Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My perspective is, have a bunch of cars and choose whichever one you are in the mood for Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    My perspective is, have a bunch of cars and choose whichever one you are in the mood for Click here to enlarge
    Sure, I guess that's ideal Click here to enlarge. Hopefully when I'm older I can afford that. But what about the case when you have one car Sticky. I'd like to ask the same question to you, what level of horsepower or other mean of measurement, g-force: braking, cornering and accel... for instance, is too much for a daily driver in your opinion. Sure it differs from car to car, but how about on your car maybe?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I would never daily drive a performance vehicle sorry. I drove it the last 2 days and it was fun but sometimes i dont want fun. For me a daily driver is complete comfort and reliability. Range Rover is perfect for me. I dont need to drive a track car (or super stiff car) on the streets everyday, and actually its more of a luxury that i dont need to. I dont need your negative hating remarks, nor does anyone else. You are here to hate, simple as that. This thread proved yet another reason why you are a POS. So GTFO.
    I'm with you on comfort and reliability, but need performance to enjoy myself. Hence the M3, the best of all worlds... And why I think your car is ruined.

Btw, range rovers... Not exactly famous for their reliability Click here to enlarge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    I'm with you on comfort and reliability, but need performance to enjoy myself. Hence the M3, the best of all worlds... And why I think your car is ruined.

Btw, range rovers... Not exactly famous for their reliability Click here to enlarge.
    Lmao the newer model RRs are pretty reliable actually. So how much experience do you have with Range Rovers? Do you daily drive your M3? My m3 is as drivable as yours, I still would never drive it daily. It drives normally unless I turn up the boost. Again you are a hater. You don't see me running around forums talking crap to people about their cars. Pointless.

And another question, why are you even here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    Sure, I guess that's ideal Click here to enlarge. Hopefully when I'm older I can afford that. But what about the case when you have one car Sticky. I'd like to ask the same question to you, what level of horsepower or other mean of measurement, g-force: braking, cornering and accel... for instance, is too much for a daily driver in your opinion. Sure it differs from car to car, but how about on your car maybe?
    It really does differ car to car. In my mind, a stock M3 is just about the perfect daily driver.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge

Once BMW took them over they basically turned around in that regard. They have great powerplants and electronics now sharing the Jaguar motors. Those days of electronic gremlins are long gone, just like with Audi.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That dude needs to go back to m3forum. Listen to taza and get out of here noone cares about your opinion which most of the time is hate. Go back to m3forum were you can enjoy ess balls in your mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    That dude needs to go back to m3forum. Listen to taza and get out of here noone cares about your opinion which most of the time is hate. Go back to m3forum were you can enjoy ess balls in your mouth.
    I disagree with most of what he says as well but he is welcome here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Too much power for a road course. It simply cant carry the speed through the turns.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know he and whoever else is welcome here. To bad no other forums think that way. My bad. Forums been pissing me off lately. I'm sure you know. Lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love driving my GT3 almost everyday Click here to enlarge although I dont have to. Its hard to "want" to drive anything else now...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    I have one question, why are they running the car with those far slower cars on the track? Shouldn't that HPF car be in a much higher class? Do they not have any drivers qualified for the higher group? I'd like to see this car pushed coming out of the turns, not just opened up on the straights.

I will always be a fan of HPF power, it is unrivaled by any other F/I company for the E46 M3.. but I still think it is simply TOO MUCH power with to abrupt of a power curve to make a good track car power plant. There is no way you could open this car up coming out of a tight turn..
    I think you answered you own question, in the second part of your post. High HP turbo cars take an amazing amount of skill to be able to be tossed around on the track. If the person doesnt have the skill, they will leave on a tow truck. Nothing wrong with not having the skills at first, running in slower groups and taking the time to learn the car's characteristics under those conditions. Skill can only be acquired through practice and experience.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    Too much power for a road course. It simply cant carry the speed through the turns.
    Just needs a driver used to 600+rwhp ~3liter single turbos:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I know he and whoever else is welcome here. To bad no other forums think that way. My bad. Forums been pissing me off lately. I'm sure you know. Lol.
    If I were you I would be frustrated too. No worries man, he does troll here somewhat but he is free to do so, I don't mind. That goes for anyone I may disagree with or have disagreed with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12