Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Run it again without the check engine and you will beat your own record.
    I did and I didn't. The CEL is just a light it didn't affect the power it was not limp mode.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Ask any tuner. A CEL will make you lose power
    Ya... I did. Jeremy at OE Tuning specifically told me not to worry about the CEL as it would have no affect and it didn't hence why I ran as quick/fast as I did. I also ran it at the track with and without the CEL on so I don't know what to tell you as my personal experience says otherwise.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I did and I didn't. The CEL is just a light it didn't affect the power it was not limp mode.



    Ya... I did. Jeremy at OE Tuning specifically told me not to worry about the CEL as it would have no affect and it didn't hence why I ran as quick/fast as I did. I also ran it at the track with and without the CEL on so I don't know what to tell you as my personal experience says otherwise.
    Ok, maybe your case is different.

    Regardless, that M5 isn't a stage2.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Ok, maybe your case is different.

    Regardless, that M5 isn't a stage2.
    I'm sure the M5 doesn't have a PP-P stage 2 tune but we can not rule out it not having cats/exhaust. More details would be great I would like to hear from the owners but who knows who they are.

    We will be getting more and more videos. This is just the beginning of the tuning for these motors.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure the M5 doesn't have a PP-P stage 2 tune but we can not rule out it not having cats/exhaust. More details would be great I would like to hear from the owners but who knows who they are.

    We will be getting more and more videos. This is just the beginning of the tuning for these motors.
    And it could possibly not have a PP-P tune at all!

    I will let you know
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    967
    Rep Points
    1,459.5
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    6 MT will hurt it...
    Very true. The only reason I suggest it is because I think it would be more fun to drive, haha.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Run it again without the check engine and you will beat your own record.


    Ask any tuner. A CEL will make you lose power
    Losing power is completely contingent upon what is causing the CEL, not necessarily the CEL itself. For instance, pulling a CEL for pre-cat O2 sensors or post-cat O2 sensors may potentially lead to completely different symptoms, despite both presenting with the same CEL.
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    As I expected.

    This M5 isn't a PP-Performance car. Jimmy Pelka confirmed this.

    Moreover, ths Evotech E63 stage 3 raced a PPP tuned biturbo CLS63 at the moscow unlim 500 (it was mentioned @ mbworld). I won't tell you what happened until you all see the video.


    I will post it for a good laugh


    That was very cheap to race an M5 and claiming it was a stage2 ppp tune, when they have not even released stage 2 for the M5 yet.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    This M5 isn't a PP-Performance car. Jimmy Pelka confirmed this.
    If his car lost this is exactly what I would expect him to say.

    Who knows what it actually is just going by what was written in the video. Nobody is saying accept it as fact just enjoy the race.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    As I expected.
    This M5 isn't a PP-Performance car. Jimmy Pelka confirmed this.
    Moreover, ths Evotech E63 stage 3 raced a PPP tuned biturbo CLS63 at the moscow unlim 500 (it was mentioned @ mbworld). I won't tell you what happened until you all see the video.

    I will post it for a good laugh

    That was very cheap to race an M5 and claiming it was a stage2 ppp tune, when they have not even released stage 2 for the M5 yet.
    That car just got downpipes without anyone tune. Stage 2 for the new M5 isn't released yet wether PP or other vendors.
    Do not forget that PP was the first to tune the F10 M5 Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If his car lost this is exactly what I would expect him to say.

    Who knows what it actually is just going by what was written in the video. Nobody is saying accept it as fact just enjoy the race.
    Funny - these guys take EVERY SINGLE thing posted on YouTube to 100% true. But when a video is shown of a PP-Performance car being beaten it HAS to be fake. LOL!!!!
    The retardation never ends.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Funny - these guys take EVERY SINGLE thing posted on YouTube to 100% true. But when a video is shown of a PP-Performance car being beaten it HAS to be fake. LOL!!!!
    The retardation never ends.

    That blue X5 that smoked the MHP C63 got smoked by an X6. The video will be released soon on dragtimesinfo and we wont say it's fake. I'm saying from now it's not fake Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    That blue X5 that smoked the MHP C63 got smoked by an X6. The video will be released soon on dragtimesinfo and we wont say it's fake. I'm saying from now it's not fake Click here to enlarge
    Dude just shut up already.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude just shut up already.
    why should I shut up, cause my reply makes you look that you're wrong ?
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    why should I shut up, cause my reply makes you look that you're wrong ?
    No, because you are an idiot and you are referencing other cars that have no bearing on the video being discussed in this thread. This is an Evotech PPP thread and your hatred for MHP has no place here - so once again - STFU

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    No, because you are an idiot and you are referencing other cars that have no bearing on the video being discussed in this thread. This is an Evotech PPP thread and your hatred for MHP has no place here - so once again - STFU
    Can you read english ? I've already stated that I have no haterd/love towards MHP. I just don't believe them. Even their customers/fanboys thinks that their packages claims are inflated lol.

    Why then did you reference my car in Jacob's thread about the C63 vs M3 ?

    Stop making yourself look like a fool.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Can you read english ? I've already stated that I have no haterd/love towards MHP. I just don't believe them. Even their customers/fanboys thinks that their packages claims are inflated lol.

    Why then did you reference my car in Jacob's thread about the C63 vs M3 ?

    Stop making yourself look like a fool.
    Every other post you make has some MHP hatred in it. Give it a rest.
    I mentioned your car in the other thread because you guys were taking about how fast they are. You brought them into the discussion not me. Why don't you leave that thread over there where it belongs and not here - stick to the topic.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Every other post you make has some MHP hatred in it. Give it a rest.
    I mentioned your car in the other thread because you guys were taking about how fast they are. You brought them into the discussion not me. Why don't you leave that thread over there where it belongs and not here - stick to the topic.
    That's weird, We haven't talked about how our cars are fast until you first referenced my car and dodgers in page 3 post #58 and you brought my car into discussion. So who should stick to topics ?

    See ? I've told you already to stop making yourself look like a fool yet you're happy showing it.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    That's weird, We haven't talked about how our cars are fast until you first referenced my car and dodgers in page 3 post #58 and you brought my car into discussion. So who should stick to topics ?

    See ? I've told you already to stop making yourself look like a fool yet you're happy showing it.
    No, you stupid $#@!ing monkey; I don't SEE anything but you making a complete and utter $#@!ing ASS out of yourself in every thread you participate in. So here, I'll show you what I was referring to so you can stop trying to act SMART you stupid $#@!ing HALF WIT.

    In the OTHER thread you said I brought your car into the discussion FIRST. No, that is NOT the case. You made the following sarcastic post about "Dodger's rocket" because we all know you are a butt hurt little $#@! because even with a more powerful car you cannot beat his best time. It was not until you made that post that I brought your car into the discussion.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge

    There're a lot of weistec C63's in the USA, why don't you 1 mile race one of them then ?

    What you say BAD430BENZ , would you accept a 1 mile race against dodger's rocket ?

    So, now do YOU SEE ??????

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh and this was before your post #58 and even Dodger responded to you with the following message:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Wait isnt what being discussed here a sc m3 vs an unknown modded c63??? Come on now i even remeber that
    Once again showing that YOU brought your car into the discussion. So once again, SHUT THE $#@! UP and quit referencing other discussions here where they DO NOT BELONG.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    No, you stupid $#@!ing monkey; I don't SEE anything but you making a complete and utter $#@!ing ASS out of yourself in every thread you participate in. So here, I'll show you what I was referring to so you can stop trying to act SMART you stupid $#@!ing HALF WIT.

    In the OTHER thread you said I brought your car into the discussion FIRST. No, that is NOT the case. You made the following sarcastic post about "Dodger's rocket" because we all know you are a butt hurt little $#@! because even with a more powerful car you cannot beat his best time. It was not until you made that post that I brought your car into the discussion.




    So, now do YOU SEE ??????
    My sarcastic post was in page 3 post #74, while you brought my car into discussion in the same page (3) post #59. How come I'm the one who brought my car into discussion first when there's 15 posts between yours and my sarcastic one. So you can't read and can't count ? that's really horrible.

    How many times should I prove that you're making a fool out of yourself.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Oh and this was before your post #58 and even Dodger responded to you with the following message:



    Once again showing that YOU brought your car into the discussion. So once again, SHUT THE $#@! UP and quit referencing other discussions here where they DO NOT BELONG.
    That post is in page 4 #76 and that was his reply to my sarcastic post which is #74. how come it's before you first mentioned my car in post #59 ?
    Last edited by Sirex63; 07-10-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    My sarcastic post was in page 3 post # 74, while you brought my car into discussion in the same page (3) post # 58. How come I'm the one who brought my car into discussion first when there's 16 posts between yours and my sarcastic one. So you can't read and can't count ? that's really horrible.

    How many times should I prove that you're making a fool out of yourself.

    That post is in page 4 # 76 how come it's before #58 ?

    DUDE - are you really that RETARDED ????

    First of all post #58 from that thread WAS MADE BY YOU, NOT ME !!!

    LOL!!!!!

    Here:

    http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...291#post301291


    And then YOU brought your car into the discussion in post #74, to which I responded.

    SO WHO IS THE FOOL ????????Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    DUDE - are you really that RETARDED ????

    First of all post #58 from that thread WAS MADE BY YOU, NOT ME !!!

    LOL!!!!!

    Here:

    http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...291#post301291


    And then YOU brought your car into the discussion in post #74, to which I responded.

    SO WHO IS THE FOOL ????????Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    It was #59 not #58, already fixed.

    I haven't brought my car into discussion until you brought it with dodgers which you always do trying to make me upset and it isn't working and wont work in a lifetime. You always show me that you can't achieve anything and got a car that has no chance against mine by bringing up cars which aren't yours. Click here to enlarge

    So who's comparing it in every single thread ? LOL

    That's post #74. Show me where I brought my car into discussion in that post. LOOOL

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Drunk boy, I stated that if nobody would believe him should wait for the video that dragtimesinfo will post soon.

    M3 is 625 HP and the C63 is around it.

    There're a lot of weistec C63's in the USA, why don't you 1 mile race one of them then ?

    What you say BAD430BENZ , would you accept a 1 mile race against dodger's rocket ?
    Stop acting fool, or you're already one ?
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    It was #59 not #58, already fixed.
    Ok so you were wrong about that smartguy...LOL

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't brought my car into discussion until you brought it with dodgers which you always do trying to make me upset and it isn't working and wont work in a lifetime. You always show me that you can't achieve anything and got a car that has no chance against mine by bringing up cars which aren't yours. Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, clearly I haven't upset you that's why you are trying so hard now and bringing it up in every thread you can - LOL...you are a lying bastard.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    So who's comparing it in every single thread ? LOL
    You are, read back I just proved you wrong numerous times.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    That's post #74. Show me where I brought my car into discussion in that post. LOOOL



    Stop acting fool, or you're already one ?
    Oh sorry, did the small dick and hairy back comment not get to you either ??? LOLOLOL
    The only FOOL here is you as evidenced by the beating I just threw you (and the fact that you rep is going down as fast as Jacobs).

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Ok so you were wrong about that smartguy...LOL

    Yeah, clearly I haven't upset you that's why you are trying so hard now and bringing it up in every thread you can - LOL...you are a lying bastard.

    You are, read back I just proved you wrong numerous times.

    Oh sorry, did the small dick and hairy back comment not get to you either ??? LOLOLOL
    The only FOOL here is you as evidenced by the beating I just threw you (and the fact that you rep is going down as fast as Jacobs).
    Actually you're the one who compares a car that isn't yours to my car in every thread. Go back and see yourself I wont waste my time doing that and no I'm not upset.

    You haven't beated anything. Keep dreaming. You know you're the one that starts this in every thread, you're just trying to run away with it and blame it on me. Well it's not working kid.

    Why do you always mention rep points ? Are you in this forum just to earn points ? Then you can sell them and afford a tune ? LOL. Well one of couple of more reasons I'm still in this forum is to show people how stupid you are.

    As I stated previously I do not care about rep points if it was 0 or million. In fact, the only purpose it's going down cause you're negative rep me then you can show off you have more positive rep points since that's the only thing you can achieve.

    Again, stop showing people how really stupid you are.

    Lely tofa
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Actually you're the one who compares a car that isn't yours to my car in every thread. Go back and see yourself I wont waste my time doing that and no I'm not upset.
    So what's wrong with making that comparison ? The only reason I make it, since you keep bring it up LOL....is because you made the idiotic distinction that because you car is "more powerful" than Dodgers then it is faster. You said this, not me. So lets settle this once and for all shall we ? Your car DOES have more power than Dodgers...but until you take it down the track faster then him, his is still faster than yours. Can you at least grow up for one second and agree to that ?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    You haven't beated anything. Keep dreaming. You know you're the one that starts this in every thread, you're just trying to run away with it and blame it on me. Well it's not working kid.
    Start WHAT exactly ??? I made a comment about the video in question and you came in here all butt hurt referencing things totally off topic from other threads which I then proved you wrong about. I call that a beating. So take it like a man and for like the 4th time STFU.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Why do you always mention rep points ? Are you in this forum just to earn points ? Then you can sell them and afford a tune ? LOL. Well one of couple of more reasons I'm still in this forum is to show people how stupid you are.
    Yeah, you got me...you are clever you have to throw out the "I got more money than you do" comment because you think because my car is not tuned I cannot afford it. LOL. Look little boy I could buy your car 50 times over with the Wesitec blower and never bat an eye. So please, don't make such silly comments you have no idea what my motivation is with my own car nor any clue to my personal finances.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    As I stated previously I do not care about rep points if it was 0 or million. In fact, the only purpose it's going down cause you're negative rep me then you can show off you have more positive rep points since that's the only thing you can achieve.
    Once again you display for everyone what a true idiot you are. You think I am the reason your rep is going down ?? Maybe you should read the rules here again - I can only neg rep you once in a given period...which is all I have done. Your rep is dropping because there are people here other than me who see you for the $#@!ing retarded waste of space that you really are. You have multiple neg reps today alone from your idiotic remarks and behavior. I can only neg rep you once...so then where do you think those other negs reps came from ?? That's right, NOT ME you silly little monkey.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Again, stop showing people how really stupid you are.
    Again - who is looking the FOOL here ? Wanna keep going little boy cause I will keep busting you up all day. No go get your $#@!ing shine box.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So what's wrong with making that comparison ? The only reason I make it, since you keep bring it up LOL....is because you made the idiotic distinction that because you car is "more powerful" than Dodgers then it is faster. You said this, not me. So lets settle this once and for all shall we ? Your car DOES have more power than Dodgers...but until you take it down the track faster then him, his is still faster than yours. Can you at least grow up for one second and agree to that ?

    Why don’t you go to the drag and show me what can you do, why do you always ask other people to drag their cars when you don’t ? Since you haven’t get any experience in a drag race then you know nothing about it. Dodger admits that my car is faster already so stop talking about cars that can kill your lil toy.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Start WHAT exactly ??? I made a comment about the video in question and you came in here all butt hurt referencing things totally off topic from other threads which I then proved you wrong about. I call that a beating. So take it like a man and for like the 4th time STFU.


    I haven’t referenced anything from any thread, you’re the one who referenced my haterd towards MHP in post #37. So who starts referencing other things ? LOL

    You haven’t beaten anyone in your life, actually I bet you’re the one who’s butt hurt from your childhood and you’ve got beaten since that.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, you got me...you are clever you have to throw out the "I got more money than you do" comment because you think because my car is not tuned I cannot afford it. LOL. Look little boy I could buy your car 50 times over with the Wesitec blower and never bat an eye. So please, don't make such silly comments you have no idea what my motivation is with my own car nor any clue to my personal finances.
    I can do this I can do that, stop crying. Everybody is good at talking but your a pro in it. Actions speak louder than words, be a man and blow not 50, just 1 car which is yours if you can.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Once again you display for everyone what a true idiot you are. You think I am the reason your rep is going down ?? Maybe you should read the rules here again - I can only neg rep you once in a given period...which is all I have done. Your rep is dropping because there are people here other than me who see you for the $#@!ing retarded waste of space that you really are. You have multiple neg reps today alone from your idiotic remarks and behavior. I can only neg rep you once...so then where do you think those other negs reps came from ?? That's right, NOT ME you silly little monkey.
    Since I have no intention in reps so of course I would not care about reading about its rule. Again I say I do not care about what you or any other creature on this forum thinks about me. It won’t change my anything in my life. You seem to care about the rep a lot. You make me think that it’s an election to win. LOOL


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So what's wrong with making that comparison ? The only reason I make it, since you keep bring it up LOL....is because you made the idiotic distinction that because you car is "more powerful" than Dodgers then it is faster. You said this, not me. So lets settle this once and for all shall we ? Your car DOES have more power than Dodgers...but until you take it down the track faster then him, his is still faster than yours. Can you at least grow up for one second and agree to that ?

    Why don’t you go to the drag and show me what can you do, why do you always ask other people to drag their cars when you don’t ? Since you haven’t get any experience in a drag race then you know nothing about it. Dodger admits that my car is faster already so stop talking about cars that can kill your lil toy.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Start WHAT exactly ??? I made a comment about the video in question and you came in here all butt hurt referencing things totally off topic from other threads which I then proved you wrong about. I call that a beating. So take it like a man and for like the 4th time STFU.


    I haven’t referenced anything from any thread, you’re the one who referenced my haterd towards MHP in post #37. So who starts referencing other things ? LOL

    You haven’t beaten anyone in your life, actually I bet you’re the one who’s butt hurt from your childhood and you've been getting beaten since then.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, you got me...you are clever you have to throw out the "I got more money than you do" comment because you think because my car is not tuned I cannot afford it. LOL. Look little boy I could buy your car 50 times over with the Wesitec blower and never bat an eye. So please, don't make such silly comments you have no idea what my motivation is with my own car nor any clue to my personal finances.
    I can do this I can do that, stop crying already. Everybody is good at talking but your a pro in it. Actions speak louder than words, be a man and blow not 50, just 1 car which is yours if you can.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Once again you display for everyone what a true idiot you are. You think I am the reason your rep is going down ?? Maybe you should read the rules here again - I can only neg rep you once in a given period...which is all I have done. Your rep is dropping because there are people here other than me who see you for the $#@!ing retarded waste of space that you really are. You have multiple neg reps today alone from your idiotic remarks and behavior. I can only neg rep you once...so then where do you think those other negs reps came from ?? That's right, NOT ME you silly little monkey.
    Since I have no intention in reps so of course I would not care about reading about its rule. Again I say I do not care about what you or any other creature on this forum thinks about me. It won’t change my anything in my life. You seem to care about the rep a lot. You make me think that it’s an election to win. LOOL


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Again - who is looking the FOOL here ? Wanna keep going little boy cause I will keep busting you up all day. No go get your $#@!ing shine box.
    Of course I don’t want to keep going since I’ve got a lot important things to do than replying to such a jerk old man. I just reply to you to show others how really foolish you are in a spare time.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •