Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Lol wow that was fast right when you posted they closed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BES335xi Click here to enlarge
    WOW! I cant beleive it, If anyone should get banned from that place is sikh, does nothing but spreads rumor and stirrs $#@! up.
    Meh, it's whatever. That place is almost useless anyway. I liked helping out the new guys that needed help with logs and stuff but that was about it.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll probably get banned too for saying that. 6MTE92 got banned too. Whatever, let 'em do what they please..
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've got a feeling 6MTE92 is already here Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm usually pretty quite and usually just lurks and observe. But this is crazy I don't know this guy Sikh but he single handedly derailed two threads made by two diff poster, started one stupid thread that started a storm and got closed, admitted that he doesn't even do his own oil change, managed to offend someone he met and actually thought he was a cool guy and what's crazy is he did this in less than 10 hours. All started with ill intent just to rile people up not bad for someone who says he actually has life. Then ban "rader1" one of few guys that helps folks over there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Everyone that has knowledge about cars/tuning on this platform and that questions shiv & his fanbois when he/they posts something seems to get banned from over there eventually. Nothing new, been going on for years.
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BES335xi Click here to enlarge
    Everyone that has knowledge about cars/tuning on this platform and that questions shiv & his fanbois when he/they posts something seems to get banned from over there eventually. Nothing new, been going on for years.
    And that's the stuff that drives everyone with knowledge/genuine interest here. E90post acts kind of like a filter.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tranic335i Click here to enlarge
    I'm usually pretty quite and usually just lurks and observe. But this is crazy I don't know this guy Sikh but he single handedly derailed two threads made by two diff poster, started one stupid thread that started a storm and got closed, admitted that he doesn't even do his own oil change, managed to offend someone he met and actually thought he was a cool guy and what's crazy is he did this in less than 10 hours. All started with ill intent just to rile people up not bad for someone who says he actually has life. Then ban "rader1" one of few guys that helps folks over there.
    I just don't understand why that COBB thread was deleted instead of the ridiculous posts being deleted. It's frustrating for the people that would like to be able to have a healthy discussion about "other" tunes.

edit: I know "why", just frustrating.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh man I left to go have dinner at my folks and missed all the excitement! At least sikh was banned too. HAHA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Oh man I left to go have dinner at my folks and missed all the excitement! At least sikh was banned too. HAHA
    Yeah it was pretty crazy, i know people over here talk about the crazyness that goes on over there, but to actually be there while it was happening was something else. I mean to open up a thread asking people to trade cars with him for a day so he can thrash the car and make a unbiased review was a crazy idea in itself then there was people that actually thought it was a good idea and telling people to step up. I found it crazy cause I don't even let my wife touch my car. I swear it felt like watching a Sarah Palin rally.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah crap, I missed the drama. So the ban hammer strikes again.Cliff notes on what happened?
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tranic335i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah it was pretty crazy, i know people over here talk about the crazyness that goes on over there, but to actually be there while it was happening was something else. I mean to open up a thread asking people to trade cars with him for a day so he can thrash the car and make a unbiased review was a crazy idea in itself then there was people that actually thought it was a good idea and telling people to step up. I found it crazy cause I don't even let my wife touch my car. I swear it felt like watching a Sarah Palin rally.
    Yeah last post I saw was after sikh was saying how he had never been in a cobb tuned rb car and he wanted to see what it was like. It was probably the dumbest thread I have seen there before, but coming from sikh I'm not surprised. Who in there right mind would trade cars for a day, especially with him? So many bad things could have gone on from crashing the car to blowing the motor, tranny ect ect ect. If he was serious about it he should of asked to get a ride in a rb car or say I'll let you take my car for a drive if I can take your rb car for a spin. But he started that thread for one reason and that was to start sh!t and it bit him in the ass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    I've got a feeling 6MTE92 is already here Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Guilty as charged...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    gotta say it again, Dzenno did a great job on the e-tune. being in CA and using the crappy 91 we have here, running S1+ sport map originally, he was still able to juice out extra ~35whp and 61wtq so far. im gonna log the finalized map tonight and see what is the end result.
    another happy customer, happy driver here Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lawwailok Click here to enlarge
    gotta say it again, Dzenno did a great job on the e-tune. being in CA and using the crappy 91 we have here, running S1+ sport map originally, he was still able to juice out extra ~35whp and 61wtq so far. im gonna log the finalized map tonight and see what is the end result.
    another happy customer, happy driver here Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Great working with you too. I couldn't believe how bad the ACN91 octane really was, unbelievable Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    Great working with you too. I couldn't believe how bad the ACN91 octane really was, unbelievable Click here to enlarge
    but you did the miracle to make that happens. i couldn't believe the number you showed me comparing to S2+ FBO aggressive. i was like O.o

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, that is quite the delta on Stage 1+ ots maps. How does it feel and where in the rpm range did you see the gains?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That's good stuff. Guess we're lucky up here in Canada with 94 Octane gas. That's probably why everyone runs meth in Cali haha

I met up with Dzenno over the weekend to street tune my car. My baseline logs show there is plenty of power to be had with little to no timing drops, even while running the most aggressive OTS map (S2+FMIC). The gains are looking pretty favorable with more aggressive timing in the low/midrange while easing the load on the turbos. We may be able to pick up another ~25+whp; we'll know for sure once we dyno.
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    That's good stuff. Guess we're lucky up here in Canada with 94 Octane gas. That's probably why everyone runs meth in Cali haha

I met up with Dzenno over the weekend to street tune my car. My baseline logs show there is plenty of power to be had with little to no timing drops, even while running the most aggressive OTS map (S2+FMIC). The gains are looking pretty favorable with more aggressive timing in the low/midrange while easing the load on the turbos. We may be able to pick up another ~25+whp; we'll know for sure once we dyno.
    I love our pump 94 octane! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    I love our pump 94 octane! Click here to enlarge
    I love the 94 pump gas but hate the .19 cents extra per liter price tag associated with it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Moodist Click here to enlarge
    Wow, that is quite the delta on Stage 1+ ots maps. How does it feel and where in the rpm range did you see the gains?
    i did another couple datalogs, either the weather was acting up or i hit a bumpy spot. ~35whp is pretty dead on, but on wtq, i'll ~30-40wtq is more realistic. it feels great, and the car response crispier and pull stronger overall. since i'm still on oem DP, i know there's only so much we can do. but im happy with my result.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    I read some of that. He was asking to drive a large turbo car with a flash map to compare with his. I think someone forgot to tell him he's already running a flash tune. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    With most of the knowledgeable Cobb guys being banned on the other forum, I figured I would come here from now on for most of my performance related research and questions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OP updated. Thanks for the payments guys.

Cheers
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i did another couple datalogs, either the weather was acting up or i hit a bumpy spot. ~35whp is pretty dead on, but on wtq, i'll ~30-40wtq is more realistic. it feels great, and the car response crispier and pull stronger overall. since i'm still on oem DP, i know there's only so much we can do. but im happy with my result.
    Still pretty good, considering the ACN 91 gas

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567