The cop is writing a ticket so you grap at the memo book, and then ignore him? In general you "must" comply to a lawful order of a Police officer. Watch the video again and you see the driver yelling crap at the cop right before he rolls his foot.

The driver is at fault for not following the officer's requests. He doesn't want the ticket? Fine, fight it in court, don't be an ass and do something stupid.

Is the cop 100% in the right? No. He has the VIN and the plate, he too can let it drop and fight it later. But, it is the driver that
    instigates, antagonizes and assaults, not the officer. At that point, the car being a ferrari is irrelevant, as is what the origional ticket was for.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've made my one and only post on this subject. All I can say is it must be great to be you. You apparently are smarter and more knowledgable than most if not everyone; even those who have years of expertise and experience in a given area.

What fascinates me the most is why with all this amazing knowledge you aren't out working, perhaps being a consultant for the major corportations of the world since you seem to know everything about everything.

Kid, you may have been a terror on your High School debate team, and Lord knows this forum gives you endless hours and a vehicle for you to continue on that path, but grow up a bit and learn to admit that there *may* just be others who know a bit more than you do about certain subject matters.
    Thats a win...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think this post i read sums it up pretty good...

He was getting a legitimate ticket (NY VTL Sec. 306(b) - Failure to Display Inspection Sticker, NY VTL Sec. 403(1) - Evidence of Registration to be Attached as Prescribed by Regulation) which he was trying to run away from. In the process, he assaulted a police officer with his vehicle. (NY Penal Law Sec. 120.11 - Aggravated Assault Upon a Police Officer or Peace Officer, Class B Felony, Minimum 5 Year Sentence, NY Penal Law Sec. 10.00(13) - Vehicle included in definition of deadly instrument) Then when he was told to get out of the vehicle and pulled from the vehicle, he resisted arrest. (NY Penal Law Sec. 205.30 - Resisting Arrest, Class A Misdemeanor) That's one of those things you get thrown on the ground and cuffed for. The level of force used to gain compliance was clearly proper, as judged by the suspect's willingness to injure police officers.
    Eurocharged Performance

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Wow, just out lawyered the lawyer patting himself on the back. I must be good. You made my day.

I'm curious as to why you have to go on an off topic argument attacking me instead the points I presented? If you have so much experience and value to contribute on the topic it's difficult to see it when you decide to go at me instead of the topic at hand. Didn't they teach you about this in law school or did you get your degree online? Don't they call that a straw man argument? If you know more than I do and are in the right here, you have yet to display it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    Sticky I think my problem lies with this...

Chabbott then tried to grab the officer’s memo book -- and even got into the Ferrari after the cop told him not to...

Once Chabbott got into his car, he inched the vehicle forward while the cop said, “Stop, stop!” After Chabbott ran over the cop’s foot

Yes I agree that the officer could have handled the sitution better, but who the hell does crap like that? The cop is writing a ticket so you grap at the memo book, and then ignore him? In general you "must" comply to a lawful order of a Police officer. Watch the video again and you see the driver yelling crap at the cop right before he rolls his foot.

The driver is at fault for not following the officer's requests. He doesn't want the ticket? Fine, fight it in court, don't be an ass and do something stupid.

Is the cop 100% in the right? No. He has the VIN and the plate, he too can let it drop and fight it later. But, it is the driver that
    instigates, antagonizes and assaults, not the officer. At that point, the car being a ferrari is irrelevant, as is what the origional ticket was for.
    If that is true it may be different but in the video he clearly doesn't grab anything of the officers just gets in his car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats a win...
    He could have simply written anything as long as it was against me and you would blindly agree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that is true it may be different but in the video he clearly doesn't grab anything of the officers just gets in his car.
    agreed, but was a quote from someone on the scene.. f-in assclowns all around...
    Eurocharged Performance

Sales@eurocharged.com

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    agreed, but was a quote from someone on the scene.. f-in assclowns all around...
    Ya, I didn't see it in the vid. From what I saw in it though I stand by my position.

Would we be even sitting here talking about this if the cop didn't try to move his feet in front of the car? Dude could have just done what every other cop does and leave the ticket and it gets mailed to his house. Instead because it was a Ferrari he wanted to try to make an example out of the guy. I also saw the cops feet shuffle as the car was moving forward I didn't see any rise in the vehicle that showed he ran over the cops foot. He embellished for the cameras.

Sure the owner could not have left but the cop didn't help matters only making them far worse and that is a LARGE part people are missing decades of legal experience or not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you guys are idiots. he was getting a ticket, big deal, no front plate, no inspection, probably a few more. if you can afford a ferrari, then you can surely pay your minor tickets for not following basic laws.

now, the cop had every right to stop him from leaving. whether it was a cop or civilian standing in front of the car doesnt matter, he ran over his foot, another offense. oh wait, it is a law enforcement oficer, so it does matter, and now he added to his list of infractions. you think assaulting a cop is going to be ignored?

kids a punk, and then got punked..

cop was right in everything he did, and the kid deserved it

im sure you all would smile and thank him for running over your foot, because it was a ferrari! oooh, he's so much better than the rest of us!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think it does matter if someone places themselves in front of a vehicle on purpose.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You pro cop guys really need to go back and watch the video again.

Clearly something happened that was not in the video. But going from just what is on that video, that cop is a total dick. Sure, the kid in the 458 should have known better....but people do stupid $#@! around the cops and it's usually because the cops are really good at making people nervous. Obviously the driver should have just sat there and watched as the cop stack tickets on his windshield since this was not a moving violation, right ? So if this wasn't a moving violation, then there was no need for the driver to be present to sign the summons, right ? And if he didn't need to sign anything, then there was NO NEED FOR THE COP to make CONTACT.

See, any interaction the police have with you falls under three categories - Contact, Detention, and Arrest. For a cop to make contact with you and question you, it has to be consensual and he can only do so if there is reasonable suspicion of wrong-doing. If you are not doing anything wrong, then you can tell the cop to go $#@! himself. But guess what....cops don't like it when you don't listen to them and they certainly don't like it when you disregard them - it's an ego thing and clearly in this video the cop was pissed that this rich kid was not giving him the respect he felt he deserved.
    But again, something happened that is not in that video. It's been reported that the driver tried to grab the cops ticket pad. I find that VERY hard to believe. You grab at anything on a cop and you are going to be in a world of hurt so I find it hard to believe that the kid did that and the cop just shrugged it off. Especially considering how calm they both were when the video started. I would venture to guess that the cop came up to the car and started writing tickets, the kid came out, probably lipped off a bit and the cop told him to wait while he wrote the tickets.
    But that's the thing.....a cop cannot detain you for a parking citation unless you are doing something wrong. And if the kid was committing another crime, wouldn't you think the cop would have detained him and never let him near the car door ??? When you are detained, you are not allowed to make any movement whatsoever unless directed by the cop. So then why did the cop allow the kid to get into the car ?? I'll tell you why, because he (the cop) didn't have any other choice and he was pissed off already at the kid, and that is why he stood in front of the car and intentionally created a situation where he knew he could make a collar.

DICK MOVE.

Back to the video. Watch it again - I've watched it and paused it numerous times and you see the 458 start, the cop moves towards the front of the vehicle, the vehicle moves forward just a bit and the cops leans into the bumper and sticks his foot towards the wheel. THAT'S IT. The car never moves forward again and then all of a sudden the cops starts yelling that the kid ran over his foot. Really ?? Do you know how much further the car would have to roll to actually go over his foot ?? Watch the video again and you will see the car never moved. Also, if the tire did roll on top of his foot, then how the $#@! did he pull it out so quickly ??? Anyone corner balance a 458 yet cause I'm betting there is at least 800 lbs on that front left wheel so how did the cop manage to yank his foot out from under that ?? LOL. This cop must have taken lessons from Paul Pierce on how to fake getting fouled. And then what does the cop do ? He strikes the drivers window....what the hell was that about ?? Was there a reason for that immediate escalation of violence ?? I think not. But, obviously this pussy cop felt he could do so since he just fabricated a crime and then felt it was necessary to use excessive force to arrest the kid. Seemed like his foot was fine to me while he was beating on the kid for no reason and then starts limping around playing possum. What a $#@!in douche.

I can just see it now. This thing will get fast tracked right to the DA's desk for prosecution cause that is what happens when there is an assault against a cop....they get it in front of the DA right away while the rest of us have to wait a year - you know, cause the cops are special. The DA is gonna look over the cops arrest report, then watch this video, see that the cop was full of $#@! and then probably put the cop on paid administrative leave, meanwhile the cop is going to get disability for the fake foot injury and get paid to sit around and do nothing. If I was this kid I would go after this cop with everything I had. The DA is probably going to drop the charges after he sees how the cop fabricated the whole thing and then lied and filed a false report. Then hopefully the kid can sue him into oblivion.
    Cops are supposed to diffuse volatile situations, not make them worse and escalate. Sure the kid was stupid for even getting in the car...but this cop is a real $#@! and I hope he gets his ass handed to him.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast