Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Nice runs! Alpine, what codes were causing you to keep limping? 29f2???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Nice runs! Alpine, what codes were causing you to keep limping? 29f2???
    IIRC some sort of fuel pump code and a low boost code

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

fastgti has long been the loyal and respectable 4 cylinder forum friend haha.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    fastgti has long been the loyal and respectable 4 cylinder forum friend haha.
    LOL, thanks buddy. You guys motivate me and teach me what I gotta learn to step it up. I love this site, honestly. Full homo Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Sorry but the n54 needs to figure out its problems? Spinning in 3rd while a fwd car isn't? Please lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

good runs, doesn't suprise me that a tuned Cobalt SS Turbo is that quick; a stock one would even give a stock 335i a good run from a roll.
    Loe P.
    B8.5 Audi S5 3.0"T" - GIAC stage II ECU / GIAC DSG TCU / AWE-tuning Pulley / AFe filter / 034 TBB / mod airbox / X-pipe
    - 09' E90 M3 7-DCT Interlagos Blue / Novillo Silver - gone Click here to enlarge
    [K&N filter|MS pullies|test pipes|Evolve Stg II tune/Servotronic/GTS-DCT Tune|Euro MDM]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Sorry but the n54 needs to figure out its problems? Spinning in 3rd while a fwd car isn't? Please lol
    Well, he does have about 400wtq all through the rpm lol. With $#@!ty stock tires, I believe it. I only have 350wtq at like 2500 rpm where I was never at.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spool twice Click here to enlarge
    good runs, doesn't suprise me that a tuned Cobalt SS Turbo is that quick; a stock one would even give a stock 335i a good run from a roll.
    Yep, raced my buddies stock 335 and e46 m3. Dead even stock for stock.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    The first run that we started in second gear, I lifted off throttle during the 2 shifts. All other runs I was no lift shifting lol.
    Nice runs! My bro used to have the same car as yours. He loved the no lift shift mode.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sick camera angle. Idk if this has been asked yet but out of curiosity are you running the G5 ISO?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by psmith95 Click here to enlarge
    Sick camera angle. Idk if this has been asked yet but out of curiosity are you running the G5 ISO?
    Not at the time these videos were shot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Not at the time these videos were shot.
    JR, we need to run it again! ASAP. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

JR, we need to run it again! ASAP. Click here to enlarge
    For sure! Just let me know. I'm down to get my ass handed to me.
    This time the GoPro is going on your ride.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

For sure! Just let me know. I'm down to get my ass handed to me.
    This time the GoPro is going on your ride.
    I'll keep in touch with you through text. Maybe I can get another friend with a SC e46 m3 to come by too.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

do it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by silvergray545 Click here to enlarge
    Lol that's what I figured. I did a no lift shift once and found it to be absolutely worthless lol. I still don't understand its purpose.
    makes a HUGE difference when your turbo isn't itty bitty...my car in particular picks up about 2-3 mph. In a 1-2 shift it's the difference between an 11 second pass and a 12 second pass...(falling out of boost). But if your turbo is tiny..you don't see any of these ill consequences if you don't

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

I'll keep in touch with you through text. Maybe I can get another friend with a SC e46 m3 to come by too.
    Sounds good. The more the cars the better.
    Lets hope the weather clears up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Sounds good. The more the cars the better.
    Lets hope the weather clears up.
    Yea exactly. That's the most important lol
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12