• Should be free to do so

15 39.47%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Stop calling everyone stupid in all your post then maybe youll gain respect back
    All my posts ? Out of 249 posts I just called you stupid twice, and once to LZH , so you can't say all my posts. On the other hand Hartzog calls me names in every single post and I can prove it, yet no body tells him to respect or neg rep him ! LOL

Racism ? Click here to enlarge

I'm not waiting a respect from you guys, just mind your own business that's enough for me. I don't want people to show respect in front of me and the contrary behind.

BTW dodger you can neg rep this post too Click here to enlarge because this forum has become farce.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    All my posts ? Out of 249 posts I just called you stupid twice, and once to LZH , so you can't say all my posts. On the other hand Hartzog calls me names in every single post and I can prove it, yet no body tells him to respect or neg rep him ! LOL

Racism ? Click here to enlarge

I'm not waiting a respect from you guys, just mind your own business that's enough for me. I don't want people to show respect in front of me and the contrary behind.

BTW dodger you can neg rep this post too Click here to enlarge because this forum has become farce.
    People neg rep you due to your attitude. It isn't the forum, it's you.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    People neg rep you due to your attitude. It isn't the forum, it's you.
    Aha, so getting a neg rep because I asked for thread ignoring thingy is a bad attitude ? Weird.
    Powered By WEISTEC

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem @Sticky , everything will be fine and all of this will end soon, just be patient.
    Powered By WEISTEC

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Aha, so getting a neg rep because I asked for thread ignoring thingy is a bad attitude ? Weird.
    First of all, you received that neg rep before I even posted so it was not from me.

Secondly, you have had a bad attitude with certain other members. Why is there constant conflict between long standing forum members and a couple new guys from the Middle East? It is as if we have two cliques. No need for it, everyone can get along.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    First of all, you received that neg rep before I even posted so it was not from me.

Secondly, you have had a bad attitude with certain other members. Why is there constant conflict between long standing forum members and a couple new guys from the Middle East? It is as if we have two cliques. No need for it, everyone can get along.
    I never said you neg rep me. People who had bad issue with me are neg rep anything I post even if it was ( Thank you ).

So we're now called the guys from the middle east ? Maybe that constant conflict because we've got stuff which those long standing forum members can't get, that's why they recessive and they want us out of this forum in anyway lol. I don't hate anyone on this forum , however few members are trying to hit a nerve that's all.

As I said, everything will end soon J. Thanks.
    Powered By WEISTEC

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So we're now called the guys from the middle east ? Maybe that constant conflict because we've got stuff which those long standing forum members can't get, that's why they recessive and they want us out of this forum in anyway lol. I don't hate anyone on this forum , however few members are trying to hit a nerve that's all.
    You guys are in the Middle East, I don't know how else to phrase it. Just like a lot of the guys I referred to here are from the USA. I realize there are many countries and cultures there and we embrace diversity here.

What long standing members can't get things you have? Bro, I mean no offense, but some of the guys you argue with are VERY successful and money is not a problem. Also, the vast majority of the big builds on German platforms here are all from people in the United States. What in the world makes you think it is about having or not having things?

We just need for people to get along. No need for insults and PM's to continue. It would be nice if people tried harder to resolve their issues.

We're here to talk cars.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    PM's should be and are meant to be private... Barring specific legal circumstances posting them should be grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Sirex63

You get neg repped because you're an $#@! and between you and your brother you start $#@! repeatedly. Making comments like "Everything will end soon" only serve to further alienate yourself from the posting public. Sadly you choose the victim and act as though you not the agitator or agressor in these situations. You only want people who like you to post in your threads it seems you and your brother post $#@! that's been previously posted and/or worthless.

My advice is as follows

1. Stop posting BS
    2. Use some common sense
    3. Stop posting what can be perceived as threats.
    4. Dont post a reply take the advice and move on

Now you'll post some $#@! anyway and that will prove a simple point. You cant take criticism, you whine like a small child who doesnt get their way and that you're a troublesome poster.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Maybe that constant conflict because we've got stuff which those long standing forum members can't get
    Nope, not an issue at all.
    I can not remember this to ever have been an issue in any conflict whatsoever on this forum.
    I don't know what makes you think this eather.

This forum is about carpeople loving cars and talking about that. It is non political and worldwide. That is part of it's charm, you get to share thoughts and ideas with people from all over the world, being it Australia, Japan, Taiwan, Iran, Dubay. Sweden, The Netherlands, or even the USA and Canada, it is global.
    The only reason for which it comes in handy to know someone's location or religion is to guestimate when they are most likely to be online and celabrate their weekends.
    For everything else it is carpeople talking to carpeople about stuff.
    It is meant to be fun.

No namecalling, no racism, no religion, no forcing opinions onto someone else and mutial respect between forum members.
    Keep that in mind and your rep will grow.
    Do not, and you will probably will stay around -10 to 10 rep points...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    You get neg repped because you're an $#@! and between you and your brother you start $#@! repeatedly. Making comments like "Everything will end soon" only serve to further alienate yourself from the posting public.
    Just to correct a few things here.

First of all, I think they are all genuinely car enthusiasts. Secondly, I don't think that is his brother. SLS and Jacob are brothers.

His posts regarding this coming to an end soon are likely him making a point about the ignore feature which will prevent users on your ignore list from posting in your threads or contacting you.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fair enough... However the attitude is still $#@! and frankly ignore lists are bull$#@!. Don't start threads or posts if you can't take the responses you get.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Fair enough... However the attitude is still $#@! and frankly ignore lists are bull$#@!. Don't start threads or posts if you can't take the responses you get.
    I don't know. If it is the same people over and over fighting they might as well stay out of each others way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know. If it is the same people over and over fighting they might as well stay out of each others way.
    I'm completely understand where you are coming from Sticky. But I think the ignore thread is a form of censorship and to me that is never a good thing. I don't think the ignore thread will change anything. Crybabies will still find ways to hate on each other. I think we have enough level headed people on this forum to keep the bad eggs in check. Besides if people can't get over their petty difference then the don't need to be here.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    I'm completely understand where you are coming from Sticky. But I think the ignore thread is a form of censorship and to me that is never a good thing. I don't think the ignore thread will change anything. Crybabies will still find ways to hate on each other. I think we have enough level headed people on this forum to keep the bad eggs in check. Besides if people can't get over their petty difference then the don't need to be here.
    I don't consider it censorship but preventative. Plus everyone will not have the option.

If I create a thread and the same one person always craps over it, I don't want to have to rely on others to help. Especially if it is something I put in a lot of time and effort with like a build thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If I create a thread and the same one person always craps over it, I don't want to have to rely on others to help.
    Easy, neg rep the guy. I'm with Scourge, this ignore future won't work. Leave it like the way it is now. No other forum has this future, why this one should have? Cuz just a few people can't get along?

But i have one suggestion:

constant racism and $#@! talk ON PUBLIC = one week ban
    on private though it's another story. two guys maybe are blood enemies in private, but they should act like grown men on public because members come and go but the forum is what that lasts and all the BS and crap just downgrade the image of the forum not the gone and forgotten members.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    No other forum has this future, why this one should have? Cuz just a few people can't get along?
    No other forum uses rep like we do either, so what?

The ignore feature will work fine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No other forum uses rep like we do either, so what?

The ignore feature will work fine.
    I've seen the rep system before in some other forums.

The ignore feature isn't necessary. Unless we have members who log in from kindergarten. The guy is trolling in your threads? Just give him a neg. Other members who are looking at your thread can realize that he's trolling, so they will give him negs too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've seen the rep system before in some other forums.
    Not like we use it.

The ignore feature isn't necessary. Unless we have members who log in from kindergarten. The guy is trolling in your threads? Just give him a neg. Other members who are looking at your thread can realize that he's trolling, so they will give him negs too.
    I wish that was good enough but it isn't. If someone simply does not want to have a discussion with someone in real life they walk away or just do not talk to them. They don't wait for others to come in and tell that person they are wrong. Ignoring is the equivalent.

It will only be an optional feature anyway.

Back in the day I would have liked to have it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The Ignore option can be abused big time. For example, I could create a thread about my car/it's runs, blah blah blah and then ban Member X from it, just because he's from Mars or runs a tune I don't like or hates DCT, ect. He could be a smart level headed guy, but he's banned from the my thread, just because his views differ from the mine. It might end up deterring people from having meaningful discussion because they don't want to get banned thinking the member might not be able to handle the criticism or discussion. Again since we have some people still in kindergarten here, their behaviour won't change, it will just make worse since they get what they want. I think implementing a ban system would be a better solution, cause you are telling people what will happen if don't stop acting like asshats.

FYI, If you do implement it, I'll ban @DavidV from the F1 threads, just because he doesn't hate Maldonado as much as me, and @Sorena cause he's giving weapons to Al-Assad, just sayin.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Ignore option can be abused big time. For example, I could create a thread about my car/it's runs, blah blah blah and then ban Member X from it, just because he's from Mars or runs a tune I don't like or hates DCT, ect. He could be a smart level headed guy, but he's banned from the my thread, just because his views differ from the mine. It might end up deterring people from having meaningful discussion because they don't want to get banned thinking the member might not be able to handle the criticism or discussion. Again since we have some people still in kindergarten here, their behaviour won't change, it will just make worse since they get what they want. I think implementing a ban system would be a better solution, cause you are telling people what will happen if don't stop acting like asshats.

FYI, If you do implement it, I'll ban @DavidV from the F1 threads, just because he doesn't hate Maldonado as much as me, and @Sorena cause he's giving weapons to Al-Assad, just sayin.
    It only affects threads you create. If there is some member you don't want to talk to I don't see why you shouldn't have the choice to ignore them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky

So what have you decided about posting PM's?

Also I would really like to know when the ignore function would be implemented. thanks
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Edit read the rep rules
    Last edited by Jacob502; 08-05-2012 at 01:52 AM.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky

So what have you decided about posting PM's?

Also I would really like to know when the ignore function would be implemented. thanks
    I'm trying to enjoy my saturday night. Let's continue this 'stuff' monday at the earliest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sorena cause he's giving weapons to Al-Assad, just sayin.
    Nothing personal man, it's just business. You know how things go these days, right? Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast