Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I got ya...I to put 1 k a month on my car when it's warm, really only 4 months out of the year driving to the shore and back. I need a ride in your boosted m....LM
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    anyone else notice this is at 26 psi? 3 psi more than shiv, 1 psi = even 15 hp, 3x15=45 hp, 635-45= 590 rwhp on pump/meth @23 psi..... what gives @shiv ?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    I got ya...I to put 1 k a month on my car when it's warm, really only 4 months out of the year driving to the shore and back. I need a ride in your boosted m....LM
    sure, just a little while longer Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol I figured you would be boosted by the time I saw you nextClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Lol I figured you would be boosted by the time I saw you nextClick here to enlarge
    I should be, well, depends on when the next outing, but i think so Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's released. Pricing isn't bad at all, you are probably looking at the ~$9500 range to cover everything including required hardware. I would honestly add at least 5K though for suspension upgrades.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Q4P Click here to enlarge
    It's released. Pricing isn't bad at all, you are probably looking at the ~$9500 range to cover everything including required hardware. I would honestly add at least 5K though for suspension upgrades.
    The kit itself as presented is $8,000. Then you need a procede, meth, intercooler, various drivetrain mods, perhaps a catback, clutch, flywheel, plugs, etc. I'd guess closer to 14k for a turn key kinda thing. It you strip away their downpipe and wastegate piping the turbo, manifold, and tubes to connect it are $6,750 or $7,300 depending on the turbo you use. Does anyone know what the turbo actually retails for? A good custom manifold is normally 2k or less in my experience.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Does anyone know what the turbo actually retails for?
    http://www.precisionturbo.net/Street...ss/600-800HP/2

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    The kit itself as presented is $8,000. Then you need a procede, meth, intercooler, various drivetrain mods, perhaps a catback, clutch, flywheel, plugs, etc. I'd guess closer to 14k for a turn key kinda thing. It you strip away their downpipe and wastegate piping the turbo, manifold, and tubes to connect it are $6,750 or $7,300 depending on the turbo you use. Does anyone know what the turbo actually retails for? A good custom manifold is normally 2k or less in my experience.
    Lol here you go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I'm reading that properly it's $1000 for the normal one and $600 more for the ball bearing model? Not bad at all!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes the price is great for a high quality unit. This is a strong little snail, perhaps the one they are using. http://www.precisionturbo.net/Street...-CEA%C2%AE/245

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good and cheap; value purchase especially w/o BB at $999.99.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    94 octane is available at the.pumps in Cali? Oh no? Then quit $#@!ing saying pumpgas.

Since this car hasn't been chopped into an abortion like state for suspension, take it to the strip and see what it runs on RACEFUEL and 3 gph methanol.

Why do I have the feeling it wont happen..
    so, since all the "misfires" are finally "fixed" are we going to see any of these cars run again, or are they still too busy out and "enjoying" their cars?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL someone never stops riding Shiv.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL I guess this record was completely shattered, with a tune not even finalized haha Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL someone never stops riding Shiv.
    i just like to not forget the N54's history so newbs have a firm grasp of relevance and insight to why i question everything and everyone in the manner in which i do

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i just like to not forget the N54's history so newbs have a firm grasp of relevance and insight to why i question everything and everyone in the manner in which i do
    That's fine nobody is shedding any tears for him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345