Close

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 310
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    MHP C63 vs M3 ESS VT-625

    This is frm the recent Moscow unlim 500. Perfect launch on both cars together. The M3 killed it. Both car did not go under 13 seconds in the quarter mile. ET for the M3 was a little over 31 seconds.



    I will post more videos of that event soon.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    What was the et for the non supercharged mercedes? Didnt look like a kill. But real hard to tell in tgat video
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    here is the link to the desktop version

    jacob the link you posted is for mobile version

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    What was the et for the non supercharged mercedes? Didnt look like a kill. But real hard to tell in tgat video
    I'll post more videos and details soon. And yes it was a kill. This is Andy's customer from russia. You can see that the ET for the m3 didn't do under 13 seconds, which means the MHP c63 had an even worse time. This is a good example of same tune diffrent condition.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    looked to me like the C63 stayed right with it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    looked to me like the C63 stayed right with it
    Nope, it stayed with iti during acceleration only. I'll post the full video when I get it
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    that video is almost 2 months old. it had to be within 2-3 cars of it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Who cares what tune they have/ they are racing in the rain with street tires in 2 high hp vehicles. Im suprised they went straight.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Who cares what tune they have/ they are racing in the rain with street tires in 2 high hp vehicles. Im suprised they went straight.
    Then why do you keep posting in this thread?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    that video is almost 2 months old. it had to be within 2-3 cars of it
    Like I said, it was in the recent Moscow unlimited run. Actullay it was more like 3-4 cars head. I'll show you the videos. Please be patient
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    what's the purpose of this thread....is it to show that a blown M3 will beat an n/a C63 ?

    i think it did pretty good for being n/a...shouldn't the M3 win this every time ?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    what's the purpose of this thread....is it to show that a blown M3 will beat an n/a C63 ?

    i think it did pretty good for being n/a...shouldn't the M3 win this every time ?

    More videos will come soon. The m3 is making almost the same amount of power ad the c63
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    More videos will come soon. The m3 is making almost the same amount of power ad the c63
    so you're saying that the C63 has more whp than a blown M3 ?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    so you're saying that the C63 has more whp than a blown M3 ?
    How much does an M3 make at the wheel with the ESS 625 set up?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Then why do you keep posting in this thread?
    What do you mean your posting a video and we are commenting what does yoyr car do in the 1/4 mile in the rain with street tires? Is it better then 13
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    How much does an M3 make at the wheel with the ESS 625 set up?
    according to their website......it makes 532whp . what is done to the C63 that it makes close to that ?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I'll post more videos and details soon. And yes it was a kill. This is Andy's customer from russia. You can see that the ET for the m3 didn't do under 13 seconds, which means the MHP c63 had an even worse time. This is a good example of same tune diffrent condition.
    Click here to enlargeExactly!!Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    according to their website......it makes 532whp . what is done to the C63 that it makes close to that ?
    Where did i say they make close wheel HP?The m3 crank rating is 625 and the MHP c63 is 600! That what I meant when I said they were making same power
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    What do you mean your posting a video and we are commenting what does yoyr car do in the 1/4 mile in the rain with street tires? Is it better then 13
    How does yours do?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Where did i say they make close wheel HP?The m3 crank rating is 625 and the MHP c63 is 600! That what I meant when I said they were making same power
    now what are both those in whp ? the M3 is making 532 and the C63 is ????? if the loss is 18% for the C63 , then it is making 492whp . someone correct me if i am wrong but that's what i think .

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    now what are both those in whp ? the M3 is making 532 and the C63 is ????? if the loss is 18% for the C63 , then it is making 492whp . someone correct me if i am wrong but that's what i think .
    And your point is ?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    And your point is ?
    my point is......whats the meaning of this post ? you are saying that this blown M3 is killing this C63 by 3-4 cars . it should , it's blown and making more crank hp or whp , whichever you want to call it . i know you guys don't like MHP but is this a fair comparison ? you wrote somewhere that "This is a good example of same tune diffrent condition." how is this a good example when it's not even the same car and the 2 cars aren't even both n/a or blown ?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    And your point is ?
    the point is the threads you start suck and have no point. Comparing a blown M3 to a n/a C63 is a stupid comparison and only serves to further your agenda against MHP.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    my point is......whats the meaning of this post ? you are saying that this blown M3 is killing this C63 by 3-4 cars . it should , it's blown and making more crank hp or whp , whichever you want to call it . i know you guys don't like MHP but is this a fair comparison ? you wrote somewhere that "This is a good example of same tune diffrent condition." how is this a good example when it's not even the same car and the 2 cars aren't even both n/a or blown ?
    The MHP car tapped less than 13 seconds and it was actually close to 13.5 in a rainy condition. this is the whole point
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    The MHP car tapped less than 13 seconds and it was actually close to 13.5 in a rainy condition. this is the whole point
    so you started this thread to show the difference between dry and wet conditions ?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •