11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OP, I presume you've seen this???

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=553213

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i rode in a 135i with a procede the other day that the owner had fined tuned a little and the power delivery felt much more linear. the car in general felt quicker on 16-17 lbs of boost then my car boosting 18+lbs
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    i rode in a 135i with a procede the other day that the owner had fined tuned a little and the power delivery felt much more linear. the car in general felt quicker on 16-17 lbs of boost then my car boosting 18+lbs
    he was probably running an e85mix and tuned for it. it's amazing what stock turbos + e85 makes power/torque wise. otherwise, you just haven't driven your car in quite a long time Click here to enlarge and don't remember the pull.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    he was probably running an e85mix and tuned for it. it's amazing what stock turbos + e85 makes power/torque wise. otherwise, you just haven't driven your car in quite a long time Click here to enlarge and don't remember the pull.
    it was abids car
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    it was abids car
    well no wonder. no e85 then is my guess, but sweet. hows the progress with your car?

this is a good thread i guess for this question, has any procede guy with upgraded turbos tried e85?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    well no wonder. no e85 then is my guess, but sweet. hows the progress with your car?

this is a good thread i guess for this question, has any procede guy with upgraded turbos tried e85?
    no progress really. im going to ship out my valves to rev to see if they can make me a set 1mm bigger. then need to check with cp for pistons, probably rods, new lifters, and hopefully do this while the head gets ported and extrude honed for good measure. im also in the middle of a claim with the bank because the motor they sold me was damaged and taken apart once already. bastards told me it was a untouched motor !
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12