Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 155
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I guess it is time or some people to grow up.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And you would do that how exactly?

    It doesn't matter what you were going to do with it the act itself is attempting to get control of something that is not yours. That is the issue.
    I actually believe that he was just trying to disable the account, not use it. Therefore, ban both of them just to make sure. The only other option would be to swap their usernames, so LZH is Jacob and vice versa; would bring lulz.
    Click here to enlarge


  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Ban them both... After reading the pm's and after listening to the reasons. It's clear one is a trouble maker and the other is unable to ignore the obvious. This won't end here if they are suspended. It takes to to Tango, let them dance elsewhere.

    True story:

    I used to hang on a NYC based Mustang site. During Hurricane Katrina, members and the owner made nasty racially motivated co moments. As a minority I was offended. You know what I did?

    I logged off and never went back again, you have choices in life. You made the choice to disable an account for a whole 15mins. That does nothing at all... The other idiot taunts you because you let him which shows the genuine idiot he is for picking on the weaker person. Warrants a DUNCE CAP for you both and a permanent vacation.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I actually believe that he was just trying to disable the account, not use it. Therefore, ban both of them just to make sure. The only other option would be to swap their usernames, so LZH is Jacob and vice versa; would bring lulz.
    I don't think they should be banned, They both have some knowledge to be brought to the forum. Everyone has something they can contribute IMO; But I do think they should both be suspended. Or if they decide to grow up and just ignore each other, that would be better for the website as a whole.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,744
    Rep Points
    1,330.4
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Ban them both... After reading the pm's and after listening to the reasons. It's clear one is a trouble maker and the other is unable to ignore the obvious. This won't end here if they are suspended. It takes to to Tango, let them dance elsewhere.

    True story:

    I used to hang on a NYC based Mustang site. During Hurricane Katrina, members and the owner made nasty racially motivated co moments. As a minority I was offended. You know what I did?

    I logged off and never went back again, you have choices in life. You made the choice to disable an account for a whole 15mins. That does nothing at all... The other idiot taunts you because you let him which shows the genuine idiot he is for picking on the weaker person. Warrants a DUNCE CAP for you both and a permanent vacation.
    African Americans are not a minority anymore.
    Click here to enlarge


  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    African Americans are not a minority anymore.
    Lets leave this on topic...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -258.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I still say this is something that is related to Jacob and Luke and of course the admins, not the members.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
    I used to hang on a NYC based Mustang site. During Hurricane Katrina, members and the owner made nasty racially motivated co moments. As a minority I was offended. You know what I did?

    I logged off and never went back again, you have choices in life.
    +1

    If you can't stand the atmosphere, then leave. I did the same with Bimmerforums, had been active for years then something happened and i haven't been on that forum since 2008.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I still say this is something that is related to Jacob and Luke and of course the admins, not the members.



    +1

    If you can't stand the atmosphere, then leave. I did the same with Bimmerforums, had been active for years then something happened and i haven't been on that forum since 2008.
    I couldn't agree more, ultimately Sticky needs to make a call on this. This is not a general consensus issue as opinions will vary.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by justohigh Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, why not? Rep points on here really doesn't mean anything when you can easily just post some porn pics in the NSFW section to stack up you rep.
    Thats a huge flaw you are 100% right about that..
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky told me he would start that rule, which he hasnt
    Not yet but yes that is something I intend to implement.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    You should be given a two week holiday from posting here for that action.
    We are going to go with this as the minimum for now. In the mean time, the community will decide if any further actions are warranted.

    2 weeks starting... now.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by justohigh Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, why not? Rep points on here really doesn't mean anything when you can easily just post some porn pics in the NSFW section to stack up you rep.
    Not true as I'm not going to let someone do that and not everyone is going to positive rep the same person just for some porn especially if they have been causing trouble.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I feel the 2 week ban is not quite enough due to all the drama created here across multiple threads from these two members.

    LZH has instigated several times when Jacob was simply posting so I do not want this to seem one sided.

    I have decided to remove the rest of Jacob's rep points so he will be starting over and LZH will be losing the same amount +25 for continuing to provoke Jacob.

    This ends now as everyone has had their fill.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Thats a huge flaw you are 100% right about that..
    I can simply eliminate rep in the NSFW forum. Flaw fixed but it will not encourage posting in that forum. See the dilemma?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Glad to see the BS has been resolved.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by LZH is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So I get punished for that ?? How the $#@! does that make sense ??? Have I been a little mean and spiteful ? Sure, but I wasn't aware there were rules here against that.
    There aren't rules about being mean or spiteful but members believe there is some fault on both sides. We can not be completely one sided here.

    Are his PM's awful and racist? Yes. Did he go overboard trying to login or lockout your account? Yes. And he has been punished for it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Plain and simple, those pms with the disgusting anti-semetic rhetoric are no good. I started to back off from this forum and mbw when the anti-semites increased their activity. I can't sit around and participate when I know some members are serious anti-semites. I'm sure there's more around. Anyway, I try not to take all this too seriously but I try to be authentic with my internet persona, and I just don't want to be in the same place as the anti-semites. Yes I'm Jewish. It's fine to have negative views on other races and cultures but manners dictates that you keep that 5hit private when you leave your home or log on or what have you... Anyway, all the best to many of the members on this site. There are some seriously smart heads here. Always been a pleasure to learn about cars here.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Plain and simple, those pms with the disgusting anti-semetic rhetoric are no good. I started to back off from this forum and mbw when the anti-semites increased their activity. I can't sit around and participate when I know some members are serious anti-semites. I'm sure there's more around. Anyway, I try not to take all this too seriously but I try to be authentic with my internet persona, and I just don't want to be in the same place as the anti-semites. Yes I'm Jewish. It's fine to have negative views on other races and cultures but manners dictates that you keep that 5hit private when you leave your home or log on or what have you... Anyway, all the best to many of the members on this site. There are some seriously smart heads here. Always been a pleasure to learn about cars here.
    The comments in the pm's are absolutely disgusting I think we all agree on that.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    1,632
    Rep Points
    2,248.3
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I can simply eliminate rep in the NSFW forum. Flaw fixed but it will not encourage posting in that forum. See the dilemma?
    I dont think eliminating rep in a NSFW forum will hinder participation. Besides, if it does then it will only eliminate the people posting there ONLY for rep, and more or less, scamming the rep system.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I dont think eliminating rep in a NSFW forum will hinder participation. Besides, if it does then it will only eliminate the people posting there ONLY for rep, and more or less, scamming the rep system.
    You make a good point. Wish I could cap rep in certain forums.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There aren't rules about being mean or spiteful but members believe there is some fault on both sides. We can not be completely one sided here.

    Are his PM's awful and racist? Yes. Did he go overboard trying to login or lockout your account? Yes. And he has been punished for it.
    Fair enough. I'm a big boy - I can handle that.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Plain and simple, those pms with the disgusting anti-semetic rhetoric are no good. I started to back off from this forum and mbw when the anti-semites increased their activity. I can't sit around and participate when I know some members are serious anti-semites. I'm sure there's more around. Anyway, I try not to take all this too seriously but I try to be authentic with my internet persona, and I just don't want to be in the same place as the anti-semites. Yes I'm Jewish. It's fine to have negative views on other races and cultures but manners dictates that you keep that 5hit private when you leave your home or log on or what have you... Anyway, all the best to many of the members on this site. There are some seriously smart heads here. Always been a pleasure to learn about cars here.
    I hope this doesn't mean your are leaving this site and I apologize if my posting those PM's offended you. They clearly offended me and I'm not even Jewish but the purpose for posting them was so that everyone could see Jacobs true colors. He lies and has zero integrity and some of the PM's of mine that he posted earlier here were fabricated. Perhaps one day he will learn to take responsibility for his actions and think twice about what he says. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I hope this doesn't mean your are leaving this site and I apologize if my posting those PM's offended you. They clearly offended me and I'm not even Jewish but the purpose for posting them was so that everyone could see Jacobs true colors. He lies and has zero integrity and some of the PM's of mine that he posted earlier here were fabricated. Perhaps one day he will learn to take responsibility for his actions and think twice about what he says. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
    I am not offended by you posting the pms at all. I'm not offended by the content of the pms. Content was ugly and clearly that dude's hate is on another level.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,190
    Rep Points
    6,728.2
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Have I been a little mean and spiteful ? Sure, but I wasn't aware there were rules here against that
    Dude, you are a bully. You have done this here before, and the pattern is repeating itself.
    I personally think you need a big kick in the balls for that. Once you start bullying there is no stopping you.
    Which is unfortunate, for sometimes you bring good points to threads, and I do like fellow racers with F1 affinity.

    But you act like a child. You also use the rep system just to bug someone and get under their skin.
    The system allows for this, and there is one solution to solve this, which I hope will not be necesserry.
    I just don't want to spend too much time in applying this...

    I can not imagine you would be the same person IRL, or else you would have no friends whatsoever.
    Stop the provocations and try to contribute to the community like everyone elds tries to.

    DavidV

    Nb, I do not approve the PM's Jakob send you, and would be offended too, but the manner in which you tried to solve this only escallated the problem.
    Last edited by DavidV; 07-16-2012 at 04:24 AM.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •