Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    That's accurate (to within a few hundred$) pricing

not 'used' prices, but brand new rrp's
    Maybe he should sign the car too... you know, to show what a collector's piece it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Maybe he should sign the car too... you know, to show what a collector's piece it is.
    +$10k AND 25whp right?
    bargain.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I find it interesting that creaminz is selling his highly modded e90 with the Vishnu single already. I don't get it, put all that money in the car, buy a single turbo and drive it for a month, then sell it?

Seems to me the single hype has really cooled off over at e90post, I can't believe there are no vids from the shift sector event...... Pretty disappointing.
    Wouldn't touch his car with a ten foot pole.

It is like a tired old used slut, with a giant camel toe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't touch his car with a ten foot pole.

It is like a tired old used slut, with a giant camel toe.
    lol harsh. For cars like that, you must part them out to recover the mod money. Then sell what is left with the car heavily discounted to carmax. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    lol harsh. For cars like that, you must part them out to recover the mod money. Then sell what is left with the car heavily discounted to carmax. Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, a little harsh...lol.

But we aren't talking about a IND build here. Compared to them, this car is a hack job. But the car does have expensive parts on it, like you said would have better value if parted out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, a little harsh...lol.

But we aren't talking about a IND build here. Compared to them, this car is a hack job. But the car does have expensive parts on it, like you said would have better value if parted out.
    Howso? It doesn't SEEM like any corners were cut?

Potential gearbox issues asside..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who the hell mods a 335i that far let alone.... an E90 lol... At least get an E92 geeze.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    quick question. does shiv = sikh335 on the other forum?
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    quick question. does shiv = sikh335 on the other forum?
    No it just feels that way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Last time I checked, I was over $20k modding my car Click here to enlarge

With all the changes and high-end $#@! Creamiz puts on his car, I'd say $66k is pretty likely.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No it just feels that way.
    for real for reals sticky.. is it. Cuz it really feels that way lmao. I'm waiting to be banned for calling who ever that Sikh335 is out on their BS rant claiming the reason we have no other 1/4 mile results (other than shiv) is bcuZ the single turbo guys are hurting in the economy and can't afford 20 dollars for a test and tune lmao
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    for real for reals sticky.. is it. Cuz it really feels that way lmao. I'm waiting to be banned for calling who ever that Sikh335 is out on their BS rant claiming the reason we have no other 1/4 mile results (other than shiv) is bcuZ the single turbo guys are hurting in the economy and can't afford 20 dollars for a test and tune lmao
    The reason we don't have any 1/4 mile times is because someone like Sikh is likely a $#@!ty drag racer to begin with with little experience and won't top Shiv's own numbers. Secondly, Shiv's car receives special prep and treatment from him. So it is highly unlikely the other single turbo cars will match him in owners hands.

So, if Sikh goes and runs and his numbers suck (which they likely will) obviously we would all jump all over it. So Vishnu wants to portray the kit a certain way and that is why there are no numbers from anyone else.

It's politics.

And also the single turbo setups clearly aren't as ready for the big time as they claimed. It wouldn't kill them to be honest but we all know how Vishnu operates by now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Who the hell mods a 335i that far let alone.... an E90 lol... At least get an E92 geeze.
    The E90 is structurally more sound then the E92. Food for thought...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a waste of $$$$ and time. Obviously the guy is not happy with his Single Turbo "Monster" or else he would want to keep it longer. Ridiculous to spend so much money on a car like the 335i IMO Click here to enlarge but to each their own I guess. If you have that much money to throw away, then hey!! by all means!! Keep businesses happy. Funny too at the same time, when you think about it. Click here to enlarge
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    What a waste of $$$$ and time. Obviously the guy is not happy with his Single Turbo "Monster" or else he would want to keep it longer. Ridiculous to spend so much money on a car like the 335i IMO Click here to enlarge but to each their own I guess. If you have that much money to throw away, then hey!! by all means!! Keep businesses happy. Funny too at the same time, when you think about it. Click here to enlarge
    I could easily "inflate" what I paid for my car and parts versus what I really paid. Say a supercharger is $10k retail and you show up it with $9000 cash and say you want it for that amount installed you think you won't get it? Nobody is paying retail for anything today. If you are, you probably are stupid enough to spend $66k on a 335.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I could easily "inflate" what I paid for my car and parts versus what I really paid. Say a supercharger is $10k retail and you show up it with $9000 cash and say you want it for that amount installed you think you won't get it? Nobody is paying retail for anything today. If you are, you probably are stupid enough to spend $66k on a 335.
    True that. Lots of $$$$ anyways to get rid of the car so fast after this much money. A big fail for the Vishnu god for sure. This move does not instill confidence in their products. Sad but true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    True that. Lots of $$$$ anyways to get rid of the car so fast after this much money. A big fail for the Vishnu god for sure. This move does not instill confidence in their products. Sad but true.
    I'm shedding no tears.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm shedding no tears.
    Click here to enlarge doubt anyone in the "real" enthusiast community is; however, I bet someone on the other side of the fence probably is though. Picture this Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    The E90 is structurally more sound then the E92. Food for thought...
    Who cares? There is no point in dropping $60k and then arguing about structural rigidity. You might as well of bought a Porsche or something that is more suited to the track (which the E90/E92 are not). I was just remarking people usually buy the E90 over the E92 because they have a family or it is their daily/only car. Two door version is always the buy it to play with it version.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rudypoochris Click here to enlarge
    Who cares? There is no point in dropping $60k and then arguing about structural rigidity. You might as well of bought a Porsche or something that is more suited to the track (which the E90/E92 are not). I was just remarking people usually buy the E90 over the E92 because they have a family or it is their daily/only car. Two door version is always the buy it to play with it version.
    People aren't rational with their cars. You take what you have and change it if you want to. If the only thing that mattered was performance/$ we would all be driving V8 miatas.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sad part is he spent $66k on mods on a car with a slushbox automatic. What a waste.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sad part is he spent $66k on mods on a car with a slushbox automatic. What a waste.
    Hey, I'm at $30k in mods and my car is an automatic too ;o)

It all depends what you want to do with the car. For people like creaminz, it's all about the modding experience. Once the car is "done" and there's vertually nothing left to modify/upgrade anymore, the fun is gone. On his next car he'll certainly go mod crazy again...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And the car has 70k miles, that's surprising for a show car. I agree, to each thier own on modding....but yea he should part out.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The reason we don't have any 1/4 mile times is because someone like Sikh is likely a $#@!ty drag racer to begin with with little experience and won't top Shiv's own numbers. Secondly, Shiv's car receives special prep and treatment from him. So it is highly unlikely the other single turbo cars will match him in owners hands.

So, if Sikh goes and runs and his numbers suck (which they likely will) obviously we would all jump all over it. So Vishnu wants to portray the kit a certain way and that is why there are no numbers from anyone else.

It's politics.

And also the single turbo setups clearly aren't as ready for the big time as they claimed. It wouldn't kill them to be honest but we all know how Vishnu operates by now.
    but ... they're owners

who paid money for the kit

they can do whatever the f*ck they like...?

or have they had to sign some bull$#@! NDA?

if you're having to buy everything online, i'd say if they recieved an email offering $9k they'd laugh and ignore it most of the time lol\

nothing REALLY wrong with spending $60k on a 335i over an M3... if he went as far as changing the subframe over (which isn't all that expensive, when we're talking about $60k plus lol), it would *almost* literally BE an M3 with an N54 instead of an S65

the problem would be spending $60k on a 335i with a single turbo and then realizing a good portion of that $60k was an absolute waste of money....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    but ... they're owners

who paid money for the kit

they can do whatever the f*ck they like...?

or have they had to sign some bull$#@! NDA?
    They sure can do whatever they but what do you buy it for? To just type about it? Not even 1 of them wants to see what it can do?

if you're having to buy everything online, i'd say if they recieved an email offering $9k they'd laugh and ignore it most of the time lol\
    Nobody laughs at thousands of dollars of cash today. Who gives a crap what MSRP is on products even online? I'll call up a tuner and say I want this and this and this and this and this is what I'm willing to pay.

nothing REALLY wrong with spending $60k on a 335i over an M3... if he went as far as changing the subframe over (which isn't all that expensive, when we're talking about $60k plus lol), it would *almost* literally BE an M3 with an N54 instead of an S65
    He didn't spend all that. You think he didn't talk to Shiv and say oh hey man I'll get on my knees and promote your kit blah blah blah give me it for a discount blah blah blah test on my car blah blah blah.

This $60k figure really needs to stop being thrown around. He's never going to see it anyway, so it's pointless.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast