Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    45.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    OP, I presume you've seen this???

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=553213

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,087
    Rep Points
    513.4
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    i rode in a 135i with a procede the other day that the owner had fined tuned a little and the power delivery felt much more linear. the car in general felt quicker on 16-17 lbs of boost then my car boosting 18+lbs
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,836
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    i rode in a 135i with a procede the other day that the owner had fined tuned a little and the power delivery felt much more linear. the car in general felt quicker on 16-17 lbs of boost then my car boosting 18+lbs
    he was probably running an e85mix and tuned for it. it's amazing what stock turbos + e85 makes power/torque wise. otherwise, you just haven't driven your car in quite a long time Click here to enlarge and don't remember the pull.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,087
    Rep Points
    513.4
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    he was probably running an e85mix and tuned for it. it's amazing what stock turbos + e85 makes power/torque wise. otherwise, you just haven't driven your car in quite a long time Click here to enlarge and don't remember the pull.
    it was abids car
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,836
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    it was abids car
    well no wonder. no e85 then is my guess, but sweet. hows the progress with your car?

    this is a good thread i guess for this question, has any procede guy with upgraded turbos tried e85?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,087
    Rep Points
    513.4
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    well no wonder. no e85 then is my guess, but sweet. hows the progress with your car?

    this is a good thread i guess for this question, has any procede guy with upgraded turbos tried e85?
    no progress really. im going to ship out my valves to rev to see if they can make me a set 1mm bigger. then need to check with cp for pistons, probably rods, new lifters, and hopefully do this while the head gets ported and extrude honed for good measure. im also in the middle of a claim with the bank because the motor they sold me was damaged and taken apart once already. bastards told me it was a untouched motor !
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •