Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Every time a customer complaints about ICS they come up with a lame excuse, his supporters come to support ICS like the guy is doing above, let's say for arguments sake i did a bad job on the install... How do you explain welding and replacing the BOV on a Bolt on kit?

How do you explain the broken parts, replacing the wrong dipstick, not replacing the spark plugs, ignoring my calls trying to charge me $450 for a oil catch can, we can go on forever here.....

Most of George supporters own a E36 why because he provides answers a lot of questions about these cars on BFC, but most of these guys haven't even been to CT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    wow, such a bash fest here. So, you took a car that you $#@!ed up an already EASY install to them and they had a hard time sorting it out. WHO WOULDN'T!!?? TRM has been unable to sort out many people's messes they bring them! George is the man, and unfortunately there will always be haters out there to further threads like this. the fact is the most talented mechanics wont buy a modded car that is not well sorted or was wrenched on by morons because it can be too far gone to fix!

This all just sounds to me like George was given a major headache to work on.
    Your lack of knowledge will be forgiven since you are an outsider.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Your lack of knowledge will be forgiven since you are an outsider.
    An outsider and lack of knowledge? Certainly NOT for the BMW community or for these cars. Maybe new to this board. But it seems certain one-thought-minded people banned from certain other boards dwell here.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    An outsider and lack of knowledge? Certainly NOT for the BMW community or for these cars. Maybe new to this board. But it seems certain one-thought-minded people banned from certain other boards dwell here.
    Yes lack of knowledge how did those oil suirters that caused TOTAL ENGINE FAILURE for you work out? The ONLY reason you're here is the FREE PISTONS that George sent you. Its good to know that a person's conscience/morals can still be bought by a set of FREE pistons. The attack of the OP shows why you are here. Another ICS puppet nothing more. Yea i was banned by a forum controlled by certain vendors. On this forum the moderator hears things out unlike the 1 on the forum you are refering to. Enjoy attacking members have a great day. Also make sure this go around you find the right shop to hire. Competent enough shop to do this SIMPLE task.

Edit: I guess you deserved the rape you got as well with that motor.
    Last edited by GG///M3; 07-25-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is some truth to this, but not one-thought minded. We are quite open and honest.

If you feel there is predominantly a certain perspective, help by providing the other, it is encouraged.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes lack of knowledge how did those oil suirters that caused TOTAL ENGINE FAILURE for you work out? The ONLY reason you're here is the FREE PISTONS that George sent you. Its good to know that a person's conscience/morals can still be bought by a set of FREE pistons. The attack of the OP shows why you are here. Another ICS puppet nothing more. Yea i was banned by a forum controlled by certain vendors. On this forum the moderator hears things out unlike the 1 on the forum you are refering to. Enjoy attacking members have a great day. Also make sure this go around you find the right shop to hire. Competent enough shop to do this SIMPLE task.

Edit: I guess you deserved the rape you got as well with that motor.
    yeah, I trusted the wrong shop because I was still in school with a job and did not have the time to assemble the motor myself. This time I am assembling it all. The fact that this stupid shop forgot to install oil squirters is not my fault or causal of any "lack of knowledge" on my part. So dont go there. Next, Im not ICS puppet, I have been around for longer than you know I have and I know alot of the $#@! said is BS. I went to freinds of George's for my Evo's tuning well before I owned my BMW and found his business good enough to stay in touch. You pretty much have no idea what association I have with him so don't speculate. There are plenty of "big dogs" on many of these sites that will vouch for George the same as me. Your saying I attacked the op, but it was nothing compared to the outright damning comments you wrote in your above comment. Your a damn pig and a hypocrite for saying "I guess you deserved the rape you got as well with that motor." This pretty much sums up who you are I guess. So you feel better now that you get behind someone who said they got screwed by a shop that you conveniently loath, and then make a comment like that to someone else? Thats nice dude. Real classy.

At least MilkT had the class to discuss this over PM, instead of publicly bashing like you. Probably why he's still a member in other forums.
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is some truth to this, but not one-thought minded. We are quite open and honest.

If you feel there is predominantly a certain perspective, help by providing the other, it is encouraged.
    I was trying to help with another perspective because it seemed vacant in this thread. Then I get personally attacked by GG... A person I have never had any issues with before.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yeah, I trusted the wrong shop because I was still in school with a job and did not have the time to assemble the motor myself. This time I am assembling it all. The fact that this stupid shop forgot to install oil squirters is not my fault or causal of any "lack of knowledge" on my part. So dont go there. Next, Im not ICS puppet, I have been around for longer than you know I have and I know alot of the $#@! said is BS. I went to freinds of George's for my Evo's tuning well before I owned my BMW and found his business good enough to stay in touch. You pretty much have no idea what association I have with him so don't speculate. There are plenty of "big dogs" on many of these sites that will vouch for George the same as me. Your saying I attacked the op, but it was nothing compared to the outright damning comments you wrote in your above comment. Your a damn pig and a hypocrite for saying "I guess you deserved the rape you got as well with that motor." This pretty much sums up who you are I guess. So you feel better now that you get behind someone who said they got screwed by a shop that you conveniently loath, and then make a comment like that to someone else? Thats nice dude. Real classy.

At least MilkT had the class to discuss this over PM, instead of publicly bashing like you. Probably why he's still a member in other forums.
    You have not been around longer then I have. You are showing that lack of knowledge again RT. Plenty of big dogs will not take their cars there. Calling me a pig doesnt change the fact you came into this guys thread to put him down. Sometimes its good to look in the mirror if you still have a reflection when you look into it. My words didnt sit well with you because they made sense. Do not come into a thread attacking the OP because you have received free parts from said vendor. When you take the time to look at the remarks you made towards the OP you will have an apology until then you will not have 1 from me. I'm not here to be a dick, but you stepped into this thread to look like 1. On bfc any thread showing ICS has done customers wrong is locked and the OP banned. Just like the 350z turbo thread in the bfc vendor section. Make alittle sense and you will get some respect here. Dont come out trying to $#@! on the OP when he was raped. This a fair forum here level playing ground.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have not been around longer then I have. You are showing that lack of knowledge again RT. Plenty of big dogs will not take their cars there. Calling me a pig doesnt change the fact you came into this guys thread to put him down. Sometimes its good to look in the mirror if you still have a reflection when you look into it. My words didnt sit well with you because they made sense. Do not come into a thread attacking the OP because you have received free parts from said vendor. When you take the time to look at the remarks you made towards the OP you will have an apology until then you will not have 1 from me. I'm not here to be a dick, but you stepped into this thread to look like 1. On bfc any thread showing ICS has done customers wrong is locked and the OP banned. Just like the 350z turbo thread in the bfc vendor section. Make alittle sense and you will get some respect here. Dont come out trying to $#@! on the OP when he was raped. This a fair forum here level playing ground.
    i just looked back at my original post. Its not that bad at all, actually none of them are. I've kept my cool where clearly you have not. Seriously, go back and read it, then go back and read your previous post. If I were you I would be disgusted. What you wrote is 100 x's worse. Your post is completely offensive, judgmental and classless. You still don't see your hypocrisy at all and you just keep going with it. I've said my piece, indeed when I read the thread it sounds like the op took a modded wreck with God knows what done/wrong with it in. Whatever. Have fun continuing this crap.

Also, please read, I never said I was in the BMW community longer than you.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If this is crap,
    then you are now a part of it.

stained by your words.

Your gifts precede you
    and your judgement of the person who took his car to ICS in good faith.
    Then they ridiculed him at the shop
    and on 3 or 4 different forums.

Whores hustle
    and the hustlers whore.

This is old news/pattern and GK needs NO ONE to defend him.
    Last edited by milkt; 07-25-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i just looked back at my original post. Its not that bad at all, actually none of them are. I've kept my cool where clearly you have not. Seriously, go back and read it, then go back and read your previous post. If I were you I would be disgusted. What you wrote is 100 x's worse. Your post is completely offensive, judgmental and classless. You still don't see your hypocrisy at all and you just keep going with it. I've said my piece, indeed when I read the thread it sounds like the op took a modded wreck with God knows what done/wrong with it in. Whatever. Have fun continuing this crap.

Also, please read, I never said I was in the BMW community longer than you.
    You made a point to degrade the OP. The main purpose of you posting here was to defend nothing more. I did think you were a person that would not like what happened to the OP. Loss of respect is what you have earned in this thread.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    If this is crap,
    then you are now a part of it.

stained by your words.
    Your gifts precede you
    and your judgement of the person who took his car to ICS in good faith.
    Then they ridiculed him at the shop
    and on 3 or 4 different forums.

Whores hustle
    and the hustlers whore.

This is old news/pattern and needs NO ONE to defend him.

Correct.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You made a point to degrade the OP. The main purpose of you posting here was to defend nothing more. I did think you were a person that would not like what happened to the OP. Loss of respect is what you have earned in this thread.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    most of the ICS supporters 1 have never been to ICS 2 work at ICS or 3 get free parts from ICS.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cnotesdip Click here to enlarge
    most of the ICS supporters 1 have never been to ICS 2 work at ICS or 3 get free parts from ICS.....
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...1510#post41510

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm glad to see someone is taking some action, I honestly came to ICS Perfromance from the reviews i read at BFC. I came in spoke to George and i gave him my trust and money, i know mistakes happen but what bother me the most is how i was treated and how i was lied too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    some people asked me for some pictures i still don't know how to resize the pictures to make then fit here are the links before and after

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Images resize automatically, you just need to use the [ img ] tag!

Like this: [ img ] http://www.example.com/thisismypicture.jpg [ /img ]

Just no spaces.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678