Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I believe this car even runs 7.5.. Some tell how to link this over to m3forum even tho.. Roman will have it deleted

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I believe this car even runs 7.5.. Some tell how to link this over to m3forum even tho.. Roman will have it deleted
    Just use a URL shortener, here I'll help: http://kxk.me/fQG9r
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ess fanboys come on here just to neg me.. I love it... I got a permaban on m3forum for sharing info.. Roman must of got butthurt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ess fanboys come on here just to neg me.. I love it... I got a permaban on m3forum for sharing info.. Roman must of got butthurt
    I like that they are scared Click here to enlarge

I wish more members had the balls to stand up to them like you do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just think the right info should be out there for customers... Not shady numbers or highest possible done at there shop... If people see 560 i would expect to be in that range give or take couple hp due different location dynos and so on.. Roman claimed the 480 was a 45 percent increase over stock.. So the car made correct power.. Then why the hell do the advertise 500-560. For vt600-625 kits?? Whatever happened to 600rwhp on stock exhaust? $#@!ing joke... Ive had 2 setups AAsc and hpf both dynoed what was advetised..
    Last edited by BattaM3; 07-03-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just think the right info should be out there for customers... Not shady numbers or highest possible done at there shop... If people see 560 i would expect to be in that range give or take couple hp due different location dynos and so on.. Roman claimed the 480 was a 45 percent increase over stock.. So the car made correct power.. Then why the hell do the advertise 500-560. For vt600-625 kits?? Whatever happened to 600rwhp on stock? $#@!ing joke... Ive had 2 setups AAsc and hpf both dynoed what was advetised..
    Yes, it is a bit of a joke and I'm glad some people see it. The vast majority don't though and it is a shame that no one questions these dyno games and if you do they try to shut you up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just think the right info should be out there for customers... Not shady numbers or highest possible done at there shop... If people see 560 i would expect to be in that range give or take couple hp due different location dynos and so on.. Roman claimed the 480 was a 45 percent increase over stock.. So the car made correct power.. Then why the hell do the advertise 500-560. For vt600-625 kits?? Whatever happened to 600rwhp on stock exhaust? $#@!ing joke... Ive had 2 setups AAsc and hpf both dynoed what was advetised..
    You're absolutely right, but the fact is that bimmerpost is only concerned with profits, not the truth. So they go to great lengths to protect their vendors at the expense of their members. Sad...
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't mean to bring up a huge discussion just want share some light on the whole situation. I'm against misleading dynos and tampered dyno's and what not. But I have noticed that the VT1 Kit for ESS puts down some good numbers on INDEPENDENT DYNO's. For 4.5 PSI i think 430-450WHP (this is what I've seen on independent dynos) is fairly good. Anybody agree? I really haven't seen any other independent dyno's for the VT2 or VT3, I guess the VT1 is so much more popular since it's very affordable, and by the looks of it puts down some decent numbers for the price. I sure as hell would consider it for $8,000.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    odd stuff
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zamm3k Click here to enlarge
    Don't mean to bring up a huge discussion just want share some light on the whole situation. I'm against misleading dynos and tampered dyno's and what not. But I have noticed that the VT1 Kit for ESS puts down some good numbers on INDEPENDENT DYNO's. For 4.5 PSI i think 430-450WHP (this is what I've seen on independent dynos) is fairly good. Anybody agree? I really haven't seen any other independent dyno's for the VT2 or VT3, I guess the VT1 is so much more popular since it's very affordable, and by the looks of it puts down some decent numbers for the price. I sure as hell would consider it for $8,000.
    is that with full bolt-ons or just the s/c kit?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    430-450 whp is pretty darn low compared to what everyone else is doing but the VT-1 is the only option for that price range making it a great entry level setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i had no idea about a stage 1 though, for the price, i may consider it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    430-450 whp is pretty darn low compared to what everyone else is doing but the VT-1 is the only option for that price range making it a great entry level setup.
    It boosts 4.5 PSI and it costs 8,000. I think that's reasonable. Compare that to all the bolt ons you could get for this car. A full Gintani Exhaust will run you 4,000 dollars retail. Any software will run you 1,000 dollares retail. A pulley[s] will run you 300-500 (depending on manufacturer). A drop in filter just to squeeze the extra HP and the RPI scoops are almost another 200 bucks. All in all we're at 5,500 to keep it low (consider I'm quoting one of the most inexpensive exhaust setups in the market), and with all those mods the car won't even cross the 400 whp mark. For an extra 2,500 you'll get somewhere between 420-450 whp depending on dyno, region, octane rating. I think that's a good deal. I'd like to remind everyone I'm talking about the VT1. As far as the dyno's for the VT2 and VT3, I do agree that they haven't delivered the advertised numbers, and since I have no insight on much more of these kits I really can't continue commenting Click here to enlarge

cheers!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    to be honest I really can't remember. I can imagine most of them atleast had exhausts. But that's just speculation and not fact.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It boosts 4.5 PSI and it costs 8,000. I think that's reasonable. Compare that to all the bolt ons you could get for this car. A full Gintani Exhaust will run you 4,000 dollars retail. Any software will run you 1,000 dollares retail. A pulley[s] will run you 300-500 (depending on manufacturer). A drop in filter just to squeeze the extra HP and the RPI scoops are almost another 200 bucks. All in all we're at 5,500 to keep it low (consider I'm quoting one of the most inexpensive exhaust setups in the market), and with all those mods the car won't even cross the 400 whp mark. For an extra 2,500 you'll get somewhere between 420-450 whp depending on dyno, region, octane rating. I think that's a good deal. I'd like to remind everyone I'm talking about the VT1. As far as the dyno's for the VT2 and VT3, I do agree that they haven't delivered the advertised numbers, and since I have no insight on much more of these kits I really can't continue commenting Click here to enlarge

cheers!
    Absolutely, it is the best entry level option around and anyone should consider it over full bolt on's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    User Mikewads here has this setup with nitrous on top.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I understand about the posting dynos that are higher thing but, have you ever talked with Roman about their kits before? He'll tell you how much power the kit will make over stock by percent. Some of those are high but they are only examples of customers cars.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    You're absolutely right, but the fact is that bimmerpost is only concerned with profits, not the truth. So they go to great lengths to protect their vendors at the expense of their members. Sad...
    So true and yes so sad ...

Yup I agree ... I put down 446 with my VT1 kit.

I had a full Ericsson Exhaust when I did my dyno.

Who else makes a kit that runs at 4.5PSI non-cooled?
    I think it makes great power for the price ... I see guys spending just around $8000 with bolts on and not making 400whp.

I got use to the power off the VT1 ... Now I wanna upgrade for more power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ Nobody else makes a non intercooled setup in the 4 digit range so ESS has that segment all to themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    User Mikewads here has this setup with nitrous on top.
    Best bang for your buck power upgrade.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    Yup I agree ... I put down 446 with my VT1 kit.
    I put down 474whp on my VT1. Using the 100mm pulley (5.5 psi) and Akrapovic full exhaust.
    09 Alpine White E92 M-DCT / ESS VT2 Supercharger w/ NITROUS / Borla Race Exhaust
    10.87 @ 131 mph in the 1/4 Mile
    60-130 MPH in 6.23 secs (Nitrous)
    60-130 MPH in 6.87 secs (Boost only @ 7.5psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikewads Click here to enlarge

I put down 474whp on my VT1. Using the 100mm pulley (5.5 psi) and Akrapovic full exhaust.
    what nitrous kit are you using?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Did you a need a special tune for that or just the pulley itself?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe he just added the pulley.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    what nitrous kit are you using?
    NOS Universal kit

I just swapped the pulley. I do not suggest anyone doing this unless they are running 93 octane only. Also, I would not track the car unless you swap back to the 105mm pulley since the smaller pulley was designed to work with an intercooled setup.
    Last edited by Mikewads; 07-13-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    09 Alpine White E92 M-DCT / ESS VT2 Supercharger w/ NITROUS / Borla Race Exhaust
    10.87 @ 131 mph in the 1/4 Mile
    60-130 MPH in 6.23 secs (Nitrous)
    60-130 MPH in 6.87 secs (Boost only @ 7.5psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just swapped the pulley. I do not suggest anyone doing this unless they are running 93 octane only. Also, I would not track the car unless you swap back to the 105mm pulley since the smaller pulley was designed to work with an intercooled setup.
    I'm now running a smaller pulley on mine too ... Not really sure how much mm it is ... I'm also running on 92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    I'm now running a smaller pulley on mine too ... Not really sure how much mm it is ... I'm also running on 92
    Did you source the pulley from ESS?

I would assume you both would be at the 5.5 psi range.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast