Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

pics are coming up right now Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    here we go Click here to enlarge Please dont mind the OEM chrome wheels...

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

The CSL airbox gives me wood.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I cant wait to get the tune so we can get this bad boy fired up...we have a go-pro at the shop, might try to take some video of it.

Its a bubble car, im actually concerned to take it outside, much less on the highway LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Awesome! He's got the same headers as me too! I love my SS V1 Stepped Headers with Evolve CF Airbox/AlphaN. The car will pull like crazy when it's tuned!

There is no doubt that car will be a blast to drive.

Did you end up using the ESS IAT or rigging your own?
    2002 E46 M3 6MT | Jet Black . Black Nappa | My GermanBoost Build Thread
    2009 E90 M3 DCT | Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    I wouldn't say perfect. I'm in the Southeast USA, it's hot here and way more humid. It's not uncommon to see an S54 with > 300whp, no header, no intake plenum in our coniditions. The engine's do vary greatly in output though but the fuel difference is marginal

Keep us posted on the results
    Hhhmm I wonder what makes you think it gets way more humid than Bahrain where you are. Dude we have 70-95%humidity daily. 115-125f 6-8 months in the year!!!! My results are perfect for a car in this weather with heavy wheels and BAD BAD fuel. Trust me its worse than Cali 91! Its funny how when my customers come to visit and check on their cars they cant breath in Bahrain lol.

Any way these engines do vary in output. I recently Did a US Spec M3 E46 6MT 2002 model in Bahrain and just with an intake Euro headers and EVOLVE tune on 91US fuel it made 305rwhp on a dynojet in 3 runs. FlipM3 Knows about this one Click here to enlarge So it all depends on so many things. Bottom line I've been playing with these cars for a while and knowing what i have available to me here (bad weather and bad fuel) Im very very happy that I achieved nearly 300whp SAFELY.

I'll do the dyno just for you with some 100 Octane Euro fuel or 94 US fuel when the weather gets better as its too hot to even think right now and I have customers projects to get done too. I promise you I will get it done as soon as I can.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Matt

Beautifully done brother Click here to enlarge. Now get a tunin cos that thing is gona sounds SEXY once your done Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Hhhmm I wonder what makes you think it gets way more humid than Bahrain where you are. Dude we have 70-95%humidity daily. 115-125f 6-8 months in the year!!!! My results are perfect for a car in this weather with heavy wheels and BAD BAD fuel. Trust me its worse than Cali 91! Its funny how when my customers come to visit and check on their cars they cant breath in Bahrain lol.

Any way these engines do vary in output. I recently Did a US Spec M3 E46 6MT 2002 model in Bahrain and just with an intake Euro headers and EVOLVE tune on 91US fuel it made 305rwhp on a dynojet in 3 runs. FlipM3 Knows about this one Click here to enlarge So it all depends on so many things. Bottom line I've been playing with these cars for a while and knowing what i have available to me here (bad weather and bad fuel) Im very very happy that I achieved nearly 300whp SAFELY.

I'll do the dyno just for you with some 100 Octane Euro fuel or 94 US fuel when the weather gets better as its too hot to even think right now and I have customers projects to get done too. I promise you I will get it done as soon as I can.
    Thanks for putting up what i'm unfamiliar with (weather conditions) but regardless in 100 degree heat or not less than 300whp on an S54, alpha N, reputable headers is simply not strong numbers no matter what IMO
    I see 90-100 degree heat and 85-100% humidity daily where I live May-August. From me upgrading from 93 to E85 is minimal and more than 91 to 93 regardless of where you are..

But like we agree, it all depends on many "things." A strong M3 with no headers and airbox can easily make over 305whp in less than ideal conditions. You are sitting at 299 with thousands and thousands more invested

Keep us posted
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for putting up what i'm unfamiliar with (weather conditions) but regardless in 100 degree heat or not less than 300whp on an S54, alpha N, reputable headers is simply not strong numbers no matter what IMO
    I see 90-100 degree heat and 85-100% humidity daily where I live May-August. From me upgrading from 93 to E85 is minimal and more than 91 to 93 regardless of where you are..

But like we agree, it all depends on many "things." A strong M3 with no headers and airbox can easily make over 305whp in less than ideal conditions. You are sitting at 299 with thousands and thousands more invested

Keep us posted
    You know what I think i'll stop right there cos you sound like the KING of S54's. Good luck with your project and come visit me in Bahrain so I can show you what REAL heat feels like and what an S54 feels like when you drive it in 125f weather Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Matt

Beautifully done brother Click here to enlarge. Now get a tunin cos that thing is gona sounds SEXY once your done Click here to enlarge

Thanks Click here to enlarge

And since ESS supplies their own IAT sensor with their tune, I am just waiting for that to arrive and I will be putting that one in instead of the OEM one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@AUTOCouture Click here to enlarge

And since ESS supplies their own IAT sensor with their tune, I am just waiting for that to arrive and I will be putting that one in instead of the OEM one.
    Awesome, cant wait brother.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Hhhmm I wonder what makes you think it gets way more humid than Bahrain where you are.
    Because I am below sea level and surrounded by water

Any way these engines do vary in output. I recently Did a US Spec M3 E46 6MT 2002 model in Bahrain and just with an intake Euro headers and EVOLVE tune on 91US fuel it made 305rwhp on a dynojet in 3 runs.
    Now that's more like it and think with a custom remote calibration it would only go up in a few hours on that dyno
    Last edited by onurleft; 06-20-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Alpha ///N - YouTube: 95CSL
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Sweet!! I can't wait to hear about the first reaction the owner has when he goes WOT.

The best is when I downshift and rev-match in a neighborhood...definitely breaking necks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by flipm3 Click here to enlarge
    Sweet!! I can't wait to hear about the first reaction the owner has when he goes WOT.

The best is when I downshift and rev-match in a neighborhood...definitely breaking necks Click here to enlarge

well we have a Go-Pro here...I will see what we can do about taking a few vids

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

well we have a Go-Pro here...I will see what we can do about taking a few vids
    Nice! No one will ever get tired of the pure induction roar of a proper CF Airbox on the S54B32. It's pretty funny, just a little over a year ago or so, it was pretty rare to find people willing to do the CF Airbox conversion with AlphaN. With the advancement in tuning from Epic, ESS, and Evolve, things have really picked up here in the States! No doubt a great time for everyone to own an E46 M3 Click here to enlarge

Great work as always AUTOCouture!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Nice! Just now seeing this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

file should be back from ESS tomorrow. I wanna get this thing fired up already and get it a few vids on it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

file should be back from ESS tomorrow. I wanna get this thing fired up already and get it a few vids on it!
    Why didn't you guys go with @evolve or @JAWS Motorsport for the tuning?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Nice! Keep us posted when you can Matt. It'll be great to see how the ESS AlphaN tune compares to some of the others very prominent in the E46 community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Not sure if the customer is going to dyno it anytime soon. I got the file uploaded yesterday, let the car adapt and drove it around a little before letting her loose Click here to enlarge

Marco our IT guy should have the video edited monday or tuesday, 3 good shots of it really going followed by 10 min of stop and go traffic Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Not sure if the customer is going to dyno it anytime soon. I got the file uploaded yesterday, let the car adapt and drove it around a little before letting her loose Click here to enlarge

Marco our IT guy should have the video edited monday or tuesday, 3 good shots of it really going followed by 10 min of stop and go traffic Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good. If you have a GT1 or equivalent it would be good to reset adaptations.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

We have a GT1 here, I will most likely reset it tomorrow when I get in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Reset adaptations today, car started without a hitch. Throttle response went up a little, should get better with driving Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast