Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

FS: 1M / M3 Front Control Arm Kit

I've had HPAutowerks' M3 Front Control Arm Kit on my 135i for ~10,000 miles and am now parting it out before I move on to a new car. The parts are in the original box HPA sent to me and were installed and removed by Euro Auto Spot, anyone in San Diego can tell you they're a top notch shop.

The M3 control arms (wishbones and tension rods) are identical to the ones used on the 1M and will give you around -.75 degrees camber and the stiffer bushings give you a lot more steering feel. I really liked the changes this simple mod made to my car, but it would be even better if you also get the rear M3 parts (I never got around to finishing my M3 suspension conversion).

Everything you need to install these on a 1 or 3 series is included, but you will need an alignment. This kit is selling for $600 new so I'm asking $400 + shipping.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GLWS

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Sticky! I posted this over on Bimmerpost at the same time last night and already have 5 PMs so hopefully I can get closer to what I originally paid.