Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

How about we just ban all of you and this bull$#@! wil end... Seriously let it go and move the hell on already.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    How about we just ban all of you and this bull$#@! wil end... Seriously let it go and move the hell on already.
    How about we move on like you said and just delete this thread or lock it. Already Jacob502 is banned and there is no need to bring threads or topics about him
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    BB Members,

LZH is a true liar and is the one with the most hatred. He initiated all the private hate messages to @Sirex63 and @Jacob502 . I have access to Sirex's account and I saw everythin in private.

@Sticky please login to all three accounts and see who initiated the insults.
    Me, myself, who has no business and I'm ignoring him sent me a private message making fun of my brother Jacob and asking me to say hello to him . Here are some of the friendly messages that were sent from LZH to @Sirex63

And here LZH is making fun of Sirex63's father for being dead.
    These are only some of the disturbing messages from LZH in addition to the burning of the Holy Quran video which he sent.

Did any of you receive any private messages that contained hatred from me, Jacob, or Sirex ???

But our great friend LZH has sent multiple hated messages to me, Jacob, and Sirex. Maybe a thread should be started to debate to ban LZH . The problem he has done this in the past and everyone knows it.
    As I suspected and predicted. He said, she said....your are a liar, I am the liar, blah blah blah blah, round and round we go....And I bet your brother Jacob really didn't send those PM's over on MBW that got him banned did he ?? LOL And now you're fabricating, editing and making up PM's that you say I sent - from someone elses account that you have access to.....
    Where does the shadyness end ??

This place was perfectly fine before you three $#@!s showed up. I've had issues with a few here and we've moved past it and now get along. You, Sirex and Jacob have had it out with just about EVERYONE. That should tell you something. I just happen to be the only one willing to stick my neck out for what I know is right and step down into the gutter with you jerks. But I think we can all see what is going on here. I've always said my word is my bond. You and your friends have lied, cheated, behaved in a manner that I wouldn't expect from any human being and never stood behind ANYTHING you have ever posted here. You have Z E R O credibility or integrity.

So sadly, no more for me. I'm officially DONE. As long as you guys are spewing your venom here, I will not be. I'll check in from time to time but this is my last post here.
    Last edited by LZH; 07-20-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Some of these pm's are really disturbing. There is no place for racism here or anywhere for that matter.

Something really needs to be done about this. It should not be tolerated and I think a permanent ban should be given to anyone who spews this kind of racial hatred.

Just my feelings on the matter.
    I agree that there is no room for racism here. We are a car site with people from around the world, don't care who or what just brought together by a common interest.

I'll decide how to proceed. I can say that anything further on this matter (as in more pm's) if they are forwarded to me will be grounds for a ban if it is to that level. I'll edit the rules to reflect this, we will not punish retroactively.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Matter is closed, Ill speak with the members involved.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567